Ita vs. Gha

No headbutting

Moderator: Nishlord

ElTaco
Networking Securely

Ita vs. Gha

Post by ElTaco »

Damn. I've always admired the footwork that the Italians show and as expected, I've had more fun in the 20 minutes I watched this game then i did in the USA game. Both teams are showing good technical skills and I'm fairly impressed with the team from Ghana. For a while there between 30 and 40 minutes the game kept going back and forth with both teams making some decent shots until Italy finally scored a goal just before the 40 minute mark.

Thanks to SOPCast and CCTV5, I can watch the game right from my office.
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

Ghana got dicked big time in the 72nd minute. That clearly should have been a PK.
ElTaco
Networking Securely

Post by ElTaco »

True but then a few minutes later one of their guy pushed an italian down who may have kicked a goal. It looks like Ghana is falling apart in the last few minutes.
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

Yeah, i think GHA blew their load midway through the second half with those repeated rushes. Italy was the better side.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Both teams played well in the first half. Italy has got some great players and they can be incredibly creative on the offensive end. I figured they'd win this game without any problems. Ghana played well but fell apart toward the end, as mentioned.

The thing with Italy is the nonstop flopping and fake crying ... pisses me off every time I watch them, especially because they're way too good on the field to have to resort to it, but they always do. Its like it's a genetic part of the Italian game.

The ref that did today's game ignored most of their bad acting stints, but I wish all the refs would start consistently giving out cards for that shit.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.