TAMU

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

TAMU

Post by Left Seater »

Really?

I know they fold up like a map in the second half of SEASONS, but I guess they figured why wait so long.

TV was all over Rosen's jock, but he got lucky a good number of times.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Re: TAMU

Post by L45B »

“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Sam: in 2016, when healthy, Trevor Knight (remember him?) was ATM's starter. Knight had a pretty good year but had some limitations. Hubanek was pretty average as the replacement. and pretty average in general. don't have an answer for throwing the ball with the lead when Keith Ford was getting yards and burning clock....ATM rushing for almost 400.

i didn't see the game, but ATM=ATM.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Sudden Sam wrote:
You're up 44-10. You're running the ball like Jim Brown and Barry Sanders are your two RBs. Hell, at least once, if not twice, in the first half, you ran for first downs on 3rd and 15!
Mora & his DC from Ped St (Tom Bradley) played nickel the entire 1st half. That's how lame THEY were. In the 2nd half they ran the typical 4-3 with their young stud LB Toailoa and their running success was more limited.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Papa Willie wrote:I think the only reason Sumlin is still employed is because of the Buzbee dumbass running his mouth.
Naw, they are in the SEC. There are prolly two NAIA team on their schedule in the next few weeks. 2-1 baby! SEC SEC SEC
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Left Seater wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:I think the only reason Sumlin is still employed is because of the Buzbee dumbass running his mouth.
Naw, they are in the SEC. There are prolly two NAIA team on their schedule in the next few weeks. 2-1 baby! SEC SEC SEC
ATM is hosting "NIcholls" this week at the home of the 12th man.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Georgia's trip to Notre Dame this weekend is the first time they've crossed the Mason-Dixon line for a regular season game with a black player on their roster.

SEC gonna SEC.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

Now they get to deal with the fall out of having racist hate mail sent to their head coach. This is not a good thing in any way for aggy.

http://www.chron.com/sports/aggies/arti ... 181686.php
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Killian wrote:Georgia's trip to Notre Dame this weekend is the first time they've crossed the Mason-Dixon line for a regular season game with a black player on their roster.

SEC gonna SEC.
pretty amazing. to be slightly fair to UGA and apparently outside the historical definition of the M-D Line when much of this part of the world was Indian or Unincorporated Territories....UGA did travel to Colorado about a decade ago.

still, pretty amazing.
"
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

King Crimson wrote:
Killian wrote:Georgia's trip to Notre Dame this weekend is the first time they've crossed the Mason-Dixon line for a regular season game with a black player on their roster.

SEC gonna SEC.
pretty amazing. to be slightly fair to UGA and apparently outside the historical definition of the M-D Line when much of this part of the world was Indian or Unincorporated Territories....UGA did travel to Colorado about a decade ago.

still, pretty amazing.
The Mason-Dixon line was and is the line separating Maryland (the northernmost slave state) from Pennsylvania.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown