Old School Thread

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Old School Thread

Post by Kierland »

You want a piece of me? You need rules? Vaginas are too soft? Fine.
Words banned by anyone in the thread: NPT oh and black and cock can not be used one right after the other. 8)
You want me to actually work and give a measured response? Fine say something interesting, do something interesting.
You want your shitty little FB threads all clean and fancy? I’ll stay out of them, cause I don’t even like you guys. Police your own and keep your crazies on a leash and don’t bring up R or P in a thread and I won’t, but ya got to give me a reason. You want it like it was and also have nice shiny clean FB threads? Then you got to give the effort that was given back then too. You all got ran the first time for a reason. I’m not yellow.

One lonely Beastie I be…
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Re: Old School Thread

Post by Softball Bat »

Is this an old fashioned call out thread?

Where someone will be badly beaten down, disgraced, and forced into permanent retirement from the interwebs?
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Dr. McCoy
Crack Whore

Post by Dr. McCoy »

Kierland wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:36 pm You want a piece of me? You need rules? Vaginas are too soft? Fine.
Words banned by anyone in the thread: NPT oh and black and cock can not be used one right after the other. 8)
You want me to actually work and give a measured response? Fine say something interesting, do something interesting.
You want your shitty little FB threads all clean and fancy? I’ll stay out of them, cause I don’t even like you guys. Police your own and keep your crazies on a leash and don’t bring up R or P in a thread and I won’t, but ya got to give me a reason. You want it like it was and also have nice shiny clean FB threads? Then you got to give the effort that was given back then too. You all got ran the first time for a reason. I’m not yellow.

One lonely Beastie I be…
No balck cock Queerland? Clearly your old vagina has gotten too soft. Or crusty.

Your brain dead Sale.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Can anyone explain what is supposed to be happening in this thread?

Thanks.
Shut up, Randy!
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Donnie Baker wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:17 pm Can anyone explain what is supposed to be happening in this thread?

Thanks.
Looks like Queerland was day drinking.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Just more proof this was never about repetition and not enough good old school smack. Thanks for proving my point, which I knew you would.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Oh, okay.

Is anyone going to make a trophy for Kierland? He seems to have accomplished a major feat today and if we don't give him proper acclaim, I fear he may attempt to do it again.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah you really didn’t get it did you? Have fun playing checkers the rest of your life.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Kierland wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:27 pm Just more proof this was never about repetition and not enough good old school smack. Thanks for proving my point, which I knew you would.
First of all, Shut The Fuck Up! Second, you absolutely will not be missed for one second, you disgusting little punk. 8)
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Kierland wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:41 pm Yeah you really didn’t get it did you? Have fun playing checkers the rest of your life.
Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

Donnie Baker wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:02 pm Oh, okay.

Is anyone going to make a trophy for Kierland? He seems to have accomplished a major feat today and if we don't give him proper acclaim, I fear he may attempt to do it again.
Now that's some funny smack. Moar of this, please.
Ain't nothin' like the real thing, baby.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s neither funny nor inventive. You just like sucking your red dicked partners off.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Considering Kierland wouldn't know funny if it sucked him off and made him pay 18 years of child support for the throat babies, he should probably stop talking.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice IKYABWAI.
You are making this board better with every post. It’s almost like it’s 1996 all over again. Thanks for contributing!!!
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »