Where's IF when you need him?

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Where's IF when you need him?

Post by Dinsdale »

Ass To Mouth just lost their second star QB in the last month?

Something sounds a bit fishy in Aggieland.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: Where's IF when you need him?

Post by Left Seater »

This is the 5th QB transfer of 4 or 5 star QBs under Sumlin. The third in a year. Kenny Hill bailed end of last season.

This is exactly what I said about Sumlin when he was hired from Cougar High. The guy can recruit with anyone but we don't know if he can coach up his own players. Everywhere he has won has been with the previous coaches players. Dude won at Cougar High with Briles guys, he won at ATM with Sherman's recruits, including one who won the Heisman.

Dude is a game over .500 in the SEC, has 1 win over a ranked team the past two seasons (24 Duke). He pads his win total with FCS teams and has 4th place division finishes to show for his teams.

This dumpster fire has been simmering for awhile but looks to explode soon. TCU and Baylor have to be loving this.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Talk radio is all over some Aggie "insider" losing his mind that he heard one of these guys is going to Texas.

I would love for it to the Murray's kid to see how Aggie nation treats him if it is true. To have one of their legends wearing Burnt Orange in support of his kid would lead to some epic melts. They talk about respect and honor but that would all go out the window if his kid is at Texas.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Word on the street it's Kyle Allen is leading towards Houston all because he likes Herman and their fresh new recruit talked to him as they both were heavily recruited by Sumlin. That would be a huge get considering he'd be eligible once Ward is gone.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
txangler74
Elwood

Post by txangler74 »

Murray's uncle was an all american baseball player at UT back in the late 80's early 90's. I don't think the kid has the disdain for all things orange like you think he should. He did take an official recruiting visit to UT. But does UT need him, they already have Heard, mirror image of one another.
F-You man, I'll never go to Texas. I hated Texas from that point on.
-Eric Dickerson on his recruitment to the University of Texas
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

txangler74 wrote:Murray's uncle was an all american baseball player at UT back in the late 80's early 90's. I don't think the kid has the disdain for all things orange like you think he should. He did take an official recruiting visit to UT. But does UT need him, they already have Heard, mirror image of one another.
You misread my post. The disdain would be by Aggie nation seeing one of their legends (dad) supporting UT thru his kid.
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

I hope all Aggie QBs blow out their knees. Sumlin chokes of the dick of the a corp member, and the whole white trash metropolis of Bryan/ College Station burns down after an ebola out break. Fuck that whole area. I genuinely hate every thing about that shithole.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

campinfool wrote:Fuck that whole area. I genuinely hate every thing about that shithole.
That's how everyone else outside of Texas feels about Texas.

Sorry you had to find out this way.

But Texans arguing about which parts of Texas are "shitholes" will never not be funny, so... carry on.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Dinsdale wrote:
That's how everyone else outside of Texas feels about Texas.

Sorry you had to find out this way.
That is the take most of the transplants have. Then they get here and they go huh, this isn't anything like the stereotypes and they end up staying.

Then they call their friends and family and tell them how stupid they are for living in the NE or Cali and more show up.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Lefty and I have said the same thing about Sumlin for a few years now. he was called the co-coordinator at OU and for some reason the media seems to think he was something he wasn't.....but, Kevin Wilson called the plays at OU and it was Kevin Wilson's offense with Sam Bradford and Demarco Murray.

Sumlin coached the WR's and recruited. he won at Houston with Briles' guys and an NFL QB he inherited. ATM has always been a top 25 or top 10 recruiting school that wins 9 game a year....with Francione and Mike Sherman. same same.

not sure or never sure from my perspective that Sumlin is or ever was "all that".

i was in Norman this last week and Kyler Murray is transferring to OU.....and i shook hands with Barry Switzer. me and my dad and his wife run into Switzer at a Norman eatery. they know each other, as i've posted a thousand times....my uncle is the Oklahoma QB who got beat out by 2 time all american Jack Mildren.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Based on my times in Texas, San Antonio and Austin looked pretty decent, the Metroplex is a monstrosity and Houston was a sweatbox. I was also in Lubbock, I could smell cow shit at the airport and the city would better used as a penal colony.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown