Nancy Pelosi desk sitter on 1/6 headed to prison

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Nancy Pelosi desk sitter on 1/6 headed to prison

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Hope it was worth it you hateful, treasonous, racist, despicable, and horrific pile of human excrement. You got exactly what you deserved and you refused to take responsibility for your actions until the very end. Fuck you, Bigo.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va ... e-verdict/
Man photographed in Pelosi’s office on Jan. 6 convicted of 8 counts

An Arkansas man who entered the U.S. Capitol with rioters on Jan. 6, 2021, and was photographed lounging at a desk in then-House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s office suite was convicted Monday of eight federal crimes related to the incursion.

Richard “Bigo” Barnett, who acknowledged leaving a vulgar written message for Pelosi before departing the suite with a purloined envelope bearing the California Democrat’s digital signature, sat impassively as a jury in U.S. District Court in Washington delivered its verdicts.

After eight days of testimony and legal arguments in Barnett’s trial, the panel began deliberating Monday morning and reached guilty findings on all eight counts against him, including four felonies, in less than two hours.

As for potential prison time, the most serious charge in the case, obstructing an official proceeding, carries a maximum penalty of 20 years behind bars. Based on previous prosecutions of Jan. 6 defendants, however, advisory sentencing guidelines used by the court are likely to recommend a much shorter term for Barnett.

He kicked back in Pelosi’s office on Jan. 6. Now he has ‘regrets.’

Although a prosecutor argued Monday that Barnett, who lives in Gravette, Ark., in the Ozarks, should be jailed pending his May 3 sentencing, Judge Christopher R. Cooper allowed him to remain on home detention.

Barnett, a construction company employee in 2020 and an ardent supporter of then-President Donald Trump, was carrying a walking stick equipped with a 950,000-volt stun device when he entered the Capitol with a riotous mob. Congress was meeting that day to confirm Joe Biden’s victory in the presidential election despite Trump’s false claim that he had been denied a second term because of voter fraud.

In addition to obstructing an official proceeding, Barnett was convicted of two felonies related to carrying a dangerous weapon during the attack on the Capitol and a felony charge of civil disorder. The four misdemeanors he was convicted of included theft of government property, meaning the empty envelope.

Authorities said the stun device on his retractable walking stick was capable of rendering a person unconscious if held against the skin for 10 seconds.

Legally speaking, it did not matter to prosecutors whether Barnett sat or stood in the House speaker’s deserted office suite. His alleged criminal presence in the Capitol was the key issue in his trial.

But what brought him to viral notoriety was his decision to recline nonchalantly in a staff member’s swivel chair and plunk his left work boot atop the desk.

Man who posed at Pelosi desk said in Facebook post that he is prepared for violent death

Like Jacob Chansley, the shirtless so-called QAnon shaman, who roamed the Capitol in face paint and horned headgear during the riot, and another accused trespasser, often referred to as the “zip tie guy,” who scaled the Senate gallery wearing military fatigues and carrying a fistful of plastic handcuffs, Barnett became an avatar of the Jan. 6 mayhem in widely viewed images captured by photojournalists.

Chansley was sentenced to 41 months in prison. The accused “zip tie guy,” identified by the FBI as Eric Munchel, is awaiting trial in U.S. District Court.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Re: Nancy Pelosi desk sitter on 1/6 headed to prison

Post by Softball Bat »

He kicked back in Pelosi’s office on Jan. 6. Now he has ‘regrets.’

:lol:

Regrets, I've had a few
But then again, too few to mention
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption
I planned each charted course
Each careful step along the byway
And more, much more than this, I did it my way...
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

He should get a nice fine and maybe a few months in jail for being a fukking moron. Same goes for every POS that destroys property in a riot.

Anyone that wandered into the capitol should be charged with trespassing and a nice fine. But if they went into offices and fukked with anything, it goes way beyond trespassing. Let him sit in the klink for awhile.

To bad the chief enabler of this shitshow, Nancy Pelosi won't be touched. She knew it could turn into a shitshow and she purposely refused extra security that would have handled it.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Call it a picnic then blame the victim.

Sin,
Qtard talking point 7629832.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

smackaholic wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:10 pm He should get a nice fine and maybe a few months in jail for being a fukking moron. Same goes for every POS that destroys property in a riot.

Anyone that wandered into the capitol should be charged with trespassing and a nice fine. But if they went into offices and fukked with anything, it goes way beyond trespassing. Let him sit in the klink for awhile.

To bad the chief enabler of this shitshow, Nancy Pelosi won't be touched. She knew it could turn into a shitshow and she purposely refused extra security that would have handled it.
"Just wandered in" has to be one of the most stupid takes I've ever read here.

Tell us, do people "wander" into the Capitol packing a bunch of flexcuffs?

And if you're implying that this asshole didn't do anything you're forgetting that Nancy Pelosi's laptop was stolen while your "tourists" were raiding her office.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:40 pm
smackaholic wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:10 pm He should get a nice fine and maybe a few months in jail for being a fukking moron. Same goes for every POS that destroys property in a riot.

And if you're implying that this asshole didn't do anything you're forgetting that Nancy Pelosi's laptop was stolen while your "tourists" were raiding her office.
Your reading comp is as bad as queerland's.

I said this dude went into an office and took shit. He deserves to sit in a cell for a while. And anyone that entered the capitol is guilty of trespassing and should be fined. If it can be shown that they were responsible for busting windows or doors, hit'em a little harder. If there is any evidence that they assaulted anyone, throw the fukking book at them.

But, there were plenty of protesters there that did not break in. They simply strolled in to have a look. It was dumb. They shouldn't have done it, but to pretend that they were violent traitors trying to overthrow the government is a bit of a stretch. If all they did was enter and wander the halls, hit them with trespassing and a fine.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I can read you fat tub of goo. You called an insurrectionist a picnicer. Why? Because you are a traitor. But don’t worry it’s really all my fault for having to constantly point out that you are a traitor.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

smackaholic wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:55 pm

But, there were plenty of protesters there that did not break in. They simply strolled in to have a look. It was dumb. They shouldn't have done it, but to pretend that they were violent traitors trying to overthrow the government is a bit of a stretch. If all they did was enter and wander the halls, hit them with trespassing and a fine.
I'm betting that if the people you're referring to had been mostly POC's you'd be bleating PSGWSP.
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

This asshole also brought one of those stungun canes. I bet he gets 2 years. Would be hilarious if he got 3.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:21 pm
smackaholic wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:55 pm

I'm betting that if the people you're referring to had been mostly POC's you'd be bleating PSGWSP.
No, rioting assholes deserve equal treating whatever flavor they come in. That dude that brought the stun cane in deserves an extra something.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

smackaholic wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:32 pm
smackaholic wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:55 pm But, there were plenty of protesters there that did not break in. They simply strolled in to have a look. It was dumb. They shouldn't have done it, but to pretend that they were violent traitors trying to overthrow the government is a bit of a stretch. If all they did was enter and wander the halls, hit them with trespassing and a fine.
No, rioting assholes deserve equal treating whatever flavor they come in. That dude that brought the stun cane in deserves an extra something.
We agree on that, but I don't think you'd be as enthusiastic about letting all the people who went in the building off with a handslap if they were POC's.
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

They are not rioters. This isn’t BLM. This isn’t women suffrage. This isn’t a 420 rally.
You motherfuckers tried to overthrow the fucking government. It’s just that you are as inept at that as you are at smack.

Fuck off traitor.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

What about….

Oh and it was just a picnic.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:00 pm
smackaholic wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:32 pm
We agree on that, but I don't think you'd be as enthusiastic about letting all the people who went in the building off with a handslap if they were POC's.
You think wrong. I actually think everyone should be held accountable for violating laws regardless of skin color. It is you woke shitstains that want to use skin color when administering justice.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The completely unorganized melee on 1/6 was about as much of a threat to the republic as some drunk guys running onto the field at Yankee Stadium. The 5000 full-time capitol guards basically stood down--and often welcomed the protestors inside. No one had guns--except for the trigger-happy black cop who murdered the unarmed woman at point blank range--even though she was standing between two other capitol officers. And Pelosi had been asked to call out the national guard--but she refused.

Meanwhile hundreds of BLM rioters and looters were arrested but their charges just dropped. And no recourse for the looted stores and destroyed businesses.

And why wasn't this event in D.C. in 2016 treated the same way as 1/6?

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Black-clad activists among hundreds of demonstrators protesting Donald Trump’s swearing-in on Friday clashed with police a few blocks from the White House, in an outburst of violence rare for an inauguration.

At least 217 people were arrested in the melees, police said.

The burst of civil disorder followed a fierce presidential campaign that ended in a stunning victory for Republican Trump over Democrat Hillary Clinton on Nov. 8 and left the country divided.

Many of Trump’s supporters traveled to Washington to cheer their new president on Inauguration Day. Tens of thousands of detractors are expected to march peacefully on Saturday.

In the violence, knots of activists in black clothes and masks threw rocks and bottles at officers wearing riot gear, who responded with volleys of tear gas and stun grenades as a helicopter hovered low overhead.

At one flash point, a protester hurled an object through the passenger window of a police van, which sped away in reverse as demonstrators cheered. Earlier, activists used chunks of pavement and baseball bats to shatter the windows of a Bank of America branch and a McDonald’s outlet, all symbols of American capitalism.

The sheer hypocrisy of the media and the utterly depraved DNC is disdgusting.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah what about BLM!?!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

JPGettysburg wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:14 am
Kierland wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:28 am Yeah what about BLM!?!
Lol
You guys accuse me of not posting facts?
What's the point?
When LTS just posted FACTS and you just feebly responded to his facts like a sniveling little girl.
You have no idea what Whataboutism is do you? Of course you don’t. You’re scared of book and learnin’.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Kierland wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:40 am
JPGettysburg wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:14 am
Kierland wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:28 am Yeah what about BLM!?!
Lol
You guys accuse me of not posting facts?
What's the point?
When LTS just posted FACTS and you just feebly responded to his facts like a sniveling little girl.
You have no idea what Whataboutism is do you? Of course you don’t. You’re scared of book and learnin’.
Don't you get it, Squirmy? Your tedious act is done. Your rote replies of "Whataboutism," "Nice white flag," "traytor," and "nazi" are meangingless--hollow and empty and not warranting any response. Perhaps if you attended a few more drag shows you'd get some new material. :meds:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Oh I’m absolutely sure you guys are having the same fever dream.

What about the middies?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

I think he means the mid-term elections--which were a disappointment, but not entirely as we see slimy fiends like Schiff get kicked off of the Intel Committee by the new Speaker o' the House. 8)

The media shamlessly abided the DNC efforts to conceal the Hunter laptop facts--of which Schiff was aware as he lied directly to the public. And now that it's been confirmed that the allegations were accurate all along, the media is silent on the issue.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes those middies. The ones you said were going to be a red wave and then you crawled under a rock for three months while your vaginal discharge cleared.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

At least Pelosi was put out to pasture, and the overall tide of congress changed for the better. Also, seeing the diabetic hippo Stacy Abrams get crushed provided some solace. And here's the new Speaker, who had to weather humiliating--though interesting and well intended--concessions to gain the gavel.

This is what a party leader should sound like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mOqqlfSRWg
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:29 am At least Pelosi was put out to pasture, and the overall tide of congress changed for the better. Also, seeing the diabetic hippo Stacy Abrams get crushed provided some solace. And here's the new Speaker, who had to weather humiliating--though interesting and well intended--concessions to gain the gavel.

This is what a party leader should sound like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mOqqlfSRWg
Explains why your analysis was full of shit. Doesn’t explain why you ran like a yellow pedokkkal.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The only folks running for cover are the DNC slimeballs tasked with mounting a viable ticket for 2024. Any suggestions, you disgusting little punk? Of course not. :hfal:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah what about the middies… errrr next election!?!
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:42 amThe only folks running for cover are the DNC slimeballs tasked with mounting a viable ticket for 2024. Any suggestions,
Newscum-Fetterman...because they can. Honestly, it really doesn't matter who they nominate as long as they are malleable meat suits. Make no mistake, whichever feeble simpletons they offer up will be more than viable.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And pedokkkal jumps about the Whataboutism train. Choo Choo!!!
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Oh noes! Somebody posted a thing that is different from the thing Kierland wanted them to post! He's going to kick a rock and run away from home now!
Shut up, Randy!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:29 am
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:42 amThe only folks running for cover are the DNC slimeballs tasked with mounting a viable ticket for 2024. Any suggestions,
Newscum-Fetterman...because they can. Honestly, it really doesn't matter who they nominate as long as they are malleable meat suits. Make no mistake, whichever feeble simpletons they offer up will be more than viable.
Has the troglodyte actually spoken in public yet? As for Gayvin, he's gearing up, no doubt, but remember the New Norm demands a BIPOC on that ticket--and Cory Booker sort of qualifies, but is also hobbled by a weird affectation of speaking like a lunatic after a few sentences.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Like I control what people post. Are you new here?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Shut the fuck up, Squirmy, unless you can offer an actual viable DNC ticket.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

How about you stop with the Whataboutism? Kay?

And don’t forget about the middies.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Not those middies. You’re an idiot.