Chelsea v Liverpool

No headbutting

Moderator: Nishlord

SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Chelsea v Liverpool

Post by SunCoastSooner »

That was one hell of a finish in extra time! One of the most exciting matches I have seen in some time now!
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Mac22
Elwood

Re: Chelsea v Liverpool

Post by Mac22 »

didn't get a chance to watch... but my question is... if the match was 1-0 going into the 90th minute... wtf happened that there were 5 minutes(?!) of stoppage time when the goal was scored, especially if the first goal was in the first half?
as an official, i have always gone by the standard 2 subs/goals = 1 minute... did someone die on the pitch and they had to dig the hole and drop him in?
Last edited by Mac22 on Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital."

If teachers made twice as much as rock stars, which would you rather be?

There are two motivations in sports... which one is yours?

SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Mac22 wrote:didn't get a chance to watch... but my question is... if the match was 1-0 going into the 90 minute... wtf happened that there were 5 minutes(?!) of stoppage time when the goal was scored, especially if the first goal was in the first half?
as an official, i have always gone by the standard 2 subs/goals = 1 minute... did someone die on the pitch and they had to dig the whole and drop him in?

I have no clue. I just watched as much as possible while working. Looked like the ball was in the middle of the pitch for most of the match... I was wondering the same about all the stoppage as well.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

WOW

Manure was lucky to not be down 5-0 or worse.

Barcelona, who arent world beaters this season will crush Manu, if they continue at this pace at Old trafford.

some of the crosses for barcelona were horrid.