Dutch Team

No headbutting

Moderator: Nishlord

Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Dutch Team

Post by Adelpiero »

about 15 I's on the team.

van bommel is a tard, 2 players running free and he takes shot after shot from 40+ yards out :meds: :meds: :meds: :meds:

heartless pukes

ps the ref was bad, but too many idiot players doing stupid shit and expecting the ref to accept it.

Figo is a pussy
rozy
Cowboy

Re: Dutch Team

Post by rozy »

Adelpiero wrote:

ps the ref was bad, but too many idiot players doing stupid shit and expecting the ref to accept it.

Figo is a pussy
'Swhat I saw. Figo's a joke. The ref wasn't great but not nearly as bad as the announcers made him out to be. Both teams just played like thugs. That was as bad as a Pistons-Pacers game.
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
al?
Elwood

Post by al? »

I don't watch a lot of soccer, but I've never ever seen a game like that.

I'm speechless.....that game was a total sham and a black EEYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEE for football.

England should roll over a depleted Portugal side.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Fugly, fugly game.

I knew these teams didn't like each other but I didn't think it would be that bad.

Being down a man for much of the second half and holding Holland scoreless, Portugal deserved the win. Losing Deco and possibily Ronaldo for the next game is going to handicap them against England.
Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Post by Q, West Coast Style »

Dutch could've used Davids' spark and Kluivert or Makaay's finishing in this game.

Van der Saar is like fine wine though. Over the last 10 years he's gone from decent national team starter to one of the best keepers in the world. I hope he sticks around for Euro 2008.

Let Van Basten handle Euro 2008 and then for 2010 . . .

Bring back Guus.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Amazingly entertaining game between two exceptionally dislikable teams. Every World Cup needs a niggle game, and Portugal are shaping up nicely as designated pantomime baddies. Shame it didn't go into extra time, so there'd be another 5 red cards
England should roll over a depleted Portugal side.
This has been the most unenjoyable England team to ever play in the World Cup. No character. No spirit. One decent move a game, and then back to hoofing it around. And yet fate is rolling over for us.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

Guus Hiddink or Dick Advocaat would have this Dutch team alive and scoring goals, not having midfielders send the same cross into the box a zillion times and expecting a different result.

Van Basten is just a younger Van Gaal.

Exciting game, terrible ref.
Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Post by Q, West Coast Style »

Looked ready for prime time in Ireland today. 4-0.

Only a mere 5 years late is all.

Ireland 0-4 Netherlands: Huntelaar debut brace

Republic of Ireland suffered one of their worst home defeats for many a year, with this humiliating loss falling one goal short of the record on Irish soil - a 5-0 embarrassment to Spain in 1931.
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report?id=195504&cc=5901