Final Texas/ TexasA&M game?

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Final Texas/ TexasA&M game?

Post by campinfool »

Well since both schools are acting like cry babies regarding this long time series I have to admit I will miss it dearly. Too bad this may be the last one for a long time and the only thing on the line is who gets the Pinstripe Bowl versus maybe the Insight Bowl. A lot on the line for two schools who should be way better than they are. Texas has an offense that rivals the best High School JV teams around the land so I do not feel confident at all. The only hope for Texas to win is to run the single wing offense and run run run. If Texas can complete 6 passes they win, but otherwise the retarded cousins from East Texas will walk away to the SEC with last bragging rights.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Re: Final Texas/ TexasA&M game?

Post by Truman »

'fool: Feel you, dawg. Similar straits in our parts too. Saturday will be the 120th – and presumed last - time we square off against our most hated, blood rival. Buncha pussies out west, I say...

Jsc, I wish your confidence of meeting again in a bowl game someday held true to our situation too… but this IS Kansas we’re talking about here.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

College football flushing centuries of tradition and rivalry down the fucking toilet over money. Fuck these hypocrites.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

I think when Dodds parts ways with Texas, the rivalry will reunite.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

ATM is the one ending the rivalry. Leaving a conf opponent behind, stay and it continues.

Think ATM is winning the PR battle right now though, although these things change daily.

As for the game, ATM should win by 27 as Texas has zero offense. One of the amazing stats though is ATM will need to win another three games against Texas at ATM (Kyle Field) to get to a .500 record at home. That is pretty amazing.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

This game is setting offensive football back 15 years. With 4:45 to Texas could have this sealed if they had any offense.

Same for ATM at half time if they had any consistency.
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

A&M should be embarrassed to lose to that offense Texas trotted out there.
txangler74
Elwood

Post by txangler74 »

At least the refs are preparing A&M for what to expect in the SEC as far as bad calls go. It was a fund game to watch.

Congrats to the Longhorns.
F-You man, I'll never go to Texas. I hated Texas from that point on.
-Eric Dickerson on his recruitment to the University of Texas
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Not sure what bad calls you are speaking of. Both teams were called very evenly for the hits to the QB and for the dead ball stuff. Maybe you are talking about the Personal Foul on the last Texas drive, but despite what Palmer and James may have said that was a foul per the rules. No need to hit a guy who clearly doesn't have the ball and the defender had time to take three steps. One of the two said it, "why even make contact there at all?"
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

If we had an offense that was 1/3 as good as out defense......I would hate to see where we would be! That is that happens when you play 5 freshman. These same guys will be unstoppable in 2 years and all will be forgotten.

The call was correct. He hit the guy in the helmet with his helmet. They called a "Horse Collar" on Robinson in the 3rd period where it was clear he grabbed his jersey on the numbers......A&M got a 1st down. What was different between that tackle and the tackle on Diggs on the punt return?

I loved watching all the aggys go off into the sunset with a loss. Enjoy 4-8.......it will be your scarlet letter for the next 5 years.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

^^^ Oh the irony.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Screw_Michigan wrote:College football flushing centuries of tradition and rivalry down the fucking toilet over money. Fuck these hypocrites.
Yup. Colorado bolted. Nebraksa bolted. A&M bolted. Missouri bolted. Okie St, Oklahoma, Texas and Taco Tech almost bolted.

The cultures of the big 12 were similar to one another and dissimilar to other conferences. Yet they couldn't agree on shit. So each school will hang out with people they don't have much in common with yet they are far more agreeable.

Their own egos destroyed the conference despite the similarities. And the egos will keep the rivalries down for no reason other than to keep the egos satiated.
why is my neighborhood on fire