Tony Dungy

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Re: Tony Dungy

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Kierland wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:59 am
Donnie Baker wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:19 am So you cherry pick the lies you dislike.

Anyone surprised?

Hmm... anyone?
Says the guy who just got caught lying about me using false equivalencies.
Lie.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Donnie Baker wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:11 am
Kierland wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:59 am
Donnie Baker wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:19 am So you cherry pick the lies you dislike.

Anyone surprised?

Hmm... anyone?
Says the guy who just got caught lying about me using false equivalencies.
Lie.
Thanks for providing the receipts and not just typing a one word answer. The extra effort is appreciated.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

JPGettysburg wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:15 am
Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:09 am
mvscal wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:21 am It was a clearly facetious remark, you fucking retard. Are you on the spectrum or something? What's your malfunction?
It was anything but a facetious remark, you knuckle dragging mongoloid. Dungy is as dumb as a post and bigoted to boot. He believes in the same GQP bullshit and nonsense you believe too, which is why you're defending him and not bashing him.

Fuck off now, cunt.
GOP bullshit?
Lol.
Says the left-wing degenerate.
IKYABWAI

Outstanding!
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

mvscal wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:21 am
Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:20 pmHe honestly believes the nonsense that schools are providing litter boxes for students who identify as cats. This man, a Super Bowl winning coach (can't be a total idiot to accomplish that), really believes that garbage.
It was a clearly facetious remark, you fucking retard. Are you on the spectrum or something? What's your malfunction?
And yet members of the GOP are repeating it as fact ad nauseum....
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

The case my sister told me of was of a middle school aged girl who identified as a kitty and is given a bowl to eat out of, kitty style.

Where what TD said happened exactly as he said is besides the point. The point is we are not only allowing dillusional behavior, we are celebrating it.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:13 pm The case my sister told me of was of a middle school aged girl who identified as a kitty and is given a bowl to eat out of, kitty style.
So you're taking one or two stories (although I bet that's all they are...just stories) and treating it as a national trend. Well done.:meds:
Where what TD said happened exactly as he said is besides the point. The point is we are not only allowing dillusional behavior, we are celebrating it.
Define "celebrating"....
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:13 pm The case my sister told me of was of a middle school aged girl who identified as a kitty and is given a bowl to eat out of, kitty style.

You are lying. You’re a liar.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

You are a liar.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:10 pm You are lying. You’re a liar.
Lol, this is the same fucking idiot who believes that teaching in urban schools is a cakewalk compared to the burbs because of helicopter parenting.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:40 pm
Kierland wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:10 pm You are lying. You’re a liar.
Lol, this is the same fucking idiot who believes that teaching in urban schools is a cakewalk compared to the burbs because of helicopter parenting.
Teaching elementary school anywhere is not a cake walk these days.

The point I was making, after talking to my sister, who's daughter actually does it for a living is that the suburban snowflakes are now intolerable because they all grow up, often only children of dodering helicopter mommies who think they can do no wrong.

Ghetto kids come with their own set of baggage, but it is a different set,and according to my niece who has taught in both environments, she thinks the ghetto kids are less trouble.

This isn't a conservative/liberal thing. Just an observation of reality.

Try googling unsupervised play. Jordan Peterson does a great talk about its importance. It is something all of us took for granted growing up in the 80s or earlier. Today, it is rare. And it shows in the incivility of many young people who never got punched in the face when they were 9 years old because they were under constant supervision 24/7.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

smackaholic wrote:many young people who never got punched in the face when they were 9 years old because they were under constant supervision 24/7.
Do you think a solid punch in the face could benefit a few posters on this board?
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

JP is one of those twats that says vaguely true stuff and then twists it into some pretzel logic of hate and intolerance. Oh and the victim card, dude loves to play that.