sahkah fukking blows dead horsecocks...

No headbutting

Moderator: Nishlord

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

sahkah fukking blows dead horsecocks...

Post by smackaholic »

...it did today anyway in the women's WC semifinal US vs Brazil.

Actually, I still kinda like footie, but something neeeds to be done to see that this bullshit doesn't happen again.

I guess a better statement is the swiss ref and the entire officiating process sucks dead horsecocks.

That red card issued to the american was fukking criminal. She gets a second yellow card on a play where SHE was fouled? Most controversial calls are usually atleast arguable. That one was not. At best it was incidental contact. play on. At worst it is a Brazil foul. How it is ruled a US foul, muchless a flagrant one is an absolute mystery.

Explain this one to me Nish.

So much for footie catching on here in the colonies. I am certain there are 13 year old american girls all over America throwing their shinguards in the trash in disgust. Some will turn to fukking boys in their newfound spare time. So, it isn't all bad.

Is there anything in FIFA rules that allow for some sort of going to the video replay? Or would that interfer with your precious flow of the game thing? I guess sahkah dude will have to roll around on the pitch and hold his shin instead for a break in play.

BTW, in no way am I saying the US would have won that match. Brazil was clearly the better side, but, to go down like that is bullshit. I'd like to think that the Brazilian girls would rather have won it fair and square or maybe not, judging by the way the Brazilian chick hopped to her feet with the two fingers suggesting a second yellow.

Apparently that was all the cunt ref needed as she surely didn't see an American foul.

So, how long before someone comes in and dusts off this thread? Don't make me go to cul de sac of shit with it where it will surely get the derision that footie, chicks footie, at that so richly deserves.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Qbert

Re: sahkah fukking blows dead horsecocks...

Post by Qbert »

smackaholic wrote:...it did today anyway in the women's WC semifinal US vs Brazil.

Actually, I still kinda like footie, but something neeeds to be done to see that this bullshit doesn't happen again.

I guess a better statement is the swiss ref and the entire officiating process sucks dead horsecocks.

(won't comment on it.....i would not SEE it.)

So, how long before someone comes in and dusts off this thread? Don't make me go to cul de sac of shit with it where it will surely get the derision that footie, chicks footie, at that so richly deserves.
well; at about 15 hours......you get your WISH.

GOAL
GOAL
GOAL
GOAL

"mvscals" response: why was the m00ncricket put BACK into the Goalie Position for this Game?

S-A-D result for the "girls".

Coach completely screwed UP the team chemistry by pulling out of whatshername...and inserting the FORMER 12-0 vs. Brazil.

tv highlights and radio have substantiated this POST----->i sure as HELL didn't WATCH IT!
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

you can't put it on the goalie.

she didn't attempt a diving header to clear that corner.

she was beat on some pretty good shots. were they stopable? maybe. but it would have been a nice stop.

the bottom line is that they put themselves behind with on a bad decision by someone NOT playing keeper. Then the ref ended any hope they may have had to get back in it on a call that was so bad it was criminal.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

Greg Ryan is an idiot.

Brazil beat the US straight up though they did flop and dive extraordinarily well.

Rack Marta's second goal. Can we grant her citizenship by 2008?
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.