Hi Tejas. It's that time again....

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Hi Tejas. It's that time again....

Post by Moby Dick »

I think West Virginia just blew past your Defense....again.

I'm sure you boys are still icing your balls down after the kick in sack the Mountaineers just gave ya...but as a Sooner fan i have no problem whatsoever piling on Shortwhorn fan.

i'm sure we'll see THIS guy outside the stadium next saturday panhandling...

note to self Vincent...get Jane Goodall to take care of the chimps next time instead of flipping the bill yourself and you might have a little cheddar leftover in the bank.

Bank :an institution for receiving, lending, exchanging, and safeguarding money and, in some cases, issuing notes and transacting other financial business.

IE quit letting your posse of jigs get their grubby fingers on it.

on the inside i'm sure we'll see a few other texas alumni cruising the sidelines....

like this douche bag...

if there's a bigger example of a douche bag on planet earth...please feel free to post a reply.
this dumbfuck doesnt know the difference between a shard of a bat and a baseball??
If i woulda been Piazza id of shoved it right back up his ass.

or maybe well see THIS guy on the sideline...

holy shit make sure you have king sized snickers and cans of sour cream and onion pringles and you might be able to keep him quiet.

since i'm on the subject of the sticky icky..

Ricky, your thoughts?

thought so...

OU is going to make it 3 in a row against those North Mexicans...

get ready to see alot of this from mac brown when the UT D gives up a big play to OU

and then see him do this when OU scores TDs..

he'll do this when OU stuffs UT's passing "attack"

FUCK Texas.

FUCK Burnt Orange

and FUCK Bevo

by the way wHorn fan...who the FUCK springled extra chromosomes onto David Ash's wheaties??
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Re: Hi Tejas. It's that time again....

Post by SunCoastSooner »

In a time long, long, ago the football Gods looked upon the land called America and gathered to create one week, one game, one hate, that would rule them all. That week has begun. That game is soon upon us. That hate is HERE!

One program wears the colors of blood, pride, and sweat shed on the football field . . . The other is the color of the setting sun, which is fitting the way they watch their conference hopes set upon the horizon each season the second weekend of October. One program is the only football program in all of college football history that has four coaches with more than a hundred wins . . . The other just has a famous racist and the mad clapper. One team’s stadium is named after one of the most successful families in American history and out nation’s military veterans . . . The other is named after a man who played in that stadium and is their alumnus. One program’s mascots are western styled outlaws who rode in huge wagons and carried big ass guns . . . The other program’s mascot is a castrated piece of meat that outlaws ate for dinner.

Texas is suck!

The University of Oklahoma is hard sounding Toby Keith . . . Tejas is play dead and drunk in the middle of the road opossum style Randy Travis. The University of Oklahoma is James Garner, gun toting, ‘Maverick’, hard ass style . . . Tejas is Matthew McConaughey, let me beat on the bongo drums with my gay lover style. The University of Oklahoma is Jim Ross in a big black hat and Dr. Death Steve Williams snapping pliers with his bare hands tough . . . Tejas is Shawn Michaels - I’m going to prance around like a fairy – and Mark William “The Undertaker” Callaway – I’m going to pretend I am dead and buried risen again from Death Valley rather than admit I am from the shit hole of Houston – pussy whipped.

It’s never too early to start hating Texas; it’s never too late to repent if you don’t.

Fuck Texas!!!
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

There has always been one question posed when discussing Texas . . .

Matthew McConaughey was kind enough to answer that question for us all between bongo drum sessions with his 'life partner.'

And was even kind enough to bring four of his closest friends for moral support.

Coming out of the closet for Longwhorns faithful wasn't just a personal choice but more of a necessity due to their lack of vaginal experience. This quagmire led to the development of the time honored Texas emblem for obvious reasons . . .

This ongoing tradition of being associated with the University of Texas has been so traumatic to their choice of bovine worship that Bevo not only castrates himself to protect future generations of his offspring being subjected to such humiliation but to seek other forms of relief and association.

Rather than commit what in their minds was a form of cannibalism Texas quarterbacks were forced to seek out the only form of game they had a chance of conquering . . . children and their candy.

This practice led to yet another issue in the circle of life as a Texas fan. With the high levels of homosexuality and the loss of such a substantial portion of the next generation of Longwhorns the females of the cult were forced to resort to unconventional methods to ensure the continuation of Austin based "Cult of the Cow."

Unable to catch, and when able to, not able to arouse led their kind to accepting a hard truth . . .

Between being subjected to such practices as well as the Longwhorn's on field performances the women could only react in a single manner.

This brought the cow worshipers to insane jealousies as the yearned for what laid beyond the River Rojo just out of their grasp.

The only response to these jealousies were to refer to their rivals as thieves and outlaws . . .

To which their superiors kindly responded, "Yes, yes, we are!"
Last edited by SunCoastSooner on Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Props to SCS. This is the first thread he's ever posted that was worth reading.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Texasfan is already down 35-0 in this thread and it's just the first quarter.
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

Yawn :meds:

Same shit every year with these guys.....We hate Texas....Houston is a shit hole but I live in fucking Destin, the capital of the Redneck Riveria.....half our players are from Texas.....without Texas we would be an uglier Arkansas if that is even possible......all Texas fans are gay....blah.....blah ....blah. BlouW is the best......Stoops owns Mack......we can never win a big game......

Again. Come back with some substance.....not the same shit Skull tolled out in 2001.
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

Harvdog wrote:Yawn :meds:

Same shit every year with these guys.....We hate Texas....Houston is a shit hole but I live in fucking Destin, the capital of the Redneck Riveria.....half our players are from Texas.....without Texas we would be an uglier Arkansas if that is even possible......all Texas fans are gay....blah.....blah ....blah. BlouW is the best......Stoops owns Mack......we can never win a big game......

Again. Come back with some substance.....not the same shit Skull tolled out in 2001.

Run Ruled then?
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Allow me to translate his Texas double talk into words the smack knowing world can understand.
Harvdog wrote:Yawn :meds:
I need drugs to force myself to suffer through Longwhorn's football
Same shit every year with these guys.....
We're used to getting our asses kicked on a regular basis by now.

We hate Texas....
Like everyone else, Oklahoma fans, hate Texas. But it isn't uncommon.

Houston is a shit hole but I live in fucking Destin, the capital of the Redneck Riveria.....
Suncoastsooner lives in one of the nicest, wealthiest, and beautiful communities in the continental United States. I live in the carjacking capital of the country with one of the five highest murder rates and the largest illegal immigrant population of any city in the country. I should be jealous and am.

half our players are from Texas.....
We wish half of Oklahoma's players were still from Texas like they once were. It's really the only material we had left to hang our hats on and we don't have that now either. Now they have kids from all over California, Kansas, New Jersey, Florida, and Louisiana and just cherry pick our state for kids who want to be more successful. If only one of their five Heisman winners wasn't from Oklahoma we would toss that around too . . . wait one of them isn't!!! But damn he is even from New Mexico, foiled again.

without Texas we would be an uglier Arkansas if that is even possible......
We're tired of Arkansas beating our asses too and why we won't schedule them anymore.
all Texas fans are gay....
I'm hoping to meet my life partner soon.

blah.....blah ....blah.

I really don't have any material because I suck as bad at this smack thing as my school does football.
BlouW is the best......
I recognize that Oklahoma has twice as many national titles as Texas. I recognize that they have twice as many conference titles. I recognize they have had more Heisman Trophies, national award winners, and consensus All-Americans. I don't get what you want from me . . .

Stoops owns Mack......

we can never win a big game......
I'm hoping nobody points out that Oklahoma has won every meeting this century that both teams were ranked in the top five. Maybe they won't consider the Oklahoma/Texas game a big game on the board since OU has won it 8 of the last 12 meetings.
Again. Come back with some substance.....
I'm tired of getting a smack beat down, please play nice.

not the same shit Skull tolled out in 2001.
A guy who hasn't posted here in regularly in over four years is still in my dome because the smack downs were so traumatic.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Since the Longwhorn's have seemingly surrendered much like their football team does to us on the field . . . The victory post for the boards entertainment . . .

Oklahoma Law Student Ashley Ferrara

University of Oklahoma senior, Pride of Oklahoma Baton Twirler, and Miss American Majorette 2012 winner Megan McGeary

Just for your viewing pleasure . . .

campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

I don't know why posting hot chicks really has anything to do with this game. There are hot chicks at pretty much any campus in this great nation. The thing that strikes me is besides this week in October most Texas fans don't really give two shits about that land just north of the Red River. It is kind of like a dumping ground for things that no one else wanted. The land is so barren the US Gubment decided the best thing at the time to fuck real Injuns was to relocate them there, Pacific NW teams send their wretched b-ball teams to try to lift the spirits of the natives, and most Texans just like to think of the whole state as a place to unload our shit, both literal and the players not deemed good enough for the 12 FBS powerhouse who call the Lone Star State home.

While OU fan likes to run their mouth like Toby Keith at a country music awards show they always fail to mention they are historically Texas' bitch. As in Texas has won over 70% of the games played between the two schools. OU recently has had a few QBs who have returned for their senior year with a Heisman trophy in mind. Texas likes to smack them back down and at times leaving the the QB to watch the remainder of the game nursing a bruised vulva.

The losses are so heartbreaking that often times the television coverage will catch OU fans in their most memorable pose, whether at the hands of Texas or any run of the mill bowl game opponent.

Now I know that Texas is not the most loved program by many members of this board, but everyone needs to remember what we are dealing with here. We are dealing with one of the most corrupt NCAA programs to ever field a team. Not even the current coaching staff would be tolerated by other schools who maintain just an ounce of morality. Sure we have all heard about the antics of the Switzer era and how Stoops likes to line his star players up with high paying illegal jobs, but not many know how Stoops is responsible for allowing child abuse to run amock in Happy Valley.

There has even been rumor of inappropriate relationships between Bob Stoops and the QB position

And even a sex scandal involving the infamous OU Tranny cheerleader

Texas likes to grace their sidelines with great people from the entertainment world like Hall of Fame Country Musician George Strait and the naked bongo playing of Matthew McConaughey, but OU has nothing better to offer than Toby Kieth offer dicks to the Stoops brother to keep their homo erotic cravings alive.

So on Saturday most of us will tune in to see an epic Longhorn victory that will start out a little like this...

As the 4th quarter winds down this year the stadium will be split down the 50 yard line, one half burnt orange and the other half empty becasue Mack Brown and the Horns with be knocking the fuck out of the Sooners

But to those from Red Dirt Land the result will feel more like an old fashioned prison shanking orchestrated my Mack Brown and Co.

Texas ain't no powerhouse like UTEP but it is safe to say Texas 31 OU 17
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Nice job, campinfool, and representing the Horns. mvscal would be here to help you out if Texas was undefeated and ranked #1 but, since they're not, it looks like you're on your own.

That said, I'll be rooting for the #41s and the Sooners. Boomer fuckin' Sooner!
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

campinfool wrote:I don't know why posting hot chicks really has anything to do with this game. There are hot chicks at pretty much any campus in this great nation. The thing that strikes me is besides this week in October most Texas fans don't really give two shits about that land just north of the Red River. It is kind of like a dumping ground for things that no one else wanted. The land is so barren the US Gubment decided the best thing at the time to fuck real Injuns was to relocate them there, Pacific NW teams send their wretched b-ball teams to try to lift the spirits of the natives, and most Texans just like to think of the whole state as a place to unload our shit, both literal and the players not deemed good enough for the 12 FBS powerhouse who call the Lone Star State home.
Texas fans care so little about Oklahoma that on even one of their slower internet boards, Shaggybevo.com, they have 13 pages of Oklahoma content on a board that has existed less than 30 months.
http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/search. ... 723080&pp=

Those players "not good enough" have won 8 of the last 12 games in the series. But whatever you need to tell yourself to make yourself feel better about your high school stars making like african refugees from the Macktatorship in Austin for Free football country in Norman. It's not even just the players anymore, even the coaches have made like rats escaping from the sinking ship the last three years.

While OU fan likes to run their mouth like Toby Keith at a country music awards show they always fail to mention they are historically Texas' bitch. As in Texas has won over 70% of the games played between the two schools. OU recently has had a few QBs who have returned for their senior year with a Heisman trophy in mind. Texas likes to smack them back down and at times leaving the the QB to watch the remainder of the game nursing a bruised vulva.
It's only sad an indicative of the Texas education system that campinfool can't even do the simple math on the series correctly which is in favor of Texas at 58% and he can thank his great great grandfather for such accolades because since 1945 the series is tied . . . until Saturday . . . and even before Saturday they only have the infamous 1984 "missing endzone" game to thank for being 50/50. So, campin', next time you're at your great grand daddy's grave you be sure to bend over and thank him that when Texas still had real men enough to dominate a state they are 10x the size of he was still driving his oxen drawn cart to the game to be able to witness it and discuss the impending invention of the those flying doohickey's with propellers at the head.

I find it funny that Texasfan would open up the can of worms about quarterbacks considering Vince Young laying on the ground in such fashion on national television like so

. . . was only in preparation for . . .

But if you were wondering what those two quarterbacks are doing today I will be happy to fill you in . . .

Sam Bradford last Sunday.

Vince Young last Sunday

The losses are so heartbreaking that often times the television coverage will catch OU fans in their most memorable pose, whether at the hands of Texas or any run of the mill bowl game opponent.

The funniest thing is about that portion of your post is that none of those are posts during Texas games . . .

Most of the photos captured from those games look more in the manner of . . .

Now I know that Texas is not the most loved program by many members of this board, but everyone needs to remember what we are dealing with here. We are dealing with one of the most corrupt NCAA programs to ever field a team. Not even the current coaching staff would be tolerated by other schools who maintain just an ounce of morality. Sure we have all heard about the antics of the Switzer era and how Stoops likes to line his star players up with high paying illegal jobs, but not many know how Stoops is responsible for allowing child abuse to run amock in Happy Valley.

Cool Story Bro . . .

Texas likes to grace their sidelines with great people from the entertainment world like Hall of Fame Country Musician George Strait and the naked bongo playing of Matthew McConaughey, but OU has nothing better to offer than Toby Kieth offer dicks to the Stoops brother to keep their homo erotic cravings alive.

So on Saturday most of us will tune in to see an epic Longhorn victory that will start out a little like this...

As the 4th quarter winds down this year the stadium will be split down the 50 yard line, one half burnt orange and the other half empty becasue Mack Brown and the Horns with be knocking the fuck out of the Sooners
Strange that you feel the need to speak of a half empty cotton bowl and post photoshops of fabled Texas touchdowns you dream of.

If you wanted to see a half empty cotton bowl there are plenty of exhibits of such from over the years, let me help you out.

But to those from Red Dirt Land the result will feel more like an old fashioned prison shanking orchestrated my Mack Brown and Co.

Texas ain't no powerhouse like UTEP but it is safe to say Texas 31 OU 17

King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Sudden Sam wrote:I miss the days when this game meant something outside of Oklahoma and Texas.
don't ever come back to the board, ever, posting about how the Iron Bowl means something even when it's not a top 10 tilt--which is, wha?, once in this millennium? and shit, OU and Texas have been colossal compared to Auburn over the last decade or more. and Dubose, Fran, Mikey Shula....?

we're good Sam, but for this week... get the fuck out with that nonsense. game matters. at least our "big one" has two states that matter. :hfal: :grin:

a winless John Blake team beat a ranked Texas team in OT.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Papa Willie wrote:This is actually getting pretty good.
some big cartoon cocks and Papa Willie chimes in....go figure?

:wink:
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Sudden Sam wrote:I miss the days when this game meant something outside of Oklahoma and Texas.
This game will have more impact on who wins the Big 12 than what Bama/Allbarn has on the SEC . . .
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Sudden Sam wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:
This game will have more impact on who wins the Big 12 than what Bama/Allbarn has on the SEC . . .
No shit?

Damn, SCS, see my post above.
I have strict one dumbass post from SEC fan a thread rule these days. It limits how much I have to deal with Papa.
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

Funny how OU fan chimes in about the Iron Bowl. It must pain them that a former Texas assistant has had some success as a head coach. You know that Gene Chizik character that once directed the Texas Defense during it's legendary Rose Bowl performance dethroning the "greatest team ever" USC. The same USC that ass raped OU 55-19 the year before for all the marbles. You know Chizik has as many MNC trophies as the all mighty Stoops? See Texas just not radiate excellence, it passes that excellence to other teams down the line. On the other hand OU's claim to fame is Mike Stoops and his epic Arizona failure. How can you get fired from a school that will erect a statue of you if you can some how mange to go 7-6 every year.

And I also chuckle at the jab thrown at Vince Young's pro career while trying to pimp up the astonishing accomplishments of Sam Bradford. First of all, I thought it was common knowledge on this board that we are BTPCF fans first and we really do not judge programs by what their players go on to do at the next level. But since Sooner fan thinks that is a triumph then we can explore that more. I have no doubt VY is a certified nut job fuck wad but he did somehow end his career with a 30-17 record, 2 playoff appearances, 2 AFC Pro Bowls, and NFL Rookie of the Year. By contrast the only OU QB playing in the NFL is Sam Bradford sporting an impressive 8-18 record that rivals the success of former Horn slingers Chris Simms 7-9, and Colt McCoy 6-15.

And I must apologize for proclaiming that Texas has won 70% of the games. Maybe not that many, but I did take into account the games OU won, but only during times they were cheating and using ineligible players. As a Texas fan I am proud of the clean spotless program Mack Brown has run during his tenure. Sure a few players have had some minor run ins with the law, but Mack has usually dealt with those swiftly and justly. I'm sure it was hard to bench a few star players for a couple of quarters during games early in the season, but not having some of those guys while battling the likes of Rice and North Texas has made the teams tougher over the years.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

look at fool t'row some Chizz jizz out for Auburn fan. slurping it up. never mind greg robinson or mark mangino in coaching accolades. Chuck Long was the more colossal failure from Stoopsie's staff than Mike and no one wins at U of A really. in the interest of fairness, just as bad as greg rob (who i knew sucked from his days with the broncos)...not to mention that Mack is part of the Barry Switzer coaching tree...and as SCS alludes, Darryl Royal....progeny of Bud W.

not sure greatness is the destiny for this decade's Danny Ford one-time national champ minus Cam Newton or Gus Malzahn.

key to this game is if OU's mostly marginal front 7 at best can load up and stop the run to make Ash and UT one-dimensional. that's what Stoops always make you--one dimensional. and can OU's mostly marginal OL can 1. make running the ball at least somewhat effective to 2. keep UT's pretty good DL off Landy Jones. Jones under pressure is too much of a wild card. kid makes some incredible throws, but is a head case when getting hit a lot.

anyway, OU's record against a legit front 7 is not great in the Jones era. lot to like about Landy, but that's just the truth.

that said, OU 31 UT 23

I do like that Hunnicut is a better PK than OU has had in the past.
"
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

campinfool wrote:Funny how OU fan chimes in about the Iron Bowl. It must pain them that a former Texas assistant has had some success as a head coach. You know that Gene Chizik character that once directed the Texas Defense during it's legendary Rose Bowl performance dethroning the "greatest team ever" USC. The same USC that ass raped OU 55-19 the year before for all the marbles. You know Chizik has as many MNC trophies as the all mighty Stoops? See Texas just not radiate excellence, it passes that excellence to other teams down the line. On the other hand OU's claim to fame is Mike Stoops and his epic Arizona failure. How can you get fired from a school that will erect a statue of you if you can some how mange to go 7-6 every year.

And I also chuckle at the jab thrown at Vince Young's pro career while trying to pimp up the astonishing accomplishments of Sam Bradford. First of all, I thought it was common knowledge on this board that we are BTPCF fans first and we really do not judge programs by what their players go on to do at the next level. But since Sooner fan thinks that is a triumph then we can explore that more. I have no doubt VY is a certified nut job fuck wad but he did somehow end his career with a 30-17 record, 2 playoff appearances, 2 AFC Pro Bowls, and NFL Rookie of the Year. By contrast the only OU QB playing in the NFL is Sam Bradford sporting an impressive 8-18 record that rivals the success of former Horn slingers Chris Simms 7-9, and Colt McCoy 6-15.

And I must apologize for proclaiming that Texas has won 70% of the games. Maybe not that many, but I did take into account the games OU won, but only during times they were cheating and using ineligible players. As a Texas fan I am proud of the clean spotless program Mack Brown has run during his tenure. Sure a few players have had some minor run ins with the law, but Mack has usually dealt with those swiftly and justly. I'm sure it was hard to bench a few star players for a couple of quarters during games early in the season, but not having some of those guys while battling the likes of Rice and North Texas has made the teams tougher over the years.
Texas has had exactly, what, two coaches who have won a national title? Mack Brown and Darrel K. Royal? Campinfool, where exactly was Mack Brown coaching as offensive coordinator in 1984 before he was offered the head coaching position at Tulane? Maybe you can feel free to remind the entire board where exactly it was that Darrell K. Royal was an All-American Quarterback and Defensive back at in college. Texass fans sure are proud to have their stadium named after an Oklahoma alumnus aren't they. Has Texas ever experienced a period of success that wasn't produced from the Oklahoma tree?

But since you opened the door, where exactly was Jimmy Johnson the offensive coordinator at in the late 60s and early 70s before moving on to being head coach at Oklahoma State and Miami?

Let me help you out here . . .

Texas coaching tree: Darrell K. Royal (Former Oklahoma player and assistant coach) 3 titles (1963, 1969 & 1970), Mack Brown (former Oklahoma offensive coordinator) 1 title (2005), Gene Chizik 1 title @ Auburn (2010).

Oklahoma coaching tree (just off the top of my head): Jim Tatum 2 National titles @ Maryland (1951 & 1953), Bud Wilkinson 3 titles (1950, 1955 & 1956), Barry Switzer 3 titles (1974, 1975 & 1985) - 1 Super Bowl (XXX), Jimmie Johnson 1 National title @ Miami (1987) - 2 Super Bowls (XXVII & XXVIII).

Mack Brown head coaching tree: Gene Chizik & Will Muschamp.
Bob Stoops head coaching tree: Bo Pelini, Kevin Sumlin, Chuck Long, Mark Mangino, Mike Leach & Kevin Wilson.

Thanks for KYOA there campin'.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

What length of time qualifies a coach as to being a member of a coaching tree?

One season? If so then won't most coaches appear on multiple "trees"?

Just wondering.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Left Seater wrote:What length of time qualifies a coach as to being a member of a coaching tree?

One season? If so then won't most coaches appear on multiple "trees"?

Just wondering.
If it's only one then you can knock ole Chiz Jizz off Mack's . . . On Oklahoma's they lose Mike Leach and everyone else is intact.

Most of Oklahoma's was there for many years before they moved on.

Oh and P.S. Campin' you can add Ole Yeller teeth and Darrel K.'s titles to the Oklahoma tree as well . . . you're welcome for Oklahoma making Texas relevant.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

I wasn't asking to try to knock anyone off of a list. More of a general question since many HC spend a year or more at multiple schools on their way up.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

Carson wrote:Texasfan is already down 35-0 in this thread and it's just the first quarter.

You ain't kidding. Fuck me, at least Texas got on the board just before half time with a late TD, but we missed the freaking extra point. :hfal:
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

Damn DP
Last edited by campinfool on Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

Left Seater wrote:I wasn't asking to try to knock anyone off of a list. More of a general question since many HC spend a year or more at multiple schools on their way up.

Yeah, but the Texas coaching tree has produced awesome results in the impossibly tough mighty SEC. :lol:

Bob Stoops head coaching tree: Bo Pelini, Kevin Sumlin, Chuck Long, Mark Mangino, Mike Leach & Kevin Wilson. This is the Stoops tree? Man those guys ain't done shit. You forgot to add Greg Davis to that list. while not a head coach, he is bringing a powerful new offensive philosophy to Iowa in the form of sideways passing, Don't get no better than that. Combine his offensive output with the 106 NFL first rounders on that roster and by next year OU and Texas will be even less relevant.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

campinfool wrote:
Left Seater wrote:I wasn't asking to try to knock anyone off of a list. More of a general question since many HC spend a year or more at multiple schools on their way up.

Yeah, but the Texas coaching tree has produced awesome results in the impossibly tough mighty SEC. :lol:

Bob Stoops head coaching tree: Bo Pelini, Kevin Sumlin, Chuck Long, Mark Mangino, Mike Leach & Kevin Wilson. This is the Stoops tree? Man those guys ain't done shit. You forgot to add Greg Davis to that list. while not a head coach, he is bringing a powerful new offensive philosophy to Iowa in the form of sideways passing, Don't get no better than that. Combine his offensive output with the 106 NFL first rounders on that roster and by next year OU and Texas will be even less relevant.

Some of them may not have produced a title but combined they have produced a shit ton of wins against your head coach. I believe the count is 12 counting Stoops . . . with Mack Yellow Tooth having a losing record combined. Congrats.
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

Hey OU fan, while it is humorous to see the photoshops and gifs that poke fun of both schools, I do have to call you out on this one. This is actually sanctioned by the university? WTF?

Come to think of it, I do believe I have seen that guy before. Maybe on televison. Maybe on the OU sidelines.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

^^^^^ HOLY SHIT :lol: :lol:

sucks for me...i'm stuck in Frac Land....praying to God i can get a signal to MAYBE hear it on the radio in the middle of nowhere.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Moby Dick wrote:^^^^^ HOLY SHIT :lol: :lol:

sucks for me...i'm stuck in Frac Land....praying to God i can get a signal to MAYBE hear it on the radio in the middle of nowhere.
used to be real easy to stream the Sooner Radio Network. some Bartlesville station, KCOH in Houston....a few others but Don Castiglione shut them down so Sooners around the nation couldn't get Bob and Merv for free...even just the pre and post-game. you gotta pay for everything with Joe C.....not like radio ad revenue is making the AD go....or suffering THAT much if people get a free audio stream. sure, every game is on TV in some form.....but, you grow and/or nourish the national, international and large in the military Sooner fan base by getting that folksy Bob and Merv pre and post game available. post-game interviews. even if people watch on TV, they want that.

off soap box. anyway, you used to be able to get KOMA at night here in Colorado. that was great...listening to Sooner hoops (mid Kelvin years) on the old Panasonic radio with antennae. 50,000 watts...AM baybee....blasting through the Great American Nighttime.
"
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Fuck Tejas. Fuck their after birth orange color. Fuck their rotten toothed coach. Fuck their "I've been working on the railroad" fight song. Fuck their filthy, bum ridden, campus. Just Fuck Tejas!!!
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

So far this has been a Horn cluster*uck. Nice block on the 95 yard run by Williams.
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

Oh No!!!!, We suck again!!!!!!!!!!!

This effort thus far is embarrassing. Diaz should switch to a 11-0-0 Defense cause if the DL doesn't make a tackle or bat down a pass it is an automatic 8 yard minimum gain. An on offense my 15 year old daughter keeps asking why they only run up the middle and throw a 4 yard pass on 3rd and 7. Wow.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

campinfool wrote:Oh No!!!!, We suck again!!!!!!!!!!!

This effort thus far is embarrassing. Diaz should switch to a 11-0-0 Defense cause if the DL doesn't make a tackle or bat down a pass it is an automatic 8 yard minimum gain. An on offense my 15 year old daughter keeps asking why they only run up the middle and throw a 4 yard pass on 3rd and 7. Wow.
this seems too easy somehow....the 2 point run back is bad juju.

i'm a decided cynic for Oklahoma/Texas

we'll see
"
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

Seems like Mack Brown must be related to Frank Beamer. Both teams are always hyped and they suck royally right now.
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

Texas fan can't hit the exits fast enough....yardage 396 to 44....damn!
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

Sad thing is the coaching staff will act suprised at the results on the field. It's not like it is the first time Texas has been ass raped by OU. So absurd that a team with this level of recruiting and deep pockets for coaches can suck this bad. Maybe it wasn't all Greg Davis' fault.
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

They looked scared. I am flat out embarrassed. Manny better figure out how to stop the run.....this team will end up 8-4 and go to a mid-level bowl.

Congrats Sooners.