Scientists in Taiwan have interesting data.

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Scientists in Taiwan have interesting data.

Post by Screw_Michigan »

TROTS
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Roach
The Space Man

Post by Roach »

I thought you said your profession was statistics or something like that, and that you are a skeptic of data.

But
Scientists in Taiwan have noted that 17% of those who took the second Pfizer shot have experienced serious cardiac issues from chest pain to problematic ekg readings, etc...etc...etc....
You put about seventy kilograms of uncertain, generalized, anecdotal, emotional, and etc. etc... bullshit in that statement, and yet stand by it like Truth. Not even a link to some fucked up youtube video.

Confirmation bias. Lettuce brain. what?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Your lettuce brain is the only thing flawed in this thread.

“Among 7934 eligible students, 4928 (62.1%) were included in the study. The male/female ratio was 4576/352. In total, 763 students (17.1%) had at least one cardiac symptom after the second vaccine dose, mostly chest pain and palpitations. The depolarization and repolarization parameters (QRS duration and QT interval) decreased significantly after the vaccine with increasing heart rate. Abnormal ECGs were obtained in 51 (1.0%) of the students, of which 1 was diagnosed with mild myocarditis and another 4 were judged to have significant arrhythmia. None of the patients needed to be admitted to hospital and all of these symptoms improved spontaneously.”

Gee sounds horrible. The sky IS falling!!! :meds:
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

JPGettysburg wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:12 pm
What?
It's pretty straightforward.
17% who got the second Pfizer shot, experienced several cardiac problems.
Just STFU you lying liar.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The study said at least one not several you fucking lettuce head.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

JPGettysburg wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:50 pm Scientists in Taiwan have noted that 17% of those who took the second Pfizer shot have experienced serious cardiac issues from chest pain to problematic ekg readings, etc...etc...etc....
Is there a link for this?
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jsc810 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:03 pm If I die from the vax, then I die.

But until I die, I will continue to listen to the doc's advice. He told me to get the vax and so I did. No regrets whatsoever.

Further, I have a daughter who was a part of the team that developed the Moderna vax. She said then to get vaxxed and I did. She still says that everyone should get the vax and all boosters.

At this point, if y'all want to risk your life by listening to cult members instead of scientists, go right ahead.
The vax has proven to be unsafe, ineffective, and the team that has been been pushing it so hard are proven liars.

This is why Del Bigtree ripped Neil the fraud Tyson a new one.

I am sorry to inform you that your daughter is in the wrong side of history.

Very wrong.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:43 am
JPGettysburg wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:50 pm Scientists in Taiwan have noted that 17% of those who took the second Pfizer shot have experienced serious cardiac issues from chest pain to problematic ekg readings, etc...etc...etc....
I posted the summary. He was lying. Again.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:43 am
By now you should know that he never links up anything to corroborate his arguments.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Multiple nations have quit providing the “vaccines” to young people due to cardiac issues. The damage to the heart, plus the ineffectiveness of these vaccines, has been noted in study after study. The only “studies” I’m aware of that indicate the vaccines work were done by Pfizer and/or Moderna.

my wife works in the medical field and argues with me about this regularly. She feels that the vaccines are lifesavers. I couldn’t disagree more and my opinion is based on shitloads of data from all over the planet. MRNA type vaxes are extremely dangerous and extremely ineffective. They’re NOT vaccines.

Why did Pfizer ask that the early resting data be kept sealed for 75 years?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Booger wrote:Why did Pfizer ask that the early resting data be kept sealed for 75 years?
And why did the CDC all of a sudden change the definition of -----> vaccine?

lol

We already know the reason(s) why.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

JP wrote:Why do you think Diego and Kierland keep denying this reality? Are they both fucked up in the head from too much left-wing bullshit propaganda?
Your assclown on the "right," Donald Dump, has pimped the vaccine hard.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jsc810 wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:44 am Here is the current science:

1) https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... index.html

2) https://covid19.nih.gov/treatments-and-vaccines

3) https://www.health.harvard.edu/diseases ... 9-vaccines

4) https://www.mayoclinic.org/coronavirus-covid-19/vaccine

5) https://my.clevelandclinic.org/landing/covid-19-vaccine

Not intended to be an exclusive list, but just examples of top of the line, peer reviewed medical opinions.

Listen to what experts like this say.
lol

Unfortunately for you, these "experts" whom "we should be listening to" have lost credibility.

3/31/21

Our data from the CDC today suggests that vaccinated people do not carry the virus.

- CDC Director Walensky

https://twitter.com/therecount

5/16/21

The vaccinated become "dead ends" for the virus

- A. Felchi

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-tal ... ronavirus/

I am interested in real science, not propaganda burped out of the mouths of liars and whores who are on someone's payroll.

Clown world on steroids.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Isn’t your god Bigtree the same guy who believes the big lie? Another area with no evidence and just a bunch of vague wing nut shit? How come he gets to be wrong and you suck his dick? I think you are using the same form of logic in this case as you did when you were deciding on if an imaginary man lives in the clouds.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:02 am

Unfortunately for you, these "experts" whom "we should be listening to" have lost credibility.

3/31/21

Our data from the CDC today suggests that vaccinated people do not carry the virus.

- CDC Director Walensky

5/16/21

- A. Felchi

I am interested in real science, not propaganda burped out of the mouths of liars and whores who are on someone's payroll.

Clown world on steroids.
Yep.

And none have less credibility than the CDC, which has "no comment" on measures to take on COVID safety as it pertains to illegals flooding across the border. Anything the CDC recommends, do the opposite.
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You are incapable of anything other than circle jerks with your buddies. Any actual conversation with someone with an opposing view and you crumble into a little pile of cumdust. You only like safe spaces because your point of view is shit. You are a mental midget.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:15 pm Any actual conversation with someone with an opposing view and you crumble into a little pile of cumdust. You are a mental midget.

Hey check it out- the guy who got his tender bitch feelings so hurt by orange guy that he gladly voted to take a giant dildo of inflation up his ass every day is calling someone else a mental midget. :lol:

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes Whatabout 2016!?!
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Jsc810 wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:59 pm
Softball Bat wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:02 am 3/31/21

- CDC Director Walensky
Sure. The data, as it existed on March 31, 2021 did suggest that vaccinated people do not carry the virus.

If the data has changed since that time, then no doubt the current statements on that issue would reflect that change.

Harvard, Mayo Clinic, Cleveland Clinic, National Institute of Health, all a part of the gold standard when it comes to medicine. You would trust them if you had a broken arm, you would trust them is you had to have your gallbladder removed, and you would trust them if you had cancer. You should trust them regarding Covid as well.
I wouldn't trust any of these orgs to shine my shoes, especially Harvard, NIH, and the CDC.

The fact is, no one (statistically) under the age of 20 died from this scam, and yet supposedly "credible" doctors, including my granddaughter's pediatrician were pushing the vax for - get this - 4 year olds. He should be summarily executed after his license is revoked.

But all you fools, errr, sheep, continue to listen to these shepherds.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“No one statistically”, isn’t a thing and we know you never cared about not killing grandma but at least TRY and sound like you know what you are talking about you stupid MAGgot.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:24 pm “No one statistically”, isn’t a thing and we know you never cared about not killing grandma but at least TRY and sound like you know what you are talking about you stupid MAGgot.
Please, go back in the closet and assume your usual fetal position and suck your thumb while the adults sort things out...
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice white flag MAGgot traitor.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:19 pm Isn’t your god Bigtree the same guy who believes the big lie? Another area with no evidence and just a bunch of vague wing nut shit? How come he gets to be wrong and you suck his dick? I think you are using the same form of logic in this case as you did when you were deciding on if an imaginary man lives in the clouds.
I'm not surprised that you would want to change the subject.
And why are you arguing like a woman?

We are not talking about what Del Bigtree thinks about other things.
We are talking about the bullshit "vaccine."
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jsc810 wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:59 pm
poptart wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:02 am 3/31/21

- CDC Director Walensky
Sure. The data, as it existed on March 31, 2021 did suggest that vaccinated people do not carry the virus.

If the data has changed since that time, then no doubt the current statements on that issue would reflect that change.
Dude, the CDC director (and other whores and liars) was telling people to go get the "vaccine" because they won't carry or spread the virus.

This was WRONG.

Slam it through your head.

People went out and got jacked up with this vax because they "trusted the science," and that science was WRONG.

The problem for the CDC (and the sheep who obeyed them) is that you cannot detox from the vax.

Big, big problem.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It did help stop spread and the red/blue data shows. Not enough for you it seems. They also said it helped from dying which it did. For a guy that loves a book with many holes you sure are a stickler for scientific certainties. Oh wait, I get it now…
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jsc wrote:You have fun with your flat earth bullshit, but that merely makes you look stupid.
To me, it is very stupid to regard to the words of whores and proven liars.

It is also very stupid to stubbornly hold to the idea that water can cling to the outside of a flying, spinning ball, even though it has repeatedly been shown that it is completely preposterous.

It never ceases to amaze me how gullible and deluded people have become.

Isaiah 40:8
The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God will stand forever.

Come home.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jsc wrote:Poptart, the same damn thing that keeps you from floating away is what keeps water relatively in place: gravity.
1. You have no science experiment you can present that shows water clinging to the outside of a flying, spinning ball.
The concept is laffably absurd.

2. You have no measurement you can present that shows water bending over distance. Where is the measurement?

3. You claim that water in different locations in a lake is being pulled to the center of the earth, yet... where is the center of the earth, and how do you claim to know this?

You can't just say, "gravity," and expect that people who are really willingly to seek out TRUTH will nod in agreement.
lol

No.
See, the smart kids all started examining these bogus claims a long time ago.

We figured out a LONG time ago that the globe is -----> ridiculous bullshit.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jsc, likewise, I wish you all the best with your health -- and that goes for anyone reading this.

It should be noted that my 1, 2, and 3 above were not addressed at all by you.
And none of them have anything to do with the Bible.

I was a believer in Christ for close to 40 years while assuming the earth is a globe.

It was only when I began to really look at the evidence (lack of it) for the globe that I quickly realized how I had been duped all these years.

The globe is DUMB as hell.
Very dumb.

Most people never test the globe.

They just assume that fl@t earth is the dumbest thing ever known to man, and they scroll right past it.

They should take a look.

It is actually a very important topic.

Things fall to the earth, yes.
But if you want to give me a definition of gravity, you will unfortunately see that you've once again been tripped up.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Sven Golly wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:14 pm
The fact is, no one (statistically) under the age of 20 died from this scam, and yet supposedly "credible" doctors, including my granddaughter's pediatrician were pushing the vax for - get this - 4 year olds. He should be summarily executed after his license is revoked.

But all you fools, errr, sheep, continue to listen to these shepherds.
That's right dude.....and they not only shut down schools where everyone is 18 and under, but also colleges. How many times did we hear about a "Thuper Duper OUTBREAK at University of blablabla this weekend!!!! Everyone SENT THE FUKK HOMMME for THAFETY Purpotheths!!!" when not one college student went to the hospital, these fukkers never followed up on the big outbreak story. Never. Because they knew that it affected nobody involved.

Same with pro sports. All these asinine game cancellations and then in the 2021 season, it continued with COVID Protocols :lol: :lol: i.e. reseves coming in in a pinch because one player TETHTED PAWSITIVE!"

Fk every last person who smoked Fauci's sack and cheered on the Scamdemic. And yes, that means fukken YOU.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

All you do is stroke other Qtards cocks. You never actually respond to any criticism of your idiocy. It’s alway just you in a stupid racist inane echo chamber. No wonder you loved the safe space at .pedo.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

poptart wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:02 am
Jsc810 wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:44 am Here is the current science:

1) https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... index.html

2) https://covid19.nih.gov/treatments-and-vaccines

3) https://www.health.harvard.edu/diseases ... 9-vaccines

4) https://www.mayoclinic.org/coronavirus-covid-19/vaccine

5) https://my.clevelandclinic.org/landing/covid-19-vaccine

Not intended to be an exclusive list, but just examples of top of the line, peer reviewed medical opinions.

Listen to what experts like this say.
lol

3/31/21

- CDC Director Walensky

5/16/21

- A. Felchi

Clown world on steroids.
Carvey and Spade get off on Felchi and the bullshit "vaccines."

lol
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

David Spade has never been funny. At least not when he was trying to be.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I agree with you regarding Spade.

Dana Carvey is funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Mikey wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 12:54 pm David Spade has never been funny. At least not when he was trying to be.
You're right - Spade isn't funny, but he and Carvey were absolutely, unequivocally, right.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

How so?
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Everything Fauci spouted about covid was wrong. What are you missing fuckstick?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The science behind your take, like how is covid not a virus like he said it was?
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Oh I agree that covid is a virus, but the truth halts right there.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

In a just world, Fauci and Daszak would be serving life terms in prison.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sven Golly wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:16 pm Oh I agree that covid is a virus, but the truth halts right there.
Nice backpedal assface.