Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

The Vaccines Don’t Work - Passing the Buck

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland

Re: The Vaccines Don’t Work - Passing the Buck

Post by Kierland »

Thank you Booger42, but we all have a google machine.

Try having a take next time.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

It’s a very interesting article (and video). You haven’t had time to read it. Afraid it might put your convictions on thin ice?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I read it. Didn’t understand most of the acronyms cause I think it’s from another country. I was just wondering why you posted it. Sounds like it was to see if other people agreed or not. You could have just said that.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Nope. Just more evidence of the massive deception and fraud that’s been foisted on the entire world by big pharma.

The fact that the bastards are killing people should pique your interest. As an attorney, I would think you’d be chomping at the bit to initiate legal action.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:24 pm Thank you Booger42, but we all have a google machine.

I'm amazed you bothered clicking it. I didn't.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I don’t do civil litigation, let alone mass tort law.

I’m still confused as to what your take is. Who is killing people and with what? Are you saying meds have side effects? Yeah I have watched an ad or two and they all seem to be more warnings than ads. Are you saying the product was advertised as effect when it wasn’t? Are you saying people were strapped down and forced to take a drug or therapy?

If you are saying that capitalism is gross and all the Big Pharma companies should get the death penalty and all their top executives given life terms then I’m totally on board. But they have guilty of all that shit for decades. Why are you only coming around to that realization now?

Better late than never I guess.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:58 pm
Kierland wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:24 pm Thank you Booger42, but we all have a google machine.

I'm amazed you bothered clicking it. I didn't.
Booger is definitely “one of them”, but at least he tries to be somewhat human from time to time so I giving him the benefit of the doubt on this one and seeing where it goes.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Health organizations, officials, government entities, employers, etc beginning to shit the bed over their culpability as far as insisting, and in some cases, demanding that people be vaccinated with an improperly tested vaccine. The U.S. military has already rescinded the requirement. It’s going to get downright ugly and expensive as these entities are held responsible for fucking over the world population.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That sounds like a right wing talking point. Can you please explain what it means? Culpable how? What actual cause of action? Defective product? Defective how? Fraud? What kind of fraud? Insisting? Huh? You mean like with cops ready to jab you if you don’t? I mean maybe inside prisons, but I think most people had a choice.

Your post raises more questions than it answers.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

JPGettysburg wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:16 am
Kierland wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:51 pm That sounds like a right wing talking point. Can you please explain what it means? Culpable how? What actual cause of action? Defective product? Defective how? Fraud? What kind of fraud? Insisting? Huh? You mean like with cops ready to jab you if you don’t? I mean maybe inside prisons, but I think most people had a choice.

Your post raises more questions than it answers.
So, you mentioned "right-wing talking points"
How do you feel about "left-wing talking points?"

Because in the grand scheme of things, "left-wing talking points" FAR FAR outnumber "right-wingi talking points"

From 2015 thru 2020, 94% of the news reporting on president trump, was NEGATIVE.

THAT stat ALONE, fully explains how corrupt the press and media are.

But sense they are singing his tune and to his needs and feelings, it's GREAT needs to improve to 100%. TDS is an incurable disease.
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

There will continue to be a lot of people trying to cover their ass.

If anyone is interested, check out a very recent vaccine conversation Bill Maher had with Sean Penn.
Watch from about 5:10 to about 27:00.

Boy, Sean sure has softened his stance a lot.

Being unvaccinated is like pointing a gun in someone's face.

- S. Penn (8/21/21)

The vaccine should be mandatory.

- S. Penn (8/12/21)

I had to strain to understand Sean Penn's words, as he speaks as if he has a handful of rocks in his mouth.
Mumbling, stammering, garbling...

Maybe it's just that those cancer sticks have finally burned a hole through the back of his throat.

I don't know, but he isn't very impressive.

Is Sean Penn supposed to be an intelligent guy?

LOL
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Unlike the Bible, life and the science around it changes. Adaptable people survive. Trogs die in the dark.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Bill is a corporate hack and has as much to do with the left as you have to do with intelligence. He’s a basically a Republican that likes weed and pussy.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kierland wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:58 am Unlike the Bible, life and the science around it changes. Adaptable people survive. Trogs die in the dark.
You must have a learning disability.

As has been posted many times on this board, Walensky, Fauci, and many others in position of leadership and authority, told everyone that if you get the vaccine you won't carry the virus or spread the virus.
And mandates were put in place, based largely on this information that was going out to the public.
Take the vax or lose your job.

People took the vax, but the information these "leaders" fed the public was -----> WRONG!

The vax does not stop a person from carrying, spreading, or even dying from the virus.
And once you've taken this improperly tested vax, you cannot detox from it.

I assume the only reason you post wack takes about this debacle is because you took the vax, and you don't like facing up to what the reality is.

Oh well.
Things will move along as they are destined to do, regardless of your wack takes on the matter.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The only thing he hold sacrosanct is his dick and his corporate but buddies. And you have no idea what science is, you are just scared of the facts it finds.

You literally wallow in and celebrate ignorance. No wonder you love the right.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

STFU. You don’t even understand how the mold formed inside your brain. I wouldn’t trust you to be able to make a baking soda volcano you gibbering gaboon.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

As all of the posters on this long palsied forum have noticed and mentioned, Squirm Worm is knee-jerk ankle-gnawing punk.

Just ignore it... 8)
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Recruiting people for your yellow fever dream tour?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:59 pm I don’t do civil litigation, let alone mass tort law.

I’m still confused as to what your take is. Who is killing people and with what? Are you saying meds have side effects? Yeah I have watched an ad or two and they all seem to be more warnings than ads. Are you saying the product was advertised as effect when it wasn’t? Are you saying people were strapped down and forced to take a drug or therapy?

If you are saying that capitalism is gross and all the Big Pharma companies should get the death penalty and all their top executives given life terms then I’m totally on board. But they have guilty of all that shit for decades. Why are you only coming around to that realization now?

Better late than never I guess.
So, you are admitting to shady crony capitalism here and are willing to string them up for being capitalist pigs, but since this particular example of it is politically useful, you pretend it is legit.

Pathetic.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I live in the real world tard. I have to interact with capitalism. Sometimes it benefits me like when they make a vax that helps protect me from you super spreader, no mask wearing assholes. Sometimes it doesn’t. But thanks for not answering any of my questions. Not that I thought you capable of actual discourse.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Kierland wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:40 pm I live in the real world tard. I have to interact with capitalism. Sometimes it benefits me like when they make a vax that helps protect me from you super spreader, no mask wearing assholes. Sometimes it doesn’t. But thanks for not answering any of my questions. Not that I thought you capable of actual discourse.
The vaccine roll out is called a PPP. A Public Private Partnership and is not Capitalism in any sense of the word, you gibbering buffoon. Is there anything you can't fuck up?
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So the government did a good thing? Or are you saying things are complicated? So Pfizer/Moderna wasn’t the thing? Just WTF are you saying? Are you saying it’s some interaction between gov and private enterprise? Like the Nazis?
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Kierland wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:34 pm So the government did a good thing? Or are you saying things are complicated? So Pfizer/Moderna wasn’t the thing? Just WTF are you saying? Are you saying it’s some interaction between gov and private enterprise? Like the Nazis?
I am saying exactly what I said. Do you need me to say it slower? How can I help?
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Donnie Baker wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:31 pm
Kierland wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:34 pm So the government did a good thing? Or are you saying things are complicated? So Pfizer/Moderna wasn’t the thing? Just WTF are you saying? Are you saying it’s some interaction between gov and private enterprise? Like the Nazis?
I am saying exactly what I said. Do you need me to say it slower? How can I help?
I was being facetious. I know you think it’s all black and white. One thing or the other. You have no capacity for nuance.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

IKYABWAI

Outstanding!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice white flag.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

in 2014 when US bans were put in place on so called “gain of function” (GoF) research on viruses. such research seeks to deliberately modify viruses to make them more dangerous, either more deadly, more contagious, or both. contrary to what many seem to believe, this is not the same as a weapons program. this is (mostly) done for the purposes of immunology to try to “head off” future risks and find vaccines and treatments. and not everyone was pleased with these new limits, least of all the NIH who had been working on dozens of such projects including a number with MERS (a close relative to SARS)

anthony fauci was a fierce and longstanding proponent of GoF research.

he opposed the ban and immediately sought to circumvent it. they did so by moving (at least some) of the research to wuhan.

and this rapidly ran into trouble with the US embassy in beijing cabling home advising of safety problems with the wuhan lab and providing sobering warnings. this was in january of 2018.

“Additionally, the cable warned the researchers “showed that various SARS-like coronaviruses can interact with ACE2, the human receptor identified for SARS-coronavirus,” meaning bat coronaviruses can be transmitted to humans to cause SARS-like diseases.”

but how did the NIH do this? it was clearly disallowed. this is where peter daszak enters the stage.

his group, ecohealth alliance, was used as a cut-out to funnel this money to the wuhan institute of virology and its then somewhat and now internationally infamous “bat woman” shi zhengli, renowned for her bat hunting expeditions to explore caves and find new coronaviruses. as we shall see, she and peter were two peas in a pod.

the NIH funneled money to peter, and peter funneled it to the wuhan institute of virology. this is well known and well covered ground.

fauci, daszak, and a cast of dozens denied any possibility of lab leak, orchestrated a massive PR campaign to back it, vilified those seeking investigation, planted fake stories in top journals, and generally acted so shady as to disqualify them from ever being taken seriously again.

these same folks, without taking a breath between their dissembling (including to congress, under oath, which is still illegal last i checked) then nominated themselves to “investigate the matter.” peter was front and center.

“Also on the video was Columbia University professor Jeffrey Sachs. Sachs is a former special advisor to the UN, the former head of the Millennium Villages Project, and was recently appointed Chair of the newly-formed EAT Lancet Commission on the pandemic. In September, Sachs’ commission named Daszak to head up its committee on the pandemic’s origins. Daszak is also on the WHO’s committee to investigate the pandemic’s origin. He is the only individual on both committees.”

https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/pete ... dium=email

Daszak is evil incarnate. Always remember his name and to curse it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You are very observant. Actually that’s a lie. You’re an idiot.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

https://vaersanalysis.info/2021/10/08/v ... 10-1-2021/

Total number of deaths from covid-19 vaxes is more than all other vaxes combined since 1990. And this is more than a year old.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“Note that the inclusion of events in VAERS data does not imply causality.”

Is there ANYTHING you won’t lie about?

You’re a Nazi so I actually know the answer to that question.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Kierland's response: "Oh that's just silly maths. Me don't understand graphs and data and such. Kierland don't likey."
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

This your side?

Why yes, yes it is...

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Diego, there are no “sides”…or shouldn’t be. The vaccines are dangerous.

Why would Pfizer demand their testing procedures and results be sealed for 75 years?

VAERS is made public by the CDC.

I was compelled to take the shots plus one booster. I got lucky and suffered no ill effects. Or none that have manifested themselves as of today. I worry about my son who got the “vax”.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah what about that!?!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:18 pm Image
So you even know how to think? Why are you doubling down on shit data? “Note that the inclusion of events in VAERS data does not imply causality.”

Again, what won’t you lie about?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sven Golly wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:00 pm Kierland's response: "Oh that's just silly maths. Me don't understand graphs and data and such. Kierland don't likey."
Did you read my post? Can you read? That not data. It’s made up.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Weirdo
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Facts and science don’t register with Kierland.

Anyone who buys the Fauci/Daszak bullshit isn’t going to acknowledge facts.