NCAA Championship Game.

The Madness isn't confined to March here!

Moderators: the_ouskull, helmet, Shine

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: NCAA Championship Game.

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote:Duke vs. the obvious RACIST TEAM!
Fuck race relations, Wisky winning this game will set basketball back 100 years.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

There was this hot blonde sitting next to JJ Watt. That was great. Then they showed that cheating piece of shit Jim Calhoun. Fuck him.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Fuck Dook, there is no program more charmed.

How come I can get a clear replay of the out of bounds play on Winslow in a bar in Grand Rapids, Michigan, but the refs at the actual game cannot? That missed call was a game changer. Wisky has a chance to cut it to a 2 or 3 point game, instead Duke goes up 6. This is always the problem with playing Duke, you will always have to beat them and the zebras.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Papa Willie wrote:B1GBSH!
They reviewed this play and still gave the ball to Duke. You can call me a BSH, but you can't say this wasn't completely fucked.

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

The better team won.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Replay is garbage. As Steve Czaban accurately calls it, it's a false god. It wastes so much time and is basically irrelevant.
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Replay is garbage. As Steve Czaban accurately calls it, it's a false god. It wastes so much time and is basically irrelevant.

He was describing you... not replay.
EAP wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:39 am The STATE has all the answers
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I'm a false god? :?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Toolio is cum-drunk. Again.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Goober McTuber wrote:The better team won.
Wisky blew a 9 point lead, but some of those calls down the stretch were horrendous and total game changers. Aside from that, you know Duke is always going to shoot 10-20 more free throws. They're good enough, they don't need help from the stripes. Coach K even blatantly said his strategy was to draw fouls and win at the line. The game has become a joke. It's just slashers driving wildly into the paint and hurling themselves into a backpedaling defender with his arms in the air...and a blocking foul. But if that's going to be the M.O., call it both ways.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Papa Willie wrote:I think if these two teams played 10 games against each other, I think they'd both go 5-5...
I'm quite certain that if they played 2 games, Duke would go 2-0.

You can quote me on that.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Papa Willie wrote:I think Mgo's just butthurt because Duke beat the hell out of Sparty.
No, my disdain for Dook and the favoritism Rat Face gets from the officials has been an ongoing thing for years. I was disappointed MSU didn't compete more in that game, but make no mistake, I was elated they even got that far. For a team to go from being on the bubble before the B1G ccg to making the Final Four and a top 10 finish in the polls... I can't get mad about that.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Unfortunately nobody thinks of Alabama BBHC as a brass ring kind of job.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

BSmack wrote:Unfortunately nobody thinks of Alabama BBHC as a brass ring kind of job.
When Witchita State is considered a better job... pretty much.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

Coach K has "8 star* recruits begging to go there for a year before they jump to the NBA, plus every zebra in the nation calling it Dook's way. Yea... great coach right there.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Sam, you do realize that Alabammer offered Marshall $1 million/year more than he got from Wichita, right? Whether you like it or not, Wichita is a better gig.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

And BTW, Sam, you guys should have grabbed Bobby Hurley when you had the chance. In just 2 years he got Buffalo into the tournament.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Not to nitpick, but Gill won 8 games his one good year out of 4 at Buffalo. Hurley's going to be a lot better coach than Gill ever was, but I understand how someone with as limited a knowledge about college basketball as you would not get that. I'd bet that Hurley has a better coaching career than any past Alabammer basketball coach.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:And BTW, Sam, you guys should have grabbed Bobby Hurley when you had the chance. In just 2 years he got Buffalo into the tournament.
Buffalo's been pretty good (in the MAC) for years, Hurley just got them over the top this year.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Looks like UB screwed Hurley.

http://buckyandsully.buffalonews.com/20 ... situation/
Typical low-rent MAC school.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Go fuck yourself.