Another bullshit call

No headbutting

Moderator: Nishlord

Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Another bullshit call

Post by Adelpiero »

player was clear with run on goalie and was taken out, clear red

they are going to fuck mexico anyway they can.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

In case you havent noticed. The world doesnt like the US or anyone that is associated with the US.

Just look at 2002. Clear handball on germany. no call. we lose 2-1. they go on to play brazil for it all.

Just look at 2006. Total screwjob in the Italy game and continued on in the ghana game with the pk.

Two teams that will most likely never win the cup. US and Mexico. Not because of there play, just because of officials.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

dear espn

hey fucknuts, how can crespo be man of match, when borgetti headed into his own net, crespo never got a touch :meds: :meds: :meds:
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

Mr T wrote:

Just look at 2002. Clear handball on germany. no call. we lose 2-1. they go on to play brazil for it all.
ummm...actually we lost 1-0. :oops:
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Maybe I'm wrong but that seemed like a much better officiated game than we have been seeing. Just MHO.
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

I agree, rozy.

There was another Argentinian defender in the area, so a red card for a breakaway foul wasn't warrented on the call to which adel is referencing. A yellow card was the right call, imo.

RACK Mexico for giving Argentina all they could handle. Game would have gone into penalty kicks had it not been for Maxie Rodriguez' absolutely sick shot.

Should be a great quarterfinal between Germany and Argentina on Friday.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

the game winner was a sweet goal

i still say, the mexican player would of been trough, if not for the tackle, so a red could of been warrented.

damn borgetti, a freakin own goal
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

What a fucking goal.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Post by Q, West Coast Style »

Nishlord wrote:What a fucking goal.
Might have to put that one op there with Maradona v. England '86, Bergkamp v. Argentina '98 and Owen v. Argentina '98.

The Cup's greatest goals always seem to invole Argentina, for or against. You could also make a case for Cambiasso (scoring the goal set up by the Argentina passing and back-heel) v. Serbia and Montenegro '06.
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

Holy shit! Maxi Rodriguez's goal might have been the best I've ever seen.

Golazo!
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.