Meet the New ...er..rhymes with News..Running the Gibbering Joe Shit Show...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Re: Meet the New ...er..rhymes with News..Running the Gibbering Joe Shit Show...

Post by Diego in Seattle »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:55 am
Meat Head wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:27 pm
JPGettysburg wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:38 pm

Left-wing hook noses like you ...
Well first of all I am not a hook nose. Second, I am not a leftist. But those two false assumptions didn't stop you from being triggered into a Maga gqp rant.

As per usualm, you are a mess.
So what is your defense of drag shows--with lewd conduct--being held in grade school classes? This has nothing to do with "acceptance" of drag queens or anything of the sort. Rather, it is clearly indoctrination, and it extends far beyond a drag show. How do you defend the teaching to to grade schoolers--or anyone--that "gender" is whatever one decides it to be? How do you defend the promotion and "affirmation" of a serious mental disorder--which is gender dysphoria? What's your actual reasoning?

You're obviously a troll bitch hiding behind the disgusting visage of the Meat head character, and all you've got are cheap insults and pathetic evasions.
How do you defend the association of trans people with pedophilia when no trans people have been arrested for pedophilia while thousands of priest have (while you say nothing about them)?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Re: Meet the New ...er..rhymes with News..Running the Gibbering Joe Shit Show...

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:13 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:17 am It's not the fact of Mayor Buttplug's bottom bitch faggotry--no one cares--but rather his weaselly demeanor and hollow resume, and of course his lock-step devotion to the perverted and depraved Woke agenda of grooming kids into the Queer paradigm. He's an absolutely disgusting and despicable creep, and of course any talk of his running for higher office is a non-starter.

Who else? :oops:
The real reason why LTS gets butthurt over Buttigieg? He kicks their asses....

Diego, are you kidding? This sort of nonsense only confirms my assertions about Buttplug's weasally demeanor. The "Invictus Games"? Huh? He was properly criticized for disappearing for several months pretending to be a mommy, while serious issues were pressing. And he's been invisible and completely ineffective to date. The supply chain crisis of last year, the trucking strike--which was almost disastrous--and the airline meltdown of late--he obviously has no idea of what a Sec'y of Transportaion entails or requires.

Sure, he speaks with more clarity and better articulation that Kamaltoe or Gibberin' Joe--but who doesn't? He's a glib queer who is obviously focused on "inclusion" and drag shows in grade schools, etc. And you're suggesting he may be ripe for the 2024 ticket? You forgot to say. :lol:
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:01 am
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:55 am
Meat Head wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:27 pm

Well first of all I am not a hook nose. Second, I am not a leftist. But those two false assumptions didn't stop you from being triggered into a Maga gqp rant.

As per usualm, you are a mess.
So what is your defense of drag shows--with lewd conduct--being held in grade school classes? This has nothing to do with "acceptance" of drag queens or anything of the sort. Rather, it is clearly indoctrination, and it extends far beyond a drag show. How do you defend the teaching to to grade schoolers--or anyone--that "gender" is whatever one decides it to be? How do you defend the promotion and "affirmation" of a serious mental disorder--which is gender dysphoria? What's your actual reasoning?

You're obviously a troll bitch hiding behind the disgusting visage of the Meat head character, and all you've got are cheap insults and pathetic evasions.
How do you defend the association of trans people with pedophilia when no trans people have been arrested for pedophilia while thousands of priest have (while you say nothing about them)?
Absolute bullshit. There's a "trans woman" (a man with a penis and a serious mental disorder) in Scotland recently arrested and convicted of raping two women. And he's of course insisting that he "identifies" as a woman, and the insane Scottish justice system is placing him in a women's prison.

And there's lot's of similar cases.

But WHY would you or anyone promote the fiction of "trans" anything? It's obviously a mental disorder. If someone insisted they were the king of Spain, and demonstrated that they really believed it, they would properly be deemed insane. So why is it any different for a man claiming to be a woman--"or "non-binary" or some other gender entirely that they just made up? Why are you going aliong with any of this for one second? And how can you possibly justify indoctrinating children with this Queer Theory?
Before God was, I am
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Well it certainly puts you into a state of panic and fever. Obviously it threatens you. Do you fear ass rape or enjoying sucking some guys dick or do you fear the advancement of society, to the left.

Not justifying anything, just making observations.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

One person in Scotland. That’s his take. Let that sink in.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Meat Head wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:36 am Well it certainly puts you into a state of panic and fever. Obviously it threatens you. Do you fear ass rape or enjoying sucking some guys dick or do you fear the advancement of society, to the left.

Explain why the drag shows and Queer Theory indoctrination for grade schools is "advancement"? You haven't explained at all why you could condone the basic idea of "trans" in the first place. Why do you support "affirming" gender dysphoria when you certainly wouldn't "affirm" or encourage a teen suffering with anorxia nervosa?

And why shouldn't everyone be outraged at the gross imposition of the Queer mafia into all aspects of society?
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:01 am no trans people have been arrested for pedophilia
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Really? You sure about that? I think you might want to walk that back. This won't end well for you.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Here's good ol' Fred explaining it as though to a child...

https://youtube.com/shorts/9vMf5g2z-P8?feature=share
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:14 am
Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:01 am no trans people have been arrested for pedophilia
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Really? You sure about that? I think you might want to walk that back. This won't end well for you.
He could always just ignore what you say? Ever think about that you yellow carrot top?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:42 am
Meat Head wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:36 am Well it certainly puts you into a state of panic and fever. Obviously it threatens you. Do you fear ass rape or enjoying sucking some guys dick or do you fear the advancement of society, to the left.

Explain why the drag shows and Queer Theory indoctrination for grade schools is "advancement"? You haven't explained at all why you could condone the basic idea of "trans" in the first place. Why do you support "affirming" gender dysphoria when you certainly wouldn't "affirm" or encourage a teen suffering with anorxia nervosa?

And why shouldn't everyone be outraged at the gross imposition of the Queer mafia into all aspects of society?
Just because you want to suck a dick and you hate yourself for it that doesn’t make it gross.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:45 am Here's good ol' Fred explaining it as though to a child...

https://youtube.com/shorts/9vMf5g2z-P8?feature=share
‘It happens frequently out here”, out here being in real life. Johnny with the head shot to your closeted dome.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:56 am
Just because you want to suck a dick and you hate yourself for it that doesn’t make it gross.
Objection, Your Honor. Projection.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The old IKYABWAI

Outstanding!!
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Kierland wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:40 pm The old IKYABWAI

Outstanding!!
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Having a stroke? Of course not, you are that stupid.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Kierland wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:15 pm Having a stroke? Of course not, you are that stupid.
That's not a take.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Donnie Baker wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:24 pm
Kierland wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:15 pm Having a stroke? Of course not, you are that stupid.
That's not a take.
My take is you’re an idiot and your post was meaningless. Happy now traytorr?
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

JPGettysburg wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:30 pm
Kierland wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:56 am
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:42 am

Actually? It's gross because you don't bother to clean it off when going from A T M.
There you go. One mention of shit eating and dick sucking and JPGetsomegoo comes flying in.

:waz:
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well what about you , Meat Suck? How do you possibly condone the massive concerted campaign of Queer indoctrination going on in public grade schools across the country? You offer little snipes of tedious bile, but let's see you actually back something up.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

There is no such thing, you made that up.