A solution

No headbutting

Moderator: Nishlord

Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

A solution

Post by Mr T »

Everyone agrees that PKs are the gayest way to end any contest.

So I say instead of going to PKs they should move one goal to midfield after OT and have a sudden death OT with a golden goal.

Cut the field in half, allow each team to make 3 subs, no corners or goal kicks just throw ins, no PKs only free kicks, and first team that scores wins.

Comments?
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

I say allow unlimited subs in OT and play until someone scores. It was aggrevating to watch teams coast in the OT periods when they new they had a chance to take it to PKs.

However, it really doesn't matter what we in the States have to say about it. It's the world game...we don't have the stroke to change the way it is played or how the tournament is ran. For a country that doesn't care as much about the sport...we can voice our opinions but it rings hollow in the global soccer community.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

move one goal to midfield, unlimited subs, no OS calls, and the coup de grace, each team gets like three motorcycles, with ben hur like axle spikes. It would be like footie rollerball. Red cards? WTF is a red card?

Or maybe just have a big cage match.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.