Cristino Ronaldo - the new scapegoat

No headbutting

Moderator: Nishlord

Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Cristino Ronaldo - the new scapegoat

Post by Nishlord »

Oh dear.
RACEHORSE owner Gary Martin had a colt gelded in revenge over the Portuguese winker — because its name is Ronaldo.

Gary, 55, of Windmill Hill, East Sussex, said: “It would have given me much more satisfaction if I could have had the real Ronaldo’s nuts cut off. But this is the best I could do.”
Give Ron one in the eye

HERE’S every England fan’s chance to get revenge on the world’s biggest winker.

Our human dartboard shows Portuguese nancy boy Cristiano Ronaldo.

The Manchester United midfielder is caught in the act of winking to his team-mates after helping to get England and United star Wayne Rooney sent off.

We’ve made Ronaldo’s wink the bullseye.

So put it up in your office — and give the sly senor one in the eye.
Wayne: I'll split him in two

FURIOUS Wayne Rooney has threatened to “split Cristiano Ronaldo in two” when they next meet.

The England striker says the slippery Portuguese winker got him sent off in Saturday’s World Cup clash.

Troubled Rooney, 20, blew his top and branded Man United team-mate Ronaldo, 21, a “pretty boy” in talks with pals.

The looming showdown is a major crisis for Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson.

Rooney’s rant came on a day of drama in the England camp in Baden-Baden.

David Beckham quit as skipper and departing manager Sven Goran Eriksson made a grovelling apology for the team’s performance.

Rooney’s blast at Ronaldo was revealed by a top FA source.

The insider said: “At breakfast in the hotel this morning, Wayne said he would split him in two and smack him in the head. Who can blame him?

“He is determined to settle the score in his own way and there is nothing anyone can do about it.”
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Deckard
Crack Whore

Post by Deckard »

I'm fairly certain Rooney got himself sent off...Ronaldo will likely be playing at Real Madrid next year so it may be a while before Rooney tracks him down.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Although Chrissy Ronaldo is the epitome of everything outsiders hate about football,Rooney deliberately stamped on the man's bollocks, without any provocation from Ronaldo whatsoever. He pissed away any chance England had to winning due to his own petulance and fuckwittery.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
JCT
Merciless, suave and collected

Post by JCT »

Yeah I was thinking that stomping on some dude's marble bag is not going to keep you on the field too long. The shove he gave just sealed his fate.
See You Next Wednesday
De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum

Post by See You Next Wednesday »

Given their freekick history I doubt Ronaldo should have any concern that anyone English could hit a target.
"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
- H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)