Tony Dungy

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Tony Dungy

Post by Sudden Sam »

Let me preface this by making it clear that I am not a Christian. I don't ascribe to any religious teachings.

Why is it not okay for Dungy to espouse his thinking in regard to abortion or LGBTQ matters?

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2023/ ... g-politics
NBC should finally call time on Tony Dungy’s amiable right-wing zealotry

He should be removed from his position as a broadcaster?! But if he defends gay rights or abortion on a broadcast, that would be fine?

To be honest, I don't want to hear any political BS during a football game, but I can't comprehend the animosity toward Mr. Dungy and the love shown for "woke" announcers. Once again, the left is insistent on "either agree with us or be banned/canceled." Express a varying viewpoint and ye shall be gone. Freakin' Nazis.
Kierland

Re: Tony Dungy

Post by Kierland »

It’s called capitalism. But thanks for spamming woke woke woke.
I’m sure kcpedo will be along to scold you soon.

But to answer your question, yes it’s ok to be inclusive and not really great to exclude people. Your mother raised an asshole.

Ironic you posted that the day after the right cancelled m&ms spokscandies.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:40 pm It’s called capitalism. But thanks for spamming woke woke woke.

But to answer your question, yes it’s ok to be inclusive and not really great to exclude people. Your mother raised an asshole.

No one is saying take him off TV completely. Just spare us from his boring and inane play by play because he's a FUCKING IDIOT. He honestly believes the nonsense that schools are providing litter boxes for students who identify as cats. This man, a Super Bowl winning coach (can't be a total idiot to accomplish that), really believes that garbage.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

There are plenty of people that are stupid as shit but a savant at something. Had client who was tested at 80something IQ but knew everything and I mean everything about Pamala Anderson and Baywatch. Granted there is no strategy in that but it was a voluminous amount of information and he absolutely learned it on his own.
He was delusional AF and thought he was the father of her kids but hey nobody’s memory is perfect on any subject.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:38 pm There are plenty of people that are stupid as shit but a savant at something. Had client who was tested at 80something IQ but knew everything and I mean everything about Pamala Anderson and Baywatch. Granted there is no strategy in that but it was a voluminous amount of information and he absolutely learned it on his own.
He was delusional AF and thought he was the father of her kids but hey nobody’s memory is perfect on any subject.
:shock:
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Booger wrote:To be honest, I don't want to hear any political BS during a football game, but I can't comprehend the animosity toward Mr. Dungy and the love shown for "woke" announcers. Once again, the left is insistent on "either agree with us or be banned/canceled." Express a varying viewpoint and ye shall be gone. Freakin' Nazis.
Football broadcasts are not the time for political and/or religious talk, and to my knowledge, Dungy has not been talking about such things on air.

If he is posting things on Twitter (or other places online) or speaking publicly, I see no reason why he can't express whatever it is he wants to express.
Unless, of course, there is something in his NBC contract that says he can't do that.

I don't think Tony Dungy is a good game analyst, but that has nothing to do with his personal views.
As SM said, he is boring.

If you're on a platform where a lot of people are listing to you, you've got to have some energy, and you've to to be interesting.
Dungy fails.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Booger wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:45 pm Once again, the left is insistent on "either agree with us or be banned/canceled." Express a varying viewpoint and ye shall be gone. Freakin' Nazis.
Yeah, the culture of "either agree with us or be banned" comes from the left.

Sincerely,

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:21 pm
Booger wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:45 pm Once again, the left is insistent on "either agree with us or be banned/canceled." Express a varying viewpoint and ye shall be gone. Freakin' Nazis.
Yeah, the culture of "either agree with us or be banned" comes from the left.

Sincerely,

Spamming the word nazi.
Rules for me and not for thee, eh booger eater?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:20 pm
Kierland wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:40 pm It’s called capitalism. But thanks for spamming woke woke woke.

No one is saying take him off TV completely. Just spare us from his boring and inane play by play because he's a FUCKING IDIOT. He honestly believes the nonsense that schools are providing litter boxes for students who identify as cats. This man, a Super Bowl winning coach (can't be a total idiot to accomplish that), really believes that garbage.
I have a niece who teaches elementary school. My sister told me that they have one of these kitty cat kids. After a few years, she is looking to change careers. Trying to deal with spoiled rich snowflake kids is driving teachers away in droves. She said she might try going to a nearby urban school system as poor kids have their issues, but they're easier to deal with than spoiled little only children who have been helicopter mommed their entire lives.

As for TD, he should be free to preach all he wants....outside of the booth, without it affecting his job. As for him being an idiot, well, he's got more SB rings than you. I don't watch much NFL these days so I can't comment about how good he is. Some coaches/players do great as color guys, some suck. Not sure if there's any correlation to how good they coached vs talked in the booth, other than the benchmark, IMO, John Madden was pretty fukking good at both.

And I fukking hated the Raiders when he was there.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Except he was never with the Raiders...

Maybe you're thinking of John Madden? They could almost be brothers.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

There are no kitty cat kids. You’re lying.

And TD should have to have consequences for his actions, but apparently snowflakaholic doesn’t believe in consequences for actions.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Mikey wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:59 pm Except he was never with the Raiders...

You need to finish reading his post. I know it can be painful, but…
"I see everything twice!"
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Smackie Chan wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:00 am

OK I kinda missed that, didn't I?

:doh: :lol: 8)

Not surprising 'holic hated the Raider. Almost everybody wasn't a Raider fan did, especially those in other AFL/AFC markets like NE.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Go back and read my post again, slim. I mention Madden at the end as an example of someone who was great on the sideline and the booth.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:04 pm
And TD should have to have consequences for his actions, but apparently snowflakaholic doesn’t believe in consequences for actions.
Consequences for what actions? Not buying into your belief system?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:38 am
Smackie Chan wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:00 am

OK I kinda missed that, didn't I?

:doh: :lol: 8)

Not surprising 'holic hated the Raider. Almost everybody wasn't a Raider fan did, especially those in other AFL/AFC markets like NE.
The Raiders actually had a pretty good following in the U&R.

Remember, the 70s were tough times for NE teams. The Pats were horrible. The NYC teams, not much better.

So, while I was hopeful that the Giants would do something, I knew that playoff time was much better if you followed either the Steelers, Cowboys, Vikings or Raiders.

Of course, shady future convict types tended to be Raider fans, just like anywhere else.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger Eater,
We can go back to capitalism 101 if you need to. I’m not fond of the system but it’s the rules we are playing with at the moment.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

What governing system do you find the most palatable?

What country impresses you?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice white flag rolled up in a deflection. You win the pretzel logic award for the day.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I don’t speak Qtard, can you please translate that to English. Thanks
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

JPGettysburg wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:19 am
Yet the NFL had all the players wearing the name of that child rapist from Wisconsin, remember that?
That same guy who shoved a pistol into a pregnant woman’s belly as he robbed her?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

JPGettysburg wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:11 pm
Kierland wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:39 am I don’t speak Qtard, can you please translate that to English. Thanks
No need.
If you didn't know that the NFL honored a child rapist from Wisconsin, by wearing his name, YOU are the tard.
And if you agreed with the NFL on honoring this POS criminal, you're even worse than we could've ever possibly imagined.
That’s still Qtard. Do you even know any English?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:04 pm There are no kitty cat kids. You’re lying.

You are correct.

There is no such thing as a kitty cat kid. Nor is there a such thing as a 6 year old fag errrrrr boy who is in fact a girl.

But facts don't matter to the hyper-woke.

And no, I am not lying.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

There are plenty of people with penises that wear dresses at pretty much any age that goes to school. Sorry if you are so scared of panties and bras. But keep talking abou 6yo fags, it’s a great look for you.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Being inclusive doesn’t mean you have to accept every perverted deviant.

You and all your pedophile, drag queen friends need to keep to yourselves.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Right because guys that wear dresses and pedos are the same thing. You are a bigot, a dishonest twat and probably in the closet.

And since Whataboutism seems to be your thing maybe think about all the Christians and Dumpsters and stars and bars pindicks and Husbands and Wives how hold hands and kiss in public and on and on and on that you never complain about being in public you short sided wretch of a man.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

If a 6 year old boy wants to wear dresses or whatever, I don't see the harm. Let kids experiment. They'll figure it out eventually.

Where I draw the line is in allowing them to alter their physical development. That is Joseph Mengele type evil shit.

Most of these kids will end up being gay. And that's OK. Being gay is 2023 ain't so bad. But letting them chase a dillusion that will not end well is sick.

You wanna mutilate your body, once it is matured, you should have that right.

At what age?

I don't know, early twenties maybe.

But it ain't 6. Not 14 either.

You have one shot at reaching sexual maturity. It's not like you can say "whoops, this ain't right either" and just undo it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Name one person in that category you speak of.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Both major parties are full of sickos. The Ralph Shorteys are everywhere. They’re just more difficult to spot than the Sam Brintons.

Kierland , Please tell us all how drag queens are mentally healthy people. You’re a goddam expert on EVERYTHING so please share your brilliance in this area. Tell us that a man dressing in women's clothes and applying a gallon of makeup is perfectly normal.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So start off with a false equivalency. That’s great. Then move into saying ones clothing makes them mentally ill. That’s a super solid take right there. Then top it off by completely hacking the word normal. You are now three for three.

Let me try this from a different angle. It’s none of your business who consenting people fuck or what they wear. Hope that helps.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Got it. Mentally ill clowns are to be taken seriously and treated as being healthy.

No surprise there. Every day is Halloween.
Last edited by Sudden Sam on Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Kierland wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:19 pm So start off with a false equivalency.
lol

This is rich coming from the absolute god emperor of false equivalency.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Name one.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

So you can dodge, deflect, whatabout, and N/P/T it? Fuck off.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you can’t name one. Got it.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

So you cherry pick the lies you dislike.

Anyone surprised?

Hmm... anyone?
Shut up, Randy!
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:20 pmHe honestly believes the nonsense that schools are providing litter boxes for students who identify as cats. This man, a Super Bowl winning coach (can't be a total idiot to accomplish that), really believes that garbage.
It was a clearly facetious remark, you fucking retard. Are you on the spectrum or something? What's your malfunction?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

All a joke, nothing to see here move along.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Donnie Baker wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:19 am So you cherry pick the lies you dislike.

Anyone surprised?

Hmm... anyone?
Says the guy who just got caught lying about me using false equivalencies.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:21 am It was a clearly facetious remark, you fucking retard. Are you on the spectrum or something? What's your malfunction?
It was anything but a facetious remark, you knuckle dragging mongoloid. Dungy is as dumb as a post and bigoted to boot. He believes in the same GQP bullshit and nonsense you believe too, which is why you're defending him and not bashing him.

Fuck off now, cunt.