No headbutting

Moderator: Nishlord

Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

American soccer fans are MORONS.

Post by Risa »

courtesy of (yeah, I know) Dlisted:
David Beckham Speaks!

David Beckham has pissed off a lot of L.A. Galaxy fans that have paid and shown up to watch him play only to find out bitch is still on the bench. Fans have started bringing signs to games saying shit like "Welcome to America Becks Where You Get Paid To Do Nothing." HOT! Fans also booed him last night when he didn't play AGAIN.

He said (in his squeaky voice), "I'd love to be out there on the field, especially with the number of fans here and the fact they've paid a lot of money to see the Galaxy. But I have to be careful with my injury. I'm here for five years and maybe more, so that's where people maybe have to be slightly patient."

I say, shake it off and get the hell out there! You are bought and paid for and better fucking perform! I mean one of the Beckhams should perform! Put Posh in a uniform and get her out there!

Source: Canada.com
David is absolutely right. And American so-called fans need to shut the fuck up and let the man rehabilitate himself. David is a professional, not a trained bear. Americans are disgraceful. I will say, the Canadian link doesn't mention anything about the signs, just that David asks fans to be patient.

Also, I don't think he has a squeaky voice. He just doesn't have a voice to go with all the tats he's sporting.

And lastly, what would Soccer Hooligan have done instead? and how can David show more fans the loveable guy he was in the Reggie Bush ADIDAS ads instead of the shopaholic drone his wife would have him be?
on a short leash, apparently.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

I thought you left. Somebody please TROTS this bitch. And please TROTS the thread as well.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Risa

Post by Risa »

I took a sabbatical. Except you didn't read about that, or you forgot you did. I understand, old man. Alzheimer's and dementia is a bitch, I hear. Anyway, I think it's laudable that soccer is trying to find a foothold in America; I think it's sad that it has to get Beckham in his twilight years. I think it's idiocy to think Beckham can turn a shit franchise into World Cup contenders.

And I think American so-called fans don't help by treating Beckham like a baboon who must work miracles, or he's worthless. I also think American fans are weak if the best they can do is put up the kind of signs spoken of, above. I'm sure Beckham has endured much, much worse.

Beckham needs to do more common man public relations type deals, so people 'love' him and sympathize with him and the need to rehabilitate so he can kick ass. In my opinion. And he needs to stay far, far away from Tom Cruise and Scientology.

How is that trotsworthy?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Risa wrote:I think it's idiocy to think Beckham can turn a shit franchise into World Cup contenders.
But not quite as idiotic as someone who thinks that club teams play for the World Cup.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Risa

Post by Risa »

BSmack wrote:
Risa wrote:I think it's idiocy to think Beckham can turn a shit franchise into World Cup contenders.
But not quite as idiotic as someone who thinks that club teams play for the World Cup.
Touche.
Canadian
canadianlattitude.ca

Post by Canadian »

There is a 'World Cup" for club teams though. Link

It is in Japan this year.

I do think Beckham is a washed up has been anyways. I do not think he will be much help. He is just a scheme to sell more tickets.
Risa

Post by Risa »

Canadian wrote:There is a 'World Cup" for club teams though. Link

It is in Japan this year.

I do think Beckham is a washed up has been anyways. I do not think he will be much help. He is just a scheme to sell more tickets.
That's awesome :lol: too bad I didn't know about that; I still fucked up.
It would have been better to say Beckham making the US world cup
contenders... except he's still going to play for England, from what I hear,
next world cup. He can't be that 'washed up'.. can he?

I like Beckham. I just worry about all the strings that came attached to
his being with the Galaxy.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Risa wrote:It would have been better to say Beckham making the US world cup
contenders... except he's still going to play for England, from what I hear,
next world cup.
You have to be a citizen of the country you're playing for in the WC. It's doubtful he'll be on England's roster in 2010, especially if he's still banged up.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Risa wrote:How is that trotsworthy?
Every single word you type is trotsworthy, you tedious cunt.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Risa

Post by Risa »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Risa wrote:How is that trotsworthy?
Every single word you type is trotsworthy, you tedious cunt.
You're a 60ish year old man trying to talk shit about cunts. Seeing your name now always gives me the giggles. I picture an old man, like Riley and Huey's grandfather, and I just wanna snuggle you, greys and all.

Can I call you gramps?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Open up your spreadsheet, you tedious cunt.

I’m closer to 50 than I am to 60, and when people find out my real age, they typically say I look 10 years younger. I tell people that I’m 40-something, but unfortunately the “something” is 14.

I am a grandfather, so your “gramps” comment doesn’t bother me in the least. I typically see my 5-year-old grandson twice a week, and he is an absolute joy.

I certainly didn’t choose my nic to immediately inspire awe and respect. Though it did sound a little more stately than “Rufus McDoofus”.

Please don’t even picture enveloping me within the greasy warmth of your cavernous flabsteaks. :shudder:

I thought you were leaving.

Risa

Post by Risa »

Old men are awesome. But if you were telling Beanie the truth, pretend I never said anything. I meant no disrespect.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Disrespect? On a smackboard? :lol:

Risa

Post by Risa »

Goober McTuber wrote:Disrespect? On a smackboard? :lol:
Yeah. I mean, 'Goober McTuber' can be a cuddly Grumpy Old Man. You can take him fishing, out to the park, play some checkers with him. He might be bitter, evil, and prone to playing wicked jokes, but he's still a cuddly old man. He'll use the cane for defense as well as offense. He's (somebody's) Gramps.

'Hy Colonic' is not cuddly. 'Hy Colonic' doesn't carry a cane. 'Hy Colonic' does not play checkers, in the park or the sunroom. 'Hy Colonic' doesn't make the girls at the McDonald's breakfast counter twitter with his completely harmless dirty old manisms/'I was a stud in the Boer War' stories. 'Hy Colonic' is just evil.

Shrug. Forum back to Nishlord.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

I don’t believe there’s a difference in the posting style with either nic. I’m just in it for shits and giggles. But obviously this shit is very real for you, and you have to create a real persona for each nic on the board. You have to have an image in your mind of what each person is really like. Has it dawned on you yet that you typically bring out the worst in most posters you interact with? You are mentally ill.

SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Risa wrote:I took a sabbatical. Except you didn't read about that, or you forgot you did. I understand, old man. Alzheimer's and dementia is a bitch, I hear. Anyway, I think it's laudable that soccer is trying to find a foothold in America; I think it's sad that it has to get Beckham in his twilight years. I think it's idiocy to think Beckham can turn a shit franchise into World Cup contenders.

And I think American so-called fans don't help by treating Beckham like a baboon who must work miracles, or he's worthless. I also think American fans are weak if the best they can do is put up the kind of signs spoken of, above. I'm sure Beckham has endured much, much worse.

Beckham needs to do more common man public relations type deals, so people 'love' him and sympathize with him and the need to rehabilitate so he can kick ass. In my opinion. And he needs to stay far, far away from Tom Cruise and Scientology.

How is that trotsworthy?
Beckham was the wrong buy to influence America. Period, end of story. Americans are not well versed enough in the beautiful game to understand the level of impact the sort of player that Beckham is.

Approaching Chelsea about buying Shevchenko would have been a much more sound and intelligent decison. Screw how Landon Donovan feels about it.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.