Welcome .net refugees.

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Welcome .net refugees.

Post by smackaholic »

I must admit, it's kind of nice to see this toilet showning some signs of life ever since we picked up the lifeboat from the SS.net

Some of you are longtime T1Bers who jumped to .net for whatever reason, but some I do not recognize at all.

How about you refugees introduce yourself. Do any of you go back to the SC days? Did you have different nics that I might actually recognize? I assume some of you wandered into that hole later on. It seems that .net's recruiting department did a little better than this dump's, which isn't saying much.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Re: Welcome .net refugees.

Post by Ken »

Same username as before when I used to post here. Probably won't post here much either.

This place is damned near unreadable due to a couple posters.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Will they be given amnesty and the right to vote ?
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Ken wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:52 pm Same username as before when I used to post here. Probably won't post here much either.

Sorry your safe space was full of pedos.

You can fuck off now loser.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:47 pm I must admit, it's kind of nice to see this toilet showning some signs of life ever since we picked up the lifeboat from the SS.net

Some of you are longtime T1Bers who jumped to .net for whatever reason, but some I do not recognize at all.

How about you refugees introduce yourself. Do any of you go back to the SC days? Did you have different nics that I might actually recognize? I assume some of you wandered into that hole later on. It seems that .net's recruiting department did a little better than this dump's, which isn't saying much.
.pedo “did better” because more of you are disgusting right wing fever dreamers who need a safe space and can’t stand a hot kitchen. Which is always somehow my fault.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Just more proof nobody ever cared that I typed Nazi pedo traitor too much. You people are as transparent as glass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

There you go Qholic, that’s what you think makes this place better. What a bunch of tards.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

More traffic is always welcome but if it's just going to be more G-pete-style safe space racists and pedos from tards.net, they can get fukkin lost.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Where did the pedo name-calling originate? What prompted it? Or is it simply projection?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Booger wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:15 pm Where did the pedo name-calling originate? What prompted it? Or is it simply projection?
They all fawned over some 15 year old going off with some 45 year old disillusioned guy like it was no big deal.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:21 pm
Booger wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:15 pm Where did the pedo name-calling originate? What prompted it? Or is it simply projection?
They all fawned over some 15 year old going off with some 45 year old disillusioned guy like it was no big deal.
Thanks. That sounds vaguely familiar.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

But make sure you put that projection accusation in there. Can’t forget your dog whistle.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kierland wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:59 pm
Ken wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:52 pm Same username as before when I used to post here. Probably won't post here much either.

You immediately knew he was talking about you.

It would be good for the rest of the board if you and JP created your own PM thread -- and left the rest of the board out of it.

Kierland: nazi, traitor, pedo, safe space...

JP: left wing mental problem propaganda...

x infinity

Everyone understood your takes the first 6,954 times you expressed them.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

This....
Softball Bat wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:19 pm

It would be good for the rest of the board if you and JP created your own PM thread -- and left the rest of the board out of it.

x infinity

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

JPGettysburg wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:57 pm

You must be talking about the left wing posters. They literally parrot the bullshit propaganda fed to them daily.
Left, right... I don't give a shit. For the record, I strongly lean conservative. Quit shitting up the board, got it?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Then call out the conservative twats who post nothing but drivel and stop fucking with me for responding to it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:19 pm

x infinity

Yes I did. I know how stupid he is. And take your false equivalency and shove it up your ass.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

There is no discussion with Kierland. He’s blind to anything that differs from his view. You’re a pedo, Nazi, traitor if you don’t align with his far left ideology. He has every right to his beliefs, but he refuses to acknowledge facts, stats, eyewitness accounts, etc. The board is being held captive and we’re allowing it. Posters have been banned for things that did far less damage. I’ve left several times for the same reason…MS. We used to have great arguments in here without every thread degenerating to the same old drivel. The days of index and others were great. We had substantive discussions. We disagreed vehemently, but the back and forth was intelligent and it varied according to subject matter.

This current mind-numbing garbage is exhausting. MS has sucked the life outta this place.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jsc810 wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:28 am Just put him on ignore. Click on his name, then you can click 'add foe', and then you will not even see his posts. Done.
Yeah join the cowards the their safe space.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:28 am There is no discussion with Kierland. He’s blind to anything that differs from his view. You’re a pedo, Nazi, traitor if you don’t align with his far left ideology. He has every right to his beliefs, but he refuses to acknowledge facts, stats, eyewitness accounts, etc. The board is being held captive and we’re allowing it. Posters have been banned for things that did far less damage. I’ve left several times for the same reason…MS. We used to have great arguments in here without every thread degenerating to the same old drivel. The days of index and others were great. We had substantive discussions. We disagreed vehemently, but the back and forth was intelligent and it varied according to subject matter.

This current mind-numbing garbage is exhausting. MS has sucked the life outta this place.
Again, don’t post stupid Nazi pedo shit and you won’t be treated like a Nazi pedo. It’s amazing what vile, misogynist, racist, pedo, Nazi shit is posted here but people only care about what I have to say about it. You people are fucking whack.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:36 aml
Again, don’t post stupid Nazi pedo shit and you won’t be treated like a Nazi pedo. It’s amazing what vile, misogynist, racist, pedo, Nazi shit is posted here but people only care about what I have to say about it. You people are fucking whack.
I have never posted ANYTHING remotely pedo. And your interpretation of anything as being Nazi-ish is just as mistaken.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kierland wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:38 pm
poptart wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:19 pm

x infinity

Yes I did. I know how stupid he is. And take your false equivalency and shove it up your ass.
You've seen multiple posters come IN to this thread and tell you as gently as is possible on this kind of board, to stop shitting in every thread.
You are out of control.

And you response is to tell me to shove it up my ass?

lol

Get a grip.

I am trying to help the board, and you also, frankly.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:59 am
Kierland wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:36 aml
I have never posted ANYTHING remotely pedo. And your interpretation of anything as being Nazi-ish is just as mistaken.
We have been thru this before, if you would like to point out just WTF you are talking about I would be happy to review it and explain it to you or take it back.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jsc810 wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:00 am Just put him on ignore. Quit responding to him. Now the only time I see his words are when others quote him, and that is too much.
Yellow as his jaundice eyes.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:21 pm
An absolutely EPIC thread w/ laughs galore.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

There you go. Twats like kcpedo loved to laugh at 15yo being raped and kidnapped. To this day he still thinks it was funny. What a vile POS.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Fuck off, broken record. Can't rape the willing.
Dark humor makes for some of the best humor.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

She was 15 you kid diddling weirdo. She can’t consent.

“Pedo stuff over and over page after page is fun, you however are a broken record.”

Sin,
Kcpedo

Don’t like getting beat down over and over? Stop making the same mistake over and over.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Have to find humor in everything to survive in this world. The dour, humorless souls end up committing suicide or they become antifa and BLM enablers.

Jeselnik and Tosh are hilarious. Dark can be very funny

That said, pedophiles are irredeemable and should be locked away forever.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Exactly, those fucks weren’t making comedy show worthy funnies. They were cheering on a rapist. It was sick and their trying to justify it now that they are not in their safe space is equally despicable.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Kierland wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:36 am]don’t post stupid Nazi pedo shit and you won’t be treated like a Nazi pedo.
Problem is those of us who aren't either one have to pay the price by enduring what you apparently consider to be activism, which long ago left Chicken Little & the boy who cried wolf in the rear view mirror.
"I see everything twice!"
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Smackie Chan wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:53 pm
Kierland wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:36 am]don’t post stupid Nazi pedo shit and you won’t be treated like a Nazi pedo.
Problem is those of us who aren't either one have to pay the price by enduring what you apparently consider to be activism, which long ago left Chicken Little & the boy who cried wolf in the rear view mirror.
As usual, rack Smackie.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

In a thread where a dude just re racked the pedo thread from .pedo. You can keep trying to make this about me but that only shows who you are.

Kcpedo: Can’t rape the willing.
SC: This is all Kierland’s fault

You people are amazingly stupid.
d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Post by d-townmike »

Yes, I'm here too with great reluctance.

I was a T1Ber up until I think 15 years ago and then the alliance plunger raped .net because of too much truth-telling and too much fun-having that society can't handle these days. There's way too much society in this place.

I do go back to the SC3 days but now that my preferred message board is no longer, I migrated back here and it's far worse than it was even 15 years ago.

On .net, we had discussions. We didn't go around tearing up everyone for any reason. Sure we did some smacking around especially those who we knew were wrong or just plain stupid...you know who you are.

But here's what we did on .net that you people over here can't even fathom:

- racking any and all Airplane resets
- food months
- rank 'em threads (sorry, ranking men threads were not allowed)
- specific threads dedicated to specific groups of assholes who contribute nothing to society but instead take away
- being anti NFL and smacking around those who still worship that league and think it actually is relevant and matters.
- vacation PETs
- food PETs
- the ever sought after POTY on New Years Eve that G-Pete worked tirelessly on and nailed just about every time
- death pool thread which is good to see trying to keep on life support over here but Stat Boy ran a great contest with a great prize to be won every year. Btw, Chip, thanks for giving up your pizza to me one year. Good thing that worked well for you.
- and of course the endless supply of trolls that made things even more hilarious and fun! Baseball and political trolls were the best.

Here's how I view this place:

I think we all know who plays the part of Biff and his posse.

Too bad they poured the manure on the wrong message board.

So I'm still here but not posting as much as I used to on .net

This place is fukken sad.

If HPG started posting here, it would make things a helluva lot better.
Last edited by d-townmike on Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Don't blame me, I voted for Trump
kcdave wrote:kicked my own ass many times
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jsc810 wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:32 pm
Smackie Chan wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:53 pm

Same for when you are a coward. Difference is, I’m not stupid and you know that. It way you ran away like a little girl.
Last edited by Kierland on Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

d-townmike:
“But here's what we did on .net that you people over here can't even fathom: Treated it like sophomoric redneck FB but with a little extra racism and misogyny.”

Yes tard we know what you did at .circlejerk you wet brained freak. The reason you did it there is because, as you said, it wasn’t a real smackboard it was a shitty FB mom group for middle aged weirdos who wish they scored 4 touchdowns for Polk High.
Over here we smacked tards in the head. Over here people got ran. Over here the kitchen is hot and I (seems like I’m the only one left who feels this way) like it that way.

I personally don’t care what any of you think. Don’t like it? Bash my head in. But yeah don’t cause ya can’t cause I’m right (well I’m a great counterpuncher anyways).

Have a nice day you moldy used tampon.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Nice synopsis, d-town.

What I found when reconnecting over at .net was a sense of humor and a more honest approach. What I see here is too many posters who refuse to acknowledge reality…in racial matters, in particular.

Here one is branded a racist due to pointing out anything not extolling the virtues of the entirety of the black race. I’ll likely be accused of racism for not capitalizing ‘black’. You can’t be brutally honest on this board. Crime stats be damned.

This board is a microcosm of today’s America and today’s world. Unless we post what the woke leftists want to see, we’re “Nazis, pedos, and traitors”. I don’t mind getting slammed by those who disagree with my thoughts, but the repetitive haranguing along those lines is tedious as fuck. The same can be said for the far rightists attacking the leftist posters. We can’t discuss ANYTHING in here without it becoming the same old back and forth thread that we’ve seen ad infinitum.

I hold out hope that more old school posters will trickle in and turn this cesspool into a bastion of dark, crude humor akin to what we had in the old days. We had so many great posters in the past. Few stand out nowadays. I looked forward to threads initiated by Van, Nishlord, and many others whose nics escape me right now. I always knew there’d be fascinating discussions about music, traveling, sports, medical procedures, sex, etc. No more is that the case.

Perhaps the meanness that’s overtaken politics has saturated every aspect of our lives. The pettiness, the partisanship, the lack of compassion and compromise…our lives are ruled by anger it seems.

So…fuck off, everyone. Lighten up. Laugh. Agree to disagree. With the “leadership “ we’ve had in DC for the past 6 years, we won’t be around much longer anyway, so try to laugh more.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes you liked your safe space because you could bring up crime stats and what? Crime stats are an accurate view of American crime? You can’t believe that. As discussed before wage theft is a crime, how often is it prosecuted. There are lots of examples.

But let’s say they are accurate and don’t lean to the wrong race or state or whatnot. So what? What do you think they actually mean. That’s the important part. I think you only have three choices: Historical, economic, and other pressures drive otherwise good people to do bad things. The second would be pedokkkal’s out of “I don’t like their culture” but that is just veiled racism and last would be admitting to your racism. If you have a fourth option I’m all ears.

The reason you liked .Pedo is because it was a cesspool of bigotry and fragile masculinity is my take. Prove me wrong. Actually engage on some level above the usual drivel I saw there.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jsc810 wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:16 pm Again, just put the dumbass on ignore. Click on his name, then click add foe, and thereafter you don't see his stupid shit, all you see is this:

Trying to recruit yellows for your yellow band of yellowers eh Chip.

Run away. That’s the answer.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Kierland wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:00 pm d-townmike:
“But here's what we did on .net that you people over here can't even fathom: Treated it like sophomoric redneck FB but with a little extra racism and misogyny.”
FUCK YEAH! Now you are catching on.
THAT'S WHY WE LOVED AND MISS IT,
YOU BROKEN RECORD COCK SUCKER!