Scientists in Taiwan have interesting data.

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: Scientists in Taiwan have interesting data.

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:13 pm In a just world, Fauci and Daszak would be serving life terms in prison.
And why is that?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

poptart wrote:Carvey and Spade

Carvey and Spade

Who were 1974 NL all-stars, Steve and Hank?
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:05 pm
You go with the best available information that exists at the time. Without a doubt, that was, and still is, to get vaxxed.
That's a bunch of bullshit. "The best available information that existed at the time," is that vaccines takes years of proper testing before being made available to the public.

Rushing out an experimental product in a matter of months, immunizing the manufacturers from product liability, sealing what little data their testing revealed for decades, making wild and demonstrably false claims about its safety and efficacy, mandating its usage, silencing and ostracizing anyone who dared to question the narrative was not, is not and never will be best medical practice.

It was an exercise in mass psychosis. Anyone who bought into that program voluntarily and took the jab, is a fucking idiot. Full stop.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

mvscal wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 11:49 am
You go with the best available information that exists at the time. Without a doubt, that was, and still is, to get vaxxed.
That's a bunch of bullshit. "The best available information that existed at the time," is that vaccines takes years of proper testing before being made available to the public.

Rushing out an experimental product in a matter of months, immunizing the manufacturers from product liability, sealing what little data their testing revealed for decades, making wild and demonstrably false claims about its safety and efficacy, mandating its usage, silencing and ostracizing anyone who dared to question the narrative was not, is not and never will be best medical practice.

It was an exercise in mass psychosis. Anyone who bought into that program voluntarily and took the jab, is a fucking idiot. Full stop.

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Yep.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 11:49 am That's a bunch of bullshit. "The best available information that existed at the time," is that vaccines takes years of proper testing before being made available to the public.

mRNA vaccine technology had been in the works for years before Covid broke out. Just face facts, Ginger Hitler, the Covid 19 mRNA vaccines were enormously safe and successful. Even your fascist hero loves them. You simply remain a fucking idiot.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:29 pm

Yep.
Nobody silenced anyone, or mandated it’s usage, tons of companies and entities are shielded from liability and you don’t complain, so just stop with the lying you stupid red headed Hitler.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:01 amThings fall to the earth, yes.
But if you want to give me a definition of gravity, you will unfortunately see that you've once again been tripped up.
Gravity: 1. Gravity is a force of attraction that exists between any two masses, any two bodies, any two particles. Gravity is not just the attraction between objects and the Earth. It is an attraction that exists between all objects, everywhere in the universe.

2. Extreme or alarming importance; seriousness.

Well, there you go Pops. Anything else you care to have "defined"?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kierland wrote:Nobody silenced anyone, or mandated it’s usage
Twitter, Youtube, and other platforms absolutely silenced people who were expressing views that were contrary to what they deemed acceptable.
Censorship was happening right out in the open.

And yes, the vax was indeed mandated.
Many Americans lost their job for refusing to take the vax.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jay wrote:Gravity: 1. Gravity is a force of attraction that exists between any two masses, any two bodies, any two particles. Gravity is not just the attraction between objects and the Earth. It is an attraction that exists between all objects, everywhere in the universe.
Hi Jay!

We were talking about the "force of attraction" between objects and earth.

Google defines gravity as "the force that attracts a body toward the center of the earth, or toward any other physical body having mass."

Do you agree?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:08 pm
Twitter, Youtube, and other platforms absolutely silenced people who were expressing views that were contrary to what they deemed acceptable.

People had rules for their platforms. Every one of those “silenced” people could have started their own platform, gone to a different platform, gone on Faux, wrote their representatives, stood in front of the WH with a sign. Nobody was silenced.

You have no idea what a mandate is. Nobody had to take the vax, you only had to take the vax if you wanted to do something. That happens all the time.

The sky never fell and all you did was kill a bunch of stupid GQP who bought your nonsense. You might have saved us from Dump 47 so thanks for that.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 1:56 pm
But if you want to give me a definition of gravity, you will unfortunately see that you've once again been tripped up.
Gravity: 1. Gravity is a force of attraction that exists between any two masses, any two bodies, any two particles. Gravity is not just the attraction between objects and the Earth. It is an attraction that exists between all objects, everywhere in the universe.

It’s funny watching your dumb ass stumble into his traps like a thirsty incel mesmerized by boobs.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 1:56 pm

Gravity, simply put, is the opposite of comedy.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:36 pm
Softball Bat wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:08 pm

People had rules for their platforms. Every one of those “silenced” people could have started their own platform, gone to a different platform, gone on Faux, wrote their representatives, stood in front of the WH with a sign. Nobody was silenced.

You have no idea what a mandate is. Nobody had to take the vax, you only had to take the vax if you wanted to do something. That happens all the time.

The sky never fell and all you did was kill a bunch of stupid GQP who bought your nonsense. You might have saved us from Dump 47 so thanks for that.
Free Speech!!!
First Amendment!!!!
Benghhhhaaaazzzzziiiiii!!!
Hillary’s emails!!!!!!!
Lock her up!!!!!

Who GARA what “well regulated” means, anyway?
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:40 pmIt’s funny watching your dumb ass stumble into his traps like a thirsty incel mesmerized by boobs.
Not at all surprising, coming from the "tiny" perspective. I simply provided a dictionary definition per Pop's question. Where is the trap?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That’s why it’s a trap, because you are too stupid to see it. But I love the appearance smack from a beanpole looking lesbian, you do you Jayne.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:48 pm That’s why it’s a trap, because you are too stupid to see it. But I love the appearance smack from a beanpole looking lesbian, you do you Jayne.
Ah, so you're playing the ever popular, "because you fail to see it" card. Which doesn't exist of course, so once again, a lie...and a cheat.

I love the appearance of your very curious (gay that is) perspective, from a deformed, squat trolling dwarf. You do spew, Queerland.

The only trap here is that big pile of Pop pooh you just minced into, sissy.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Oh yes, one more thing twinkle-stick. Please point out the exact trap and where I have fallen into it.

Here's a fun tip. Perhaps little liar, you might want to consider the only "trap" here was set for you. You jumped idiotically and predictably into a conversation that had nothing to do with you. Yet, like a retarded moth to the flame, you keep buzzing predictably around anything and everything I post. No Matter What.

Feel the heat insect.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 11:08 pm
Here's a fun tip. Perhaps little liar, you might want to consider the only "trap" here was set for you. You jumped idiotically and predictably into a conversation that had nothing to do with you. Yet, like a retarded moth to the flame, you keep buzzing predictably around anything and everything I post. No Matter What.

Feel the heat insect.
8)
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:36 pm
poptart wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:08 pm

Oh, now I get it!

Nobody was executed for expressing their views on the vax, therefore nobody was silenced.

And keeping your job is optional, therefore, even though vax mandates were enforced, these were not really mandates.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nobody was silenced because they were allowed to say what ever they wanted. That is like the definition. So nice Strawman.

Employers have rules, welcome to capitalism.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Pops, he’s full of shit. Everyone in here knows it.

I was forced to get vaxxed in order to keep my job. I was fucked with multiple times on social media by the proprietors of those platforms…censured, censored, and barred temporarily twice.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

JPGettysburg wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:18 pm
Kierland wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:19 pm Isn’t your god Bigtree the same guy who believes the big lie? Another area with no evidence and just a bunch of vague wing nut shit? How come he gets to be wrong and you suck his dick? I think you are using the same form of logic in this case as you did when you were deciding on if an imaginary man lives in the clouds.
Big lie?

I've never heard you mention the BIG LUE of the 2016 election, why's that?
Nearly every major democrat, from former president Jimmy Carter, to the late racist farrakhan lover John Lewis. To Adam schiff, to Clinton, to Nadler, to Pelosi, to. Booker, to Feinstein, to dick durbin, etc....etc......ALL said the election was rigged and trump was an illegitimate president.

Are you really that stupid? Over 150 top democrats in our government, all spread the BIG LIE that the election was rigged and trump was illegitimate.

Yet hear you are with your WHATABOUTISM, on the 2020 election instead of facing the BIG LIE on the 2016 election.

You're a professional liar. All lawyers are.
Are you even capable of telling the truth?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Booger wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 12:30 am Pops, he’s full of shit. Everyone in here knows it.

I was forced to get vaxxed in order to keep my job. I was fucked with multiple times on social media by the proprietors of those platforms…censured, censored, and barred temporarily twice.
The full court press to get everyone "vaccinated" and "boosted," while simultaneously censoring, on major internet platforms, voices of dissent, was/is surreal, and is unlike anything I have seen in my life.

We should not be naive enough to imagine this was done because our overlords are so benevolent, and because they care so deeply for our well-being.

This has all been done so that a handful of companies could see huge profit?

I think the profit angle is part of the equation, but there were/are motivations at play that are much more nefarious than that, imo.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 11:08 pm Oh yes, one more thing twinkle-stick. Please point out the exact trap and where I have fallen into it.

Feel the heat insect.
Says the girl who had to double post to get all her shit said. Are you done yet Jayne?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 12:30 am Pops, he’s full of shit. Everyone in here knows it.

You also probably have to wear pants to work to keep your job. Cry me a river.

You were still posting at .pedo, you are still posting here, and the “temporarily” part had me rolling. Do you even know what silence is?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Good thing you’re not trans, or even openly supportive of LGBTQ. You’d probably get censured, censored and barred from Florida too.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Mikey wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:05 am

Good thing you’re not trans, or even openly supportive of LGBTQ. You’d probably get censured, censored and barred from Florida too.
Not at all. I just wouldn’t be able to force myself on little children.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Kierland wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:55 amSays the girl who had to double post to get all her shit said. Are you done yet Jayne?
So, the only comeback you have is "double post" smack.

Nice of you to willingly admit you have nothing. Duly noted.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You said I’m buzzing around, while you posted twice, thus hoisting yourself on your own petard. Then you decided to say I have nothing just because you are too stupid to even realize what you did. We are not done here by a long shot, although I’m sure YOU will be the one to crawl back into your hole soon like you always do.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:06 am
Mikey wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:05 am

Not at all. I just wouldn’t be able to force myself on little children.
Fuck off you lying piece of Nazi crap. You made that up you vile assface.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 11:18 pm
Jay in Phoenix wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 11:08 pm

Feel the heat insect.
8)
That’s it, suck his tiny dick you vile piece of human garbage.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Far more people have experienced adverse reactions and/or died in TWO years from the covid “vaccines” than from all other vaccines combined in the last 33 YEARS!!!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

More people died from not taking it.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 5:28 pm More people died from not taking it.
So many people died from not taking it there's a website dedicated to them

https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Most of them (if not all) had major health problems prior to acquiring covid.

The vaccines were ineffective.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Well gee wee man...if you insist.
Kierland wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:14 pm You said I’m buzzing around, while you posted twice, thus hoisting yourself on your own petard.

Wrong. YOU responded to MY post. Each time. I posted twice for one answer, as the follow up thought came after I sent the first post. That's not double posting, which implies actually DOUBLE posting...it's just a follow up answer. You are buzzing around every time I post here, especially when the conversation with Pops did not concern you. So, that makes you a liar and an idiot. No surprise here. My medical advise, take one petard and sit on it and spin. You know, like you do with black tranny cock.
Then you decided to say I have nothing just because you are too stupid to even realize what you did.
You did have nothing and have had nothing from the start. Your typical modus operandi, jump into a discussion, rant and rave and insult and deflect and say nothing...again...to add to the topic at hand. How many years have you been at this? On a daily basis? And yet you still don't know how the game is played. Hey Sale, there's Mr. Rope. Go piss up it.
We are not done here by a long shot, although I’m sure YOU will be the one to crawl back into your hole soon like you always do.
Fine with me. Your flailing and it amuses me. Do understand one very basic thing here midget. I don't "crawl away". I just don't post here very often. I don't need this, it is simply something to do when bored. You on the other hand, live for this. It's the only thing that gives your sad, little life any meaning. Now think about that. How has it been for you, spending 20 plus years doing the same thing over and over and over again, hoping for validation or different results. By definition, that is insanity.

But please do...continue. Nut job.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Booger wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:41 pm Most of them (if not all) had major health problems prior to acquiring covid.

Wrong on both accounts
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:51 pm
Booger wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:41 pm Most of them (if not all) had major health problems prior to acquiring covid.

Wrong on both accounts
Majority of COVID-19 deaths coincide with age and morbidities. -NIH
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So Jayne will be crawling back in her hole soon, sounds like her plan is to blame it on me. Good luck with that girl.