Red River Buyout

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Red River Buyout

Post by SunCoastSooner »

This is the most egregiously shady officiating I have ever seen in my life.

It's time for Oklahoma to look for a new home, anywhere but this conference. We can play someone else in Dallas for all I care. This is truly surreal today.

BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Re: Red River Buyout

Post by King Crimson »

i'm kinda partial to the "personal foul" for "shoving" Colt McCoy out of bounds in 2005....that gives Texas a first down. that was magical stuff.

officiating has not been great... :doh: ....nor is this Game of the Century II otherwise. jeeseus....kinda hard to watch.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

King Crimson wrote:i'm kinda partial to the "personal foul" for "shoving" Colt McCoy out of bounds in 2005....that gives Texas a first down. that was magical stuff.

officiating has not been great... :doh: ....nor is this Game of the Century II otherwise. jeeseus....kinda hard to watch.
I don't think I've heard commentators even call out the officiating MULTIPLE times on specific plays and in general but a handful of times my life.

It's not pretty football by any means but Texas has had 10 points literally spotted to them. The pass interference and personal foul calls were so blatant I find it hard to search for the words to describe that will do it justice; that's without mentioning the EVER PLAY wrap up tackling of our defensive linemen.

It might not help that I started day drinking for the first time in years because my wife, and cousin visiting, suggested it might make "us" more "chill."
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

It doesn't help either when Mayfield misses a wide open receiver for 6 and sure handed Andrews dropping two catches. Blame the refs all you want, but y'all aren't helping yourselves.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

How the hell did Texas lose that game with the officiating is the biggest question... how bad do you have to suck with that sort of advantage to still lose? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

SunCoastSooner wrote:How the hell did Texas lose that game with the officiating is the biggest question... how bad do you have to suck with that sort of advantage to still lose? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

my thoughts exactly.

so so so ugly. Texas is SO bad.

i'd like to have seen OU with a healthy D today..but i'll take it.
War Stoops
Elwood

Post by War Stoops »

It's 4:42 PM Central on October 8, 2016 and Texas still sucks.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

:lol: :meds:
Go Bucs, Gators
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Texas loses the game Charlie needed to win.

The same day, Tom Herman's stock collapses.

Looking more and more like Les Miles will be wearing burnt orange next year.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

i don't think there's any way Les ends up in Austin. he's basically a slightly more dangerous PG-13 version of Mack. and nearly as past warranty.

as far as Oklahoma-Texas, good to see Austin Seibert get back on the right side of things. 4th Q FG turned out to be pretty big since OU can't put anyone away.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Carson wrote:Texas loses the game Charlie needed to win.

The same day, Tom Herman's stock collapses.

Looking more and more like Les Miles will be wearing burnt orange next year.
Air Force blew out Navy two weeks ago, Navy blows out Houston and Wyoming (who lost to fucking Eastern Michigan) beats Air Force.

What a wacky season.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

Some things never change....

There was a bad call on the interception. It would have been an uncatchable ball but should have never been an INT because there was a foul and Brandon Jones should have been called. 10 yard penalty and your ball. They missed it.

That being said....how about the other "interception" when both players had the ball. Last time I checked that is supposed to go to the offense. It didn't. Oh well. That could have made a difference in the out come. We won't know because it didn't get called correctly.

Refs make bad calls. OU gets their fare share of homer calls. Y'all always bitch and cry that the refs are on the take when you don't get your way. they make mistakes and aren't out to screw of OU.

Congrats for winning the game.