FINAL - ITA-FRA

No headbutting

Moderator: Nishlord

JCT
Merciless, suave and collected

Post by JCT »

Rack Materazzi for making that Frog meltdown.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Wow

One of the more disappointing moments is sports history? Yeah, considering what he has done this Wold Cup. Good riddance...
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
al?
Elwood

Post by al? »

Nobody likes Italy but Italians......

A selfish play, yes....but I rack Zidane for doing that Italian, something anybody who's seen their diving, crying, pizza-peasano charades would love to do.

Solid head butt....I hope it hurt.
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

Supposedly it was a titty twister that pissed Zidane off.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Cross Traffic wrote:They showed the play on the jumbotron before the officials ruled on it? DUMB
Apparently, they didn't - hence the whistling from French fans.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

COME ON FRANCE!
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Deckard
Crack Whore

Post by Deckard »

Too bad that one of the better finals has to end on penalty kicks...and Zidane leaves on that note ( too bad his header didn't go in ).
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Fuck FIFA. Replays for finals!
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Italy deserved it, overall. France absolutely choked.
Deckard
Crack Whore

Post by Deckard »

C'est la vie.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Now 75% of the Italian team will go home to find that their teams have been relegated two divisions.
al?
Elwood

Post by al? »

fuck italy

The Italians in my neighborhood are going to be insufferable for the next few days........like there was a Rocky marathon on every channel.

merde
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mike the Lab Rat »

I hate to admit it, but I watched the whole game and liked it (granted, the fact that Italy won has a lot to do with my enjoying it...).

Props to my ancestral "homeboys" on their win.

Fuck Zidane - I hope that he got to watch his team lose at least in part due to his stupidity. The Italians were freaking tired and on the ropes, and his getting tossed at least made it possible (it seems to me, at least) for the Italians to string it out to the penalty kick stage.
THE BIBLE - Because all the works of all the science cannot equal the wisdom of cattle-sacrificing primitives who thought every animal species in the world lived within walking distance of Noah's house.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

France lost 3 of their penalty takers through substitutions and a red card. Error.
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Hey Nish - you seem to be knowledgable 'bout all the soccer club stuff - despite my google attempts, I can't seem to find a way to get my hands on some merchandise for the Italian football club "Pro Vasto" (the Abruzzese FC). The only site I think I've found dealing with them is in Italian and seems to have a freaking hotmail.com e-mail address for purchases.

Any ideas?
THE BIBLE - Because all the works of all the science cannot equal the wisdom of cattle-sacrificing primitives who thought every animal species in the world lived within walking distance of Noah's house.
Deckard
Crack Whore

Post by Deckard »

Trezeguet for henry really seemed clever...at least the italians bet on themselves. Hopefully they have whatever set Zidane off on tape also.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Ribery v Bribery.

Mike, I'll have a look
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Wonderful. Now, in an hour when I get off work, I must negotiate about 12 miles on my motorcycle in a dago rich environment. Pray that I don't end up part of the grill on tony's IROC. Those fukkers are gonna be all over the place, dago flags hanging out the t-tops.

Maybe I'll just have the wife come pick me up.

Well, the thought of millions of frogs crying in their kronenburgs will give me some solace as I dodge the cameri.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Nishlord wrote:Mike, I'll have a look
Mille grazie. :D
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

rack the azzuri

fuck england, their overrated pussy players and figo

ps totti is still the typical hide and seek player, fuck him, alex and rossi should of started.

pss rack zizou, a man amongst boys

forza juve and italia
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Props to Italy...

Zidane=disgrace
Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Post by Q, West Coast Style »

"Oh shit! I just realized I'm Fabio Cannavaro and I just won the World Cup as team captian! Holy fuck am I gonna get laid!!!!!"
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

That Zidane dude is NAILS!

Sin,

RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

rozy wrote:Wow

One of the more disappointing moments is sports history? Yeah, considering what he has done this Wold Cup. Good riddance...
Spot on.

It would be like Elway or Montana losing their cool and running up to an opposing player and hitting him with his helmet off on the sidelines in the 4th quarter of Elway's or Montana's last Super Bowl, and the score is tied 21-21.

Simply bizarre.

What a way to end a long, great career ... all in a second.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Nishlord wrote:Fuck FIFA. Replays for finals!
What are you refering to? I only saw highlights. The first penalty was very weak. It was incidental contact, if that. The OS call nulifying the second Italia goal, may technically have been OS, but, it seemed prettuy damn weak to me. I get calling it when a guy is camping out down field, but, this is a free kick near the box. There are bodies everywhere.

So, thanks to a couple of marginal if not outright wrong calls, this could be a 2-nil assbeating.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

smackaholic wrote:What are you refering to? I only saw highlights. The first penalty was very weak. It was incidental contact, if that. The OS call nulifying the second Italia goal, may technically have been OS, but, it seemed prettuy damn weak to me.

Quick question --

Are you fucking smoking crack?

The PK was in response to a FLAGRANT illegal tackle. Maybe it's a definition thing -- what you call "incidental contact," the rest of the world calls an "illegal tackle."

And the offside call?

Dude...just stop...seriously.

The entire room of people I was watching with had that one called back before the ball even hit the net. The replay confirmed this.

Not only was it NOT "pretty damn weak"...there was TWO Italian players OS...

Not "one"..."TWO"

Flagrant offsides violation.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one