Women at games thread

No headbutting

Moderator: Nishlord

SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

the difference between America and countries like Brazil is that American women dont care for the sport, youll find a ton of hotties at baseball or football games but not at soccer.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

SoCalTrjn wrote:the difference between America and countries like Brazil is that American women dont care for the sport, youll find a ton of hotties at baseball or football games but not at soccer.
Sincerly, millions of U.S. women who watched the U.S. Women's National Team win the World Cup in 1999.

You seriously need to shut the fuck up until you can stop, think and come up with a coherent take in this forum.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

RadioFan wrote:
SoCalTrjn wrote:the difference between America and countries like Brazil is that American women dont care for the sport, youll find a ton of hotties at baseball or football games but not at soccer.
Sincerly, millions of U.S. women who watched the U.S. Women's National Team win the World Cup in 1999.

You seriously need to shut the fuck up until you can stop, think and come up with a coherent take in this forum.
those were millions of little girls who were watching womens soccer. Go to a High School near you and see how many girls will go watch a boys soccer game, then go see how many will watch a boys baseball, football or basketball game.
And where were all of those "women" in 2003? Just 4 years later when there were options like Football to watch the womens world cup was played before empty stadiums/ What happened to the womans league? The gorgeous ladys of soccer or whatever it was called, it had tons of support. High School Football games draw more fans than MLS and in some cases the HS football tickets are more expensive.
Spin all you want, the numbers are on my side, Soccer will never be more than a babysitter for little pussy kids whose mommies wont sign the Juinior All American Football waivers in this country, no matter how much noise soccer geeks make
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

If you want to bash a sport you know absolutely nothing about, fine. Just don't tard up every thread trying it in this forum.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

what is there you need to know about that game, you cant hit the guy with the ball or you get a a red slip of paper waved over your head and you feel shame. If you go near the guy with the ball he will fall down and fake injury like a cunt and you get a yellow slip of paper waved over your head and you feel shame. If they wave the yellow slip twice in one game then they wave the red slip too.
You become a country of great players if you can grow faggy hairdos, play mock violins, clap your hands over your head like youre in the gay pride parade while you jog, run with your arms out like an airplane and master the art of falling and faking agony.
Its a sport that Americans care so little about that they sent a 5-7 139 lb guy there to be their teams captain and that the CWS and the US Open Golf tournament are both pissing all over it in the ratings.
Soccer geek will brag about the pagentry or beauty, call people who dont like the sport neanderthals and simply come off like snooty ballet bitches acting like their boojie interest is simply above the grasp of common folk. Simply put its a boring god damn thing to watch and I hope that Ghana beats the US 15-0, and the US teams bus is blown up so we wont be subjected to this nonsense again in 4 years
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

sissyroo and schmikity in wc forum

the tard level is at an alltime high
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

schmikity must've been beated up on the soccer field as a kid.
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

so instead of disagreeing with what I say (which would make you a liar) you resort to slinging mud. Looks like my point is proven
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

SoCalTrjn wrote:Looks like my point is proven
What, that you're a rambling dumbfuck who criticizes a sport you know nothing about? Yep, pretty much.

Btw, tard, my gf is heavily into the tournament this year, along with a ton of women she works with, many of whom are hotties. Same story for my sister and her co-workers.

Not to metion the fact that I personally saw a ton of beautiful women when I saw 2nd-round and quarter-final WC games in the Cotton Bowl in '94.

How many women do you think were in the Staples Center today to watch the Korea-France match? Pull your head out of your ass.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

SoCalTrjn wrote:so instead of disagreeing with what I say (which would make you a liar) you resort to slinging mud. Looks like my point is proven
That or your point is so ridiculous AND irrelevant that calling a dipshit a dipshit is much more effective. Hell, RF got you to reveal your ignorance in that second sentence without even breaking out a dictionary, thesaurus, or Green Eggs and Ham. You can lead a tard to water, but you can't shoot him in the head.
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.