Should Penn St give itself the Death Penalty???

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Should Penn St give itself the Death Penalty???

Post by M2 »

Thoughts ?

On this pathetic institution ...

'
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: Should Penn St give itself the Death Penalty???

Post by Goober McTuber »

Should you?

Sincerely,

Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

The silence is deafening ...

Toss a "Water Polo" cap on an 10 year old in a cornfield... and its called a "Friday Night" in the Midwest and the South...

This is why we "flyover" you sick fucks on the way to better places...
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

M2 wrote:The silence is deafening ...

Toss a "Water Polo" cap on an 10 year old in a cornfield... and its called a "Friday Night" in the Midwest and the South...
No, we’d call that an aberration. We could also call M2 an aberration.

ab•er•ra•tion
noun
1. The act of departing from the right, normal, or usual course.
2. The act of deviating from the ordinary, usual, or normal type.
3. Deviation from truth or moral rectitude.
4. Mental irregularity or disorder, especially of a minor or temporary nature; lapse from a sound mental state.

You fit all four, except for that part about “a minor or temporary nature”.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Yes, they should.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
dingus
Jake

Post by dingus »

No shit. Perpetuating a child sex ring of one real sick fuck, and I'll bet there's more involved with 2nd Mile, sounds like the epitome of lack of institutional control to me. By the time this is done, PSU will be razed to the ground selling off property to pay off civil suits. I feel sorry for you guys who went there and love the school and football program-can't imagine the sense of disgust and betrayal you must feel.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Considering who knew what was going on (legendary head football coach, assistant coach(es), the AD, the university president), and the fact that so much of this was occuring right there on the Ped State campus, yeah, I'd say this meets any definition of "LOIC"...to the nth degree.

Not knowing about NCAA violations when you should know about them is one thing. That's what USC was hit with regarding Bush and his stepfather. Ped St's football program including its AD and president appear to be guilty of aiding and abetting criminal activity involving sexual abuse of minors. In lieu of such heinous program-wide behavior, the charges levied against SMU that resulted in their receiving the death penalty seem like so much dust on a mantelpiece.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Couldn't have said it any better myself, Van. Did you watch the press conference last night? The blustry questions from the Paterno cultists to the Board of Trustees chairman made my blood curl. "Huh? You couldn't even give him the COURTESY of a face-to-face firing?" "Name me ONE GOOD REASON why Coach (and to all the Kool-Aid drinkers, he's always Coach) shouldn't be allowed to coach the rest of the season?"

Nation of fucking sickos.

I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Nation of fucking sickos.

The thing is I get why students and alumni rally around an ebattled coach. However that is usually in the face of some booster scandal that any coach could get fingered for. These retards are taking up the cause for a coach who knew about a rape in the facilities he is in charge of, and not only did nothing, but continued to give the attacker access to the same facilities he commited these acts up until he was arrested. He chose upholding his reputation and legacy over the heath & well being of children. It's disgusting on every level.
Last edited by R-Jack on Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Post by Kansas City Kid »

State Pen should bring in "Brubaker" (Tom Osborne) to clean this mess up.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Absolutely. The entire program needs to be flushed and rebooted from top to bottom.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

Agreed, but they need to keep the uniforms. They're really cool.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

M2 wrote:The silence is deafening ...

This is why we "flyover" you sick fucks on the way to better places...
The corn we've all got figured out, but what is this "Water Polo" cap-thingie you speak of, toolio?

/s/

The Midwest and the South

That supposed to be some kind of sport all you Nancy-boy-types play out west? We only do five sports here:

College football, pro football, spring football, baseball, and college basketball - to bridge the months where they don't play football.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

I wouldn't argue with Sandusky getting the death penalty but, as far as the NCAA is concerned, there are no violations for them to investigate, imo. Penn State will suffer, but it shouldn't be at the hands of the NCAA.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Mace wrote:I wouldn't argue with Sandusky getting the death penalty but, as far as the NCAA is concerned, there are no violations for them to investigate, imo. Penn State will suffer, but it shouldn't be at the hands of the NCAA.
So it is OK to spend a decade plus covering up knowledge of a pedophile on your coaching/emeritus staff but it is a sin for player to get free tattoos and lap dances? And people wonder why I consider college athletics hopelessly corrupt.

:meds:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Mark Madden was the first to report about Sandusky 7 MONTHS AGO. He drops a bomb about a rumor that is currently being investigated about Sandusky and his "foundation"...
“I hear a rumor that there will be a shocking development from the Second Miles Foundation … That Jerry Sandusky and Second Mile were pimping out young boys to rich donors.”

Madden claims it’s being investigated by “two prominent columnists.”

The whole interview is well worth a listen.

http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/2011/1 ... y-scandal/
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

BSmack wrote:
Mace wrote:I wouldn't argue with Sandusky getting the death penalty but, as far as the NCAA is concerned, there are no violations for them to investigate, imo. Penn State will suffer, but it shouldn't be at the hands of the NCAA.
So it is OK to spend a decade plus covering up knowledge of a pedophile on your coaching/emeritus staff but it is a sin for player to get free tattoos and lap dances? And people wonder why I consider college athletics hopelessly corrupt.

:meds:
I didn't say it was "okay", I said it's not in violation of NCAA rules. Pennsylvania and Federal law are obviously a different story.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Papa Willie wrote:And there you are in another thread saying that you think Sandusky should live - regardless if it's in a jail cell.
Yea, that is what I believe. He should be tried, and if the evidence supports it, convicted and sent to die in a jail cell at some indeterminate time in the future. Even Texas doesn't execute rapists.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

BSmack wrote:Even Texas doesn't execute rapists.
They execute tards, though.
txangler74
Elwood

Post by txangler74 »

Hell yeah they do. We had a payroll higher then most pro teams at the time and then told the NCAA to go fuck themselves and we sure as hell got it. See if it does to them what it did to us. 20 years in the cellar.
F-You man, I'll never go to Texas. I hated Texas from that point on.
-Eric Dickerson on his recruitment to the University of Texas
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

txangler74 wrote:Hell yeah they do. We had a payroll higher then most pro teams at the time and then told the NCAA to go fuck themselves and we sure as hell got it. See if it does to them what it did to us. 20 years in the cellar.
Completely agree. The NCAA has never been more ball-less than the last few weeks. Now or never...
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
BSmack wrote:Even Texas doesn't execute rapists.
They execute tards, though.
I guess that's why Buttsy in in Georgia.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown