Jeaux Burreaux

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

L45B
Commanche Hero

Jeaux Burreaux

Post by L45B »

Hey jsc— just heard that #9 Joe Burrow got the nod to start against Miami this weekend. Lots of Buckeye fans wished for him to edge the starting job in Columbus last spring. But after Meyer anointed Dwayne Haskins, it was understood that Burrow would transfer.

I think you will be happy with this pickup. Will be watching LSU closely this weekend.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
The Seer
Just the Facts

Re: Jeaux Burreaux

Post by The Seer »

Speaking of transfers, Speight was given the nod to start vs. Cincinnati...Not a lot of excitement over that decision....a slow footed, injury prone grad transfer instead of this kid everyone is raving about (Darian Torian Robinson DTR). Maybe Chip wants to start the grad transfer for calming experience and let the dual threat QB work his way into a comfort zone.

Maybe sacrifice Speight against Oklahoma and then let the kid play.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Shows how little I've paid attention to college football this summer...aside from the Shea Patterson watch...I didn't realize Speight ended up at UCLA when I saw the news he was starting on the ESPN crawl. I don't know how a guy like him would fit in a Chip Kelly offense. I have to think he'll play his way out of the starting job as the season goes on.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

The Seer wrote:Speaking of transfers, Speight was given the nod to start vs. Cincinnati...Not a lot of excitement over that decision....a slow footed, injury prone grad transfer instead of this kid everyone is raving about (Darian Torian Robinson DTR). Maybe Chip wants to start the grad transfer for calming experience and let the dual threat QB work his way into a comfort zone.

Maybe sacrifice Speight against Oklahoma and then let the kid play.
i bet we see DTR against Oklahoma.

every one on planet Earth knows you can score on Mike Stoops with a run pass guy. you put his lb's out of play.

if Speight starts with Chip in Norman......i would be surprised.

Speight would not beat Oklahoma. Speight is a statue. pocket guy.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

King Crimson wrote:if Speight starts with Chip in Norman......i would be surprised.

Speight would not beat Oklahoma. Speight is a statue. pocket guy.
Speight is clone of John Navarre and Elvis Grbac. Despite the transfer, he’s a quintessential Michigan Man.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Hey jsc— how you like that quarterback you guys got over there? :grin:
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

At least we're not Nebraska, Wisconsin, Arkansas, or FSU this morning.

Congratulations, Chip, on yet another bizarre AU-LSU game.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Twas a great ballgame. Auburn had some PI calls go against them, altogether I think they were the right calls just horribly timed from Auburn’s perspective.

Still two really good teams in my opinion. I think you Auburn guys are too tough on your coach. You wanna switch with Florida? I don’t think so.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Papa Willie wrote:Another feather in the “Gus needs to get the fuck out” hat.
I'm tired of all the Auburnfan who chant this Finebaum-led mantra.

Malzahn is as good a coach as we will be able to get as long as the Sabot and his bottomless coffers are at UAT.

Deal with it, or name one coach who could do better.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Not the first time Urban let a good QB get away.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Jsc810 wrote:Jeaux is living large in Baton Rouge now.

Check out the video of him walking off the field after the Georgia game.
Too bad your academic facilities still suck. LSU will go bankrupt the next time Republicans seized power in the governor's mansion. But yeah, you got good quarterback. Geux Tigax.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Are you retarded?

2 minutes of people giving the QB high-5s as he walked off?

Or are you seriously of the belief that doesn't happen at, say... every other fucking school in the country, even NAIA?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Bump. QB #9 for the LSU Tigers is the real deal. Though I’m excited for the future, it’d be great if he was still suited up in the home scarlet and gray.

No idea wtf Coach Orgeron said after the game, but it was dead on!
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

One more bump for jsc on here. Told you this kid was nailz.

And a class act. He could’ve easily been sour that tOSU burned him but he was propping his old coaches and teammates almost as much as his new ones.

Well deserved. If the Buckeyes can’t win the CFB this year I’ll be pulling for Joe and LSU.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Well, he played QB for an undefeated team, which seems like the main qualification anymore.

Of the 3 best FBS players (IMO, of course), one of them was actually at the ceremony.

My top 3 FBS players this season:

Chase Young, DE, tOSU

Evan Weaver, LB, Kal

Penei Sewell, LT, Oregon
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one