If I Had A Hammer...con't..

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

If I Had A Hammer...con't..

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well I'll admit I was misled. The video and 9/11 calls clearly indicate that indeed some lunatic was able to just wander up to Pelosi's Pac Heights mansion, break in, and eventually blast Pelosi right on the head. And the 9/11 call indeed indicates that Pelosi was nervously trying to maintain calm while the lunatic was standing right by. And it was this tactic which clearly confused th officers as to what was going on when they initially saw the two men in the vestabule. Sheesh!
Before God was, I am
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: If I Had A Hammer...con't..

Post by Mikey »

Misled…by whom exactly? Most likely the guy you see in the mirror.

Go fuck yourself.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

These fucks are just constantly wrong. Time after time and it doesn’t phase them. They just move on to the next lie. No shame. No accountability. No introspection. Just make up some shit excuse and move on.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Why didn't the cops ventilate that POS when he raised the hammer?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Because it wasn’t a movie you stupid POS. He was standing right next to the victim. Do you know anything about anything?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I know that Pelosi struggled with that POS for multiple seconds for control of a deadly weapon.

And Barney Fife stood there with his dick in his hand. He should have immediately charged the perp and tackled him.

Maybe he just thought being a fellow whitey, he wouldn't do anything stupid.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Everything is about race? Nice backpedal, first it was he should have ventilated him. I think they did a decent job once the door opened. Little slow but, I was expecting it to be worse.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Nope, it should never be about race.

Ventilating him might not have been the proper move, but charging him as they struggled might have helped.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Then STFU about race. Yes they could have done better.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Don’t forget this is San Francisco. All criminals are innocent.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

JPGettysburg wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:29 pm
Mikey wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:35 pm Misled…by whom exactly? Most likely the guy you see in the mirror.

Go fuck yourself.
You actually believe the bullshit propaganda fed to you daily.
You and Kierland should sodomize each other.
And you just make shit up. Pathetic.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

JPGettysburg wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:32 pm
smackaholic wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:30 pm Nope, it should never be about race.

Ventilating him might not have been the proper move, but charging him as they struggled might have helped.
I love when animal felons violently resist arrest.
I hope the media continues to encourage this.
And hopefully, these animal felons will meet up with you left-wing democrats.
OTST
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

The cops using de-escalation techniques so no one gets hurt, I see. Good call, lol.
Shut up, Randy!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:17 pm I know that Pelosi struggled with that POS for multiple seconds for control of a deadly weapon.

And Barney Fife stood there with his dick in his hand. He should have immediately charged the perp and tackled him.

Maybe he just thought being a fellow whitey, he wouldn't do anything stupid.
The reason the cops hesitated is because of the nature of the 9/11 call--Pelosi carefully speaking as though there was no real problem, because the lunatic was standing right by with the hammer. The S.F. cops are also familiar with Mr Pelosi's penchent for young men, and so were duly approaching the scene as a sort of domestic issue, but nothing too serious. This is exactly what happened. :shock:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You have no credibility, especially on this subject. Everything you said was proven wrong. You’re a hack.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Nonsense. I had raised questions about the ease with which the lunatic had gained access. And now the vid confirms that indeed there was no security at all. He was hammering on the back door and no one called anyone. Wow. And I completely see I was mistaken. No doubt the seurity is bumped up when Nancy's in town, but not that night.

But as to the police reactions as the door opened, the vid--coupled with the released 9/11 call--completely confirms my assessment. And the lunatic called into a local TV station with a rant about wanting to kill globalists and so forth, and regretting he hadn't been better prepared.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

IKYABWAI
Outstanding!!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

JPGettysburg wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:07 am
Kierland wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:22 pm You have no credibility, especially on this subject. Everything you said was proven wrong. You’re a hack.
YOU have ZERO credibility.
We need to round up you left wing dirtbags and put you into involuntary psychiatric confinement camps.
You have to learn to not feed this robotic litte troll. That is, you can still speak your mind without engaging its spoor. :wink:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Dude everything you said about this has been proven wrong. You are a farce.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And yet I was right and he was wrong and even admitted he was wrong but you love ignorance so you rack him. What a fucking hack.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

One thing Let’s turd was right about is how in the fukk is this house not under 24/7 security.

Dude sat there chopping away at the door for some time. You’d think armed security would have been all over him.

So one might ask, why was there no security?

Could it be that security would put a damper on any freaky parties Paul might throw while the cat is away?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Because if they hired private security there’s no way to pay them to be discreet about anything? Is that how your brain works?

You really are that stupid.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

He thinks NDA stands for Never Did Academics.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Bill in Houston wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:09 am Because if they hired private security there’s no way to pay them to be discreet about anything? Is that how your brain works?

Hold on there, mister--of course private and gov't security was a basic factor of the Pelosis, but c'mon, how could there have been zero security at that residence at that time? I absolutely guarantee that the other prominent residencies in that tight hillside area of Pac Heights known as (B)Millionaire's Row including the Gettys, the Apple queer CEO, Ellison and several other similar plutocrat assholes enjoy serious full-time security.

So why was Pelosi left so unattended? Who wanted this?

Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:28 am
Bill in Houston wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:09 am Because if they hired private security there’s no way to pay them to be discreet about anything? Is that how your brain works?

Hold on there, mister--of course private and gov't security was a basic factor of the Pelosis, but c'mon, how could there have been zero security at that residence at that time? I absolutely guarantee that the other prominent residencies in that tight hillside area of Pac Heights known as (B)Millionaire's Row including the Gettys, the Apple queer CEO, Ellison and several other similar plutocrat assholes enjoy serious full-time security.

So why was Pelosi left so unattended? Who wanted this?

You have zero credibility. I told you I walked right past that area and you scoffed and called me a liar. You just make shit up. Nobody here but one lone lettuce head believes you and you have nobody to blame but yourself.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That’s not what happened. You made that up.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“David DePape seems proud of himself. On Friday, a judge ordered the release of video footage that appears to show DePape beating Paul Pelosi, the husband of then-Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, with a hammer after refusing to listen to police orders to drop the weapon. The video is hard to watch, showing the suspect tackling Pelosi to the ground and viciously pounding him with a hammer while the police attempt to pull him off the 82-year-old man. Bizarrely, however, in a phone call to a San Francisco reporter made the same day, DePape's only regret was that the violence wasn't worse.

"Now that you all have seen the body cam footage, I have an important message for everyone in America," DePape told KTVU's Amber Lee of. "You're welcome."

Advertisement:

He then apologized that he "didn't get more of them."

Want more Amanda Marcotte on politics? Subscribe to her newsletter Standing Room Only.

Like many of the January 6 insurrectionists who have been arrested, DePape appears to have no interest in backing down from the Donald Trump-fueled conspiracy theories that led to his violence. Instead, the chilling audio hints at a man who feels confident in his false accusations and supported in his belief that the Trumpist agenda must be forced upon America through violence.”

Yeah you people suck at being humans.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice fever dream.