June Jones; No Mas

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

txangler74
Elwood

June Jones; No Mas

Post by txangler74 »

I appreciate him revitalizing the program and knowing when to step down. We should have fired his ass after the ASU debacle. Two weeks till aggie hangs a c-note on us.
F-You man, I'll never go to Texas. I hated Texas from that point on.
-Eric Dickerson on his recruitment to the University of Texas
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: June Jones; No Mas

Post by Screw_Michigan »

What's up with June Jones and complete and total collapses at the end of his coaching stints? I believe he did that at all four stops: ATL, SD, Hawaii and SMU.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
txangler74
Elwood

Re: June Jones; No Mas

Post by txangler74 »

At SMU the past 4 years he has butted heads with the administration in regards to recruiting/admission standards, facilities and salaries for assistant coaches. Since his efforts seem to have diminished. Recruiting has been pathetic since Adrian Klemm left for UCLA. The Dallas Morning News ran a piece around national signing day this year that had many local high school coaches saying how little they hear from anyone at SMU. That article didn't sit well with the big cigars. I am sure there was some regret in the contract extension he had just signed.
F-You man, I'll never go to Texas. I hated Texas from that point on.
-Eric Dickerson on his recruitment to the University of Texas