Sum Ting Wong...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Sum Ting Wong...

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

What are the odds that two 70 year-old Chinese men would go postal withn 24 hours of each other, each a drabby barnacle of a man with a face like a turd? 10 million to one?

As to the odds of the other two mass shootings this week in Cali--and these are the cartel hit on the family of six in Fresno last week, and the war zone affair yesterday on Macarthur Blvd in Oakland during the hip-hop video shoot--it's about one to three. No kidding.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Re: Sum Ting Wong...

Post by Kierland »

We are officially an insane asylum. Great going kcpedo. Nice job Chip the DINO. Well done. You guys are doing a great job policing the board. Same to the rest of you idiots that complained about Nazi pedo traitor.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

So we’re going full racist now. How come I’m not surprised.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah what about blacks!?!
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

r/therightcantmeme
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

When it comes to the media and racism, it clearly works only one way--as the meme suggests. A current example, the six year-old who shot the teacher in Virginia is black, but the media has bent over backwards to conceal and obfuscate this fact. And the same kid had threatened another teacher that same day--showing him the gun--as well as threatening other students. But the school administrators in keeping with the "We Can't Arrest Our Way out Of This" policy (thanks Obama) declined to intervene. And now that there's speculation that the parents--and that's a single mom, despite her lawyer's slippery language of the kid needing either "the father or mother" to accompany him to class each day (!!!)--will be prosecuted, but of course there's been no picture or mention of her name. We know she and the psycho little monster are black because of fellow students having related the fact.

So why is the media hiding the fact of the obvious hate crime? :oops:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

A 6yo monster. Let that sink in.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Indeed, let it sink in. And he's no doubt spouting hip-hop gibberish, and probably turned the gun sideways before shooting his teacher. He'd also previously said he wanted to set her on fire. Yes, the entire black American culture of hip-hop and Victimization has led to genuinely monstrous behavior.

The (quickly buried) incident in Oakland two days ago was truly mind blowing--if only because it's so routine. A "hip hop artist" and his homies--forty to fifty-- decide to make a video--always the same, a bunch of chuckleheads holding stacks of Benjis while weilding (illegal) guns, jabbering the usual mishmash boasting of sex, money, drugs, and revenge--pretty much in that order. And as usual the word got out--the joqqers live on social media--and the "ops" (opponents) rolled up and a fucking war broke out. Oakland PD says over 400 shell casings were recovered. Interestly, the joqqers really can't shoot straight, and while nine people were shot, only a couple died. :shock:
Before God was, I am
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Whatabout / Nazi / Yellow / Traytorr / Pedo / Fragile Racist

I think I covered it all. You can stand down, Kierbot.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I didn’t say any of that? Can you read?
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Kierland wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:41 am I didn’t say any of that? Can you read?
Fukoff, dude, I already covered all your talking points. Considering you never offer anything else, your presence here is superfluous.
Shut up, Randy!
Kluba
Fuckin' Noob

Post by Kluba »

Donnie Baker wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:22 amyour presence here is superfluous.
That means unnecessary, counselor. It’s mean, but fair. Carry it with you.
No es muy bueno. Es muy malo.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s means more than necessary. It least get your smarmy right.