women's WC

No headbutting

Moderator: Nishlord

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

women's WC

Post by smackaholic »

I had to google it to see if there even is such a fukking thing. There is and the gerries are the current champs. They beat out the US. This elads me to the question, why is it that while the guys suck arse, the US women are a major force, if not the best there is?

Why the hell can't any of the SA soccer powers put together a decent squad/ I 'spose it has something to do with being pregnant by the time they hit 14 along with those wonderful enlightened latino dudes who can't fathom the thought of women wasting time like that when they could be cooking or hooking or shitting out another baby.

i suspect that another reason is the american women talent pool isn't drained by football and baseball as is the men's.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

What are you talking about?

Sincerely,

Tennis.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I am talking about sahkah. Perhaps you've heard of it.

A bunch of fellows chase around a ball and kick it. Only 2 guys can use there hands, unless they're throwing it back into play. They do this for a long, long time. Then they take turns at kicking it into the net. The guys that kick it in the net most often win.

Oh, and they fall down a lot and cry as they hold onto their shins. Particularly the guys in the gax blue shirts.

Tennis proves that athletic ability does indeed exist in the fairer sex outside the US. I was just wondering why the american gals seem to be so damn good at it and their male counterparts suck arse.
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

American gals and tennis? Wimbledon laughed.
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I was refering to sahkah. We currently suck dead moose cahk at tennis, be it men or women.