Pfizer Pfag Pfucks Up. Melts Down Shits Pants

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

mvscal
Blank

Pfizer Pfag Pfucks Up. Melts Down Shits Pants

Post by mvscal »

Ooops. Somebody spilled the beans. This is what realizing you just set your career on fire looks like. Total panic. Perhaps he might even "die suddenly." There is a lot of that going around these days. Poor lil poofter.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Pfizer Pfag Pfucks Up. Melts Down Shits Pants

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Convicted felon James O'Keefe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Wrong...again. Nice white flag, though. Care to address the subject matter? Of course you don't. You're too fucking stupid anyway.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Fucking classic. 8)
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:09 am

Ooops. Somebody spilled the beans. This is what realizing you just set your career on fire looks like. Total panic. Perhaps he might even "die suddenly." There is a lot of that going around these days. Poor lil poofter.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
What beans are those pedokkkal? But make sure to suppress you need to suck black cock even further by adding some homosmack.
1950 sure was a good year for you bigots. It might have even been your most recent zenith.
Fuck off yellow Nazi.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:27 am Wrong...again. Nice white flag, though. Care to address the subject matter? Of course you don't. You're too fucking stupid anyway.
Oh that’s fucking rich.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

It looks fake.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:12 am It looks fake.
It's a Project Veritas video....what did you expect?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Jordon Walker is being scrubbed from the internet. Fast! People are archiving pages with his LinkedIn bio and some of the papers he has published because there is a firestorm of delete happening with this guy.

Tucker Carlson did 20 minutes on the Veritas story. I watched it last night on YouTube. This morning, the video is gone. Like...GONE! You can't find it without a direct link. It is not searchable. Why is that, I wonder?
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Because you cucks couldn’t run a decent website if you were twice as smart as you are presently. The number might even be 3 or 10 times.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Kierland wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:12 pm Because you cucks couldn’t run a decent website if you were twice as smart as you are presently. The number might even be 3 or 10 times.
Where have I heard that before? Oh yeah. Remember like 5 years ago?

Kierland's People: If you don't like it, start your own platform.

Republicans: Okay. We'll call it Parler.

Kierland's People: SHUT IT DOWN! SHUT IT DOWN!
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nobody shut down parlar. It just a shit site with shit people like you talking about shit things so it unpopular. Welcome to capitalism.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Kierland wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:30 pm Nobody shut down parlar. It just a shit site with shit people like you talking about shit things so it unpopular. Welcome to capitalism.
You are lying or poorly informed.

I'm going to go with option 3, you're a colossal moron. Simply knowingly and willfully misinformed.
Shut up, Randy!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:12 pm Because you cucks couldn’t run a decent website if you were twice as smart as you are presently. The number might even be 3 or 10 times.
Mvscunt loves this video because like O'Keefe he's a closeted faggot who loves deceiving gay men on dates.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Just STFU you lying “play the victim” twat.

https://parler.com/

You can sign up right now and wallow in hate and lies.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:35 pm
... loves deceiving gay men on dates.
Sounds more like Walker.

"Im literally a liar!!!

It's all he had...which is more than the nothing at all you have.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Says the yellow rapist.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Kierland wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:37 pm Just STFU you lying “play the victim” twat.

https://parler.com/

You can sign up right now and wallow in hate and lies.
It's time for more foundation. Let me put you on the record right now. Are you saying Parler was never shut down? Is that your assertion?

Choose your words carefully, counselor, keeping in mind there's is literally a lawsuit between Parler and Amazon because Amazon stopped hosting Parler's data. Consider also that Google and Apple removed the Parler app. With these facts readily available, are you still willing to go on the record as stating Parler was never shut down?

I can sense the whataboutism and deflection building like a disturbance in the force. Here it comes...
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Again, STFU you whiny victim playing bitch. The site is up. I just linked you to it. What you are talking about is capitalism working the way you asshats say it supposed. Free market blah blah blah.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Kierland white flagging the hell outta this one.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That’s not what that means you stupid echo chamber parrot.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

That's not a take. Would you like to try again?
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You are like a really dumb parrot. Same shit Melty would always pull.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No it doesn't. It's completely real--like all of Project Veritas' concealed interviews. And what's shocking is the revelation by the goofy queer as far as Pfizer's diabolical machinations. And why is it being ignored in media?
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

STFU you victim crying loon. It’s out there and being covered. You are such a drama queen.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:00 am
No it doesn't. It's completely real--like all of Project Veritas' concealed interviews. And what's shocking is the revelation by the goofy queer as far as Pfizer's diabolical machinations. And why is it being ignored in media?
For the same reason that the National Enquirer is ignored as well...

9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

No it doesn't. It's completely real--like all of Project Veritas' concealed interviews.
The video is obviously heavily edited.

Why are they playing dramatic music during the video?
lol
Oh... because it is a drama.

Multiple camera angles used throughout the video, as with a drama.

Why is James O'Queef standing there talking into a microphone the whole time.

Bad acting.

Fake.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:47 am
No it doesn't. It's completely real--like all of Project Veritas' concealed interviews.
The video is obviously heavily edited.

Why are they playing dramatic music during the video?
lol
Oh... because it is a drama.

Multiple camera angles used throughout the video, as with a drama.

Why is James O'Queef standing there talking into a microphone the whole time.

Bad acting.

Fake.
They tried to pull the same shit with an anti-abortion video.
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Sure it's edited, but only to preview what's coming. As for the multiple camera angles, when the host shows up he's attended by a crew. And as for the media ignoring it, it's ONLY being seen on social media. As to the damning comments made, they need to be thoroughly examined.
Before God was, I am
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:06 am They tried to pull the same shit with an anti-abortion video.
What O'Queef did is what people who are beyond ignorant about journalism and how it works call a "hit piece." That was a real life hit piece. He pretended to be gay to get on a date with this Pfizer guy, who appears to be gay, and ambushed him with cameras and weird Qtard questions about Pfizer.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No Screwy, the fake date was someone else, not shown, but heard in the conversation as the Pfizer fairy spills the beans. O'Keefe enters after the "date" has stepped aside. And just as with Veritas concealed interviews with teachers--bragging of indoctrinating students with Woke doctrine--it's the actual shocking assertions that count, not the sneaky manner of getting them on video.
Before God was, I am
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:43 am No Screwy, the fake date was someone else, not shown, but heard in the conversation as the Pfizer fairy spills the beans. O'Keefe enters after the "date" has stepped aside. And just as with Veritas concealed interviews with teachers--bragging of indoctrinating students with Woke doctrine--it's the actual shocking assertions that count, not the sneaky manner of getting them on video.
:lol:

Yeah, sounds really legit.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Veritas: Here is a video of real things that actually happened.

Lefties: That didn't happen.

Veritas: What? Here's the actual video of it actually happening.

Lefties: Mmmm..nah. Didn't happen.

We're living in a Orwellian hellscape. "There are none so blind..."
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That’s not what happened you fucking liar. You are saying it says something it doesn’t.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Kierland wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:37 pm That’s not what happened you fucking liar. You are saying it says something it doesn’t.
Precisely what I predicted you'd say. You are a special level of ignorant.
Shut up, Randy!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:58 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:43 am No Screwy, the fake date was someone else, not shown, but heard in the conversation as the Pfizer fairy spills the beans. O'Keefe enters after the "date" has stepped aside. And just as with Veritas concealed interviews with teachers--bragging of indoctrinating students with Woke doctrine--it's the actual shocking assertions that count, not the sneaky manner of getting them on video.
:lol:

Yeah, sounds really legit.
Well why not? As to the laws regarding recording someone without their consent, I'm not familiar with each state's situation. But if it's real--and this certainly appears to be--and it's indeed shocking in its content, as this certainly is, well why shouldn't you want to know? What, are you hiding your head in the proverbial sand so as to somehow continue along with your support of Fauci and Bill Gates andf the CDC? Ugh.... :doh:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Donnie Baker wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:30 pm
Kierland wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:37 pm That’s not what happened you fucking liar. You are saying it says something it doesn’t.
Precisely what I predicted you'd say. You are a special level of ignorant.
“I predicted that if I lied you would call me a liar.”

Sin,
Donnie sucks donkey dicks
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Try again...
Pfizer has admitted it ‘engineered’ mutated Covid viruses in lab tests to ensure its vaccine and drugs remained effective against new variants – but the company denies the experiments posed a risk to the public. In a press release sneaked out on Friday night, the pharma giant finally responded to an undercover video that went viral last week in which a supposed director at the firm claimed the company was exploring 'directed evolution' research on monkeys to make the virus 'more potent'.

Jordon Trishton Walker, who appears to have been a senior staffer in Pfizer's research and development division, was caught making the explosive claim in a sting by the right-wing activist group Project Veritas.

Pfizer flatly denied conducting gain of function or directed evolution research on monkeys but admitted that ‘in a limited number of cases’ it altered the virus and tested new mutations against its Covid antiviral drug Paxlovid in Petri dishes.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti ... otent.html
This is what is known as a "limited hangout."

We're not doing gain of function or directed evolution. We're just "altering" the virus. It's perfectly safe. What could possibly go wrong?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

And the mainstream media continues to ignore it, though it's blowing up on twitter and the others. But make no mistake, the Controlled Evolution agenda is moving ahead--the WHO and CDC is going all in on a new broad warning--announcement--that vax shots, which will also have a flu shot mixed in, are now to be the new norm every year. This massive and unprecedented campaign of social control is simply monstrous and must be unmasked and directly opposed. Djokovic for president! :wink:
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

mvscal wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:59 am
poptart wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:12 am It looks fake.
Try again...
Pfizer has admitted it ‘engineered’ mutated Covid viruses in lab tests to ensure its vaccine and drugs remained effective against new variants – but the company denies the experiments posed a risk to the public. In a press release sneaked out on Friday night, the pharma giant finally responded to an undercover video that went viral last week in which a supposed director at the firm claimed the company was exploring 'directed evolution' research on monkeys to make the virus 'more potent'.

Jordon Trishton Walker, who appears to have been a senior staffer in Pfizer's research and development division, was caught making the explosive claim in a sting by the right-wing activist group Project Veritas.

Pfizer flatly denied conducting gain of function or directed evolution research on monkeys but admitted that ‘in a limited number of cases’ it altered the virus and tested new mutations against its Covid antiviral drug Paxlovid in Petri dishes.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti ... otent.html
This is what is known as a "limited hangout."

We're not doing gain of function or directed evolution. We're just "altering" the virus. It's perfectly safe. What could possibly go wrong?
Nothing you posted there makes me believe the video we saw is not fake.

And understand, as I'm sure you do (if you've read this board for a while now), I am very much against the vaccine madness we have seen over the past couple of years.

And I would under no circumstance take their vax.

But that Veritas video is, imo, fake.