Can You Sue The Denver Broncos?

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Can You Sue The Denver Broncos?

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Like everyone, altogether? A class action lawsuit that represents all people of all nations. :?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Re: Can You Sue The Denver Broncos?

Post by Softball Bat »

I had the Raiders pegged for 4th in the AFC West, but after that debacle I seriously had to reconsider. :)

Hackett cr@pped the bed.

And he doubled down on the cr@pping by explaining that they were just following... the plan.

Plan: Just get to the 46 yd line. Then we can let almost a minute burn off the clock. Then we will trot the kicker out so that he can nail a 64 yard kick to win the game for us.

:lol:

Yeah, you might think that way if you're rolling with a bottom tier QB.

But Russell Farkin' Wilson is made for picking up a crucial 4th and 5.

Uninspiring start for Coach Can'tHackett.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Softball Bat wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:29 am after that debacle I seriously had to reconsider. :)
That's what I'm wondering, the wheels fell off before the half, they couldn't get a play off. It looked like they didn't play preseason. I heard coach justifying the 'plan' yesterday on the radio, then walking back and 'well, maybe I should have gone for it'. I almost prefer when they just lie and blame the players for not executing. Equally tragic was Aikman and the other halfwit, didn't realise there was a field goal attempt till after the ball left the tee.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Despite getting the win over the lowly-regarded Tejans, Hackett seems to have butchered game 2 even worse than game 1.

lol

Good luck, Mule fan.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is