Win valuable prizes!

No headbutting

Moderator: Nishlord

Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Win valuable prizes!

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Here's a decent contest if you want, just take five seconds and pick a team from each group and e-mail it to the site admin.

Some friends of mine run the fanzine and site, so I know for a fact there aren't many people entered - you have a great chance of winning a football shirt of your choice. Plus it would be extra funny if someone on this board won it - he would have to pay shipping to the US! :lol:

http://fansonline.net/coventrycity/article.php?id=244
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Re: Win valuable prizes!

Post by Adelpiero »

IN

fuck, i know several of the League1 and League 2 teams, but how good they are???? i remember, when Leeds won the EPL, and had a chance at Glory in Champions League.

Dag n Red, holy chrimany. i need to get my usual Sky Sports news on Fox world going again!.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Re: Win valuable prizes!

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Adelpiero wrote:IN

fuck, i know several of the League1 and League 2 teams, but how good they are???? i remember, when Leeds won the EPL, and had a chance at Glory in Champions League.

Dag n Red, holy chrimany. i need to get my usual Sky Sports news on Fox world going again!.

Leeds has never won the EPL. It won the old Division 1 before the EPL broke off and formed it's own for television money. They conquered the 1st Division the last season that the First division was the top league in England.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.