US vs. Brazil

No headbutting

Moderator: Nishlord

Post Reply
User avatar
socal
Prepare to qualify!
Posts: 2784
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:04 pm
Location: The LBC

US vs. Brazil

Post by socal » Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:33 pm

Brazil 2, US 1

Nice run for US but Brazil has too much.

Of course, the same was said before the US/Spain match.

Hope I'm wrong.

Go US!
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.

User avatar
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper
Posts: 6343
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:07 pm
Location: Destin, Florida

Re: US vs. Brazil

Post by SunCoastSooner » Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:22 pm



This could be the biggest win for the Nats since the 1950 England upset! "The Miracle on the Pitch!"

USA! USA! USA!
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.

User avatar
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler
Posts: 3145
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:43 pm
Location: 'Bama

Re: US vs. Brazil

Post by Mr T » Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:14 pm

US up 2-0 right now...looking pretty good.

I dont know how many more awesome saves howards got in him.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.

User avatar
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.
Posts: 3600
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 2:11 am

Re: US vs. Brazil

Post by Dr_Phibes » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:53 pm

Howard could easily have been player of the tourney.

I went into this feeling cynical, but a great time. South Africa is great, how the fuck do fans get into games with chain saws and scooters? If that's any indication, the World Cup will the best ever (please ban those stupid horns)

User avatar
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah
Posts: 19052
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 2:58 pm
Location: filling molotovs

Re: US vs. Brazil

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael » Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:21 am

Dr_Phibes wrote:...how the fuck do fans get into games with chain saws and scooters?
Soccer now has dudes riding around on scooters, waving chainsaws?

Does Setanta carry this?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.

User avatar
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper
Posts: 6343
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:07 pm
Location: Destin, Florida

Re: US vs. Brazil

Post by SunCoastSooner » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:49 pm

Martyred wrote:
Dr_Phibes wrote:...how the fuck do fans get into games with chain saws and scooters?
Soccer now has dudes riding around on scooters, waving chainsaws?

Does Setanta carry this?

Setanta is dead...
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.

User avatar
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah
Posts: 19052
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 2:58 pm
Location: filling molotovs

Re: US vs. Brazil

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:04 pm

SunCoastSooner wrote:

Setanta is dead...


I didn't even know it was sick...

Image
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.

User avatar
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper
Posts: 6343
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:07 pm
Location: Destin, Florida

Re: US vs. Brazil

Post by SunCoastSooner » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:51 am

Martyred wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:

Setanta is dead...


I didn't even know it was sick...

Image

They were hugely in debt. Their subscriber ship wasn't even reaching 2/3 of what it needed to be just to brake even. They failed to make their most recent installment of payments to the Premiership, SPL, and Serie A. The SPL clubs are hurting hard core financially from it and even Rangers and Celtic have virtually done nothing but sell players to try and survive the financial death throws.

This is why ESPN is going to be able to show some EPL games this coming term in the UK now, they bought the rights sentanta owned at a discount.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.

User avatar
socal
Prepare to qualify!
Posts: 2784
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:04 pm
Location: The LBC

Re: US vs. Brazil

Post by socal » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:28 pm

SunCoastSooner wrote:... brake even.
:swoon:

DMViego in Seattle

SunCoastSooner wrote:... death throws.


:lol:
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest