It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Meat Head
Elwood

Protect democracy

Post by Meat Head »

This seems to good to be true.

https://protectdemocracy.org

"The 250-year American experiment in self-government is threatened by a global rise in authoritarianism. Together, we can preserve democracy for future generations."

And this is well worth a read: The Authoritarian Playbook

https://protectdemocracy.org/work/the-a ... -playbook/

It could also provide some common language for the resident extremists and bots in this sordid clambake.

And the fuk it could be the new political party to save our asses from ourselves.

wtfo

wtf, over... old radio lingo
kcdave
crusader

Re: Protect democracy

Post by kcdave »

Meat Head wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:53 pm The Authoritarian Playbook

The Authoritarian Playbook aka The MAGA Playbook.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

"Democracy" is simply mob rule. And America was explicitly designed as a constitutional republic. And this is what needs to be preserved. The idea of flooding the ranks of voters with a giant parade of immigrants--who are carefully guided to vote DNC--is a grotesque example of how democracy is a standard tool for creating autocracies.

If we entertain the analogy of our society--American society--as being an airliner, are we going to hold a vote to see who gets to be the pilot? Of course not. Rather, we select the one who actually has the most skill and experience. A pure meritocracy. And notice that the folks who are calling for "democracy" every other sentence are always leftwing "progressive" assholes like Howard Zinn and Adam Schiff, etc. :wink:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Kcpedo will be along to bitch about you spamming the same few words over and over. Actually he won’t cause he is just a little bitch.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

What's RDXYZ? Oh, no doubt future additions to the ridiculous alphabet sprawl by which they identify their "community"--same with the flag, which now has at least a dozen distinct designations in its complicated design. I suppose this ever sprawling feature reflects the basic agenda--which is a never-ending list of demands. For example, only a few years ago same-sex marriage was the stated goal of the alphabet mafia. And now it's a demand for rewriting the language--actually changing the definition of "woman" in the dictionaries and all official business in gov't and universities and corporations. And too they demand government funding for sex-change surgery and all the (very expensive) necessary follow-up. And--just getting started--they want "trans women" (men with serious mental disorder) to be able to play women's sports and use women's locker rooms, etc. And drag shows in public grade schools--with actual lewd displays--as well as extensive indoctrination as to "gender fluidity" and the lack of any biological definition of boys and girls. The whole movement has in only the past few years reared up to become a very powerful political and cultural force. And i haven't mentioned their extensive inroads into the military. It's astonishing.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Wow the board is so much better now. Such high quality takes!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Kierland wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:29 am Wow the board is so much better now. Such high quality takes!
Pssst..take the hint... 8)
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

How about those middies? What an ignoramus.

Stupid yellow clown.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

These two guys are awesome! Fuck that Kierland guy and his spamming.

Sin,
kcpedo and Chip the DINO