Miles on the way out at LSU

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

mvscal
Blank

Re: Miles on the way out at LSU

Post by mvscal »

Mizzou is a Superfund sized dumpster fire. I can't see any credible coach wanting anything to do with it.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

I've said it 100 times but it bears repeating. You only get rid of a coach if you know you are getting a better one. If you don't know for 100% certainty you don't make the change. See Texas.

As for Jimbo going to LSU I just don't see it. The short term future is better at FSU than LSU. Plus at FSU the roadblock is Clemson, at LSU it is Alabama. Big difference.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Turn 'em into wide receivers.

Jsc is strangely quiet about this Miles noise.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Iowa State is looking for a coach too if he'd like to make a move to the Big XII.
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

Sudden Sam wrote: pick whichever opening he wants.
TWSS

Miles can't leave Baton Rouge quick enough for me. I've never liked his retarded self.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Python wrote:I've never liked his retarded self.

I'm sure you looked upon him with scorn and derision when he hoisted that Crystal Football.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Colorado has a group of McCartney era hey day alum/donors/homer boarders that are convinced Miles would consider CU. He was a McCartney assistant who came to CU from UM with "Coach Mac". loves Boulder and CU....etc, blah blah blah. they have been day dreaming about this for a long time. these people are lost in misty nostalgia.

for example, i've trolled on CU boards for a long time and i was laughed out of the room several years ago when i suggested Larry Fedora get an interview...just message boards bs....they assured me Jon Embree was the guy who knew what it takes to win at CU.

if it were to happen, for anyone keeping score....this would make Lester CU's 3rd "back to McCartney" hire***. admittedly, Miles is someone they would have to consider in a year if Mike Mcintyre doesn't make a bowl (which seems to be next year's ultimatum).

***Gary Barnett
Jon Embree
hypothetical Lester
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

Dinsdale wrote:
Python wrote:I've never liked his retarded self.

I'm sure you looked upon him with scorn and derision when he hoisted that Crystal Football.

Yep. Great team, bad coach. I seriously think the man has some kind of brain issue going on. He's off.