Adios, Tejas

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Adios, Tejas

Post by War Wagon »

Pinkel finally found a way to beat you fucks and it was long overdue. Not here to run any scoreboard smack, I never could bring myself to truly hate Texas for any particular reason, although many seem to do just that. Just glad to get a big win and salvage some respectability from this mediocre season. Happy trails, 'whorns.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Re: Adios, Tejas

Post by King Crimson »

MIZ-

lots of reason that have nothing to do with the LHN. we've been doing it for 100+ years.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

oh, and for any Tigerfan who took Texas in the pick'em, and you know who you are... :hfal:
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

-ZOU!!

Nice win for the local boys today. Got to imagine the Texas Tigers might be runnin' some scoreboard smack back home during winter break as well...
War Wagon wrote:oh, and for any Tigerfan who took Texas in the pick'em, and you know who you are... :hfal:
Easiest money on 88's board this week.

Why?

Because they lost last week.

You'd think today's win would make for a nice start to a little three game roll, 'specially since the Pokes blasted Tehc earlier today to the tune of 66-6, and the Jayhacks puked up a 24-3 lead before falling to Baylor at home in overtime.

But this is the 2011 Missouri Tigers we're talking about here, so anything goes. Regardless of this season's ponderous win-loss-win-loss pattern, me and a pile of my buds are headed for Columbia next weekend to watch Mizzou shit-stomp the Red Retreaters. Will post a pic-or-three should next Saturday's predicted monsoon decide to hold off - and I don't have to set my beer down too many times to take pics.

Damn Yankees Bowl, here we come.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Truman wrote: But this is the 2011 Missouri Tigers we're talking about here, so anything goes. Regardless of this season's ponderous win-loss-win-loss pattern, me and a pile of my buds are headed for Columbia next weekend to watch Mizzou shit-stomp the Red Retreaters.
Still shaking my head in disbelief wondering how in hades TT beat OU, but they did, I watched it. So had best not overlook them next week.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Truman wrote:me and a pile of my buds are headed for Columbia next weekend to watch Mizzou shit-stomp the Red Retreaters.

what's the itinerary? what places you hitting?
why is my neighborhood on fire
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Eight-thirty gun to begin the trip, Bace. Looking to tailgate at Reactor, but will most-likely find ourselves parked somewhere 'long-side South Providence, as you eastern-folk generally thick-up the parking and surround the Hearnes Center. Whatevah.

Two pots of chili assigned to the westsiders; sammies from Nixa; wings and ABTs from Jeff. Beyond that, I couldn't tell you. I'm positive that a stop at Harpo's will be somewhere in the mix - it always is. And rumor has it that we've got motel rooms reserved somewhere within the city limits. Regardless of itinerary I have a feeling that everything post-game will be a blur. It is, after all, a Blackout weekend.

You headed west that weekend, mensch?
txangler74
Elwood

Post by txangler74 »

Hope yall find a new groundskeeper by then. If not the games should be moved till the field is fixed.
F-You man, I'll never go to Texas. I hated Texas from that point on.
-Eric Dickerson on his recruitment to the University of Texas