Will They Put A Southern Cross On His Grave?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: Will They Put A Southern Cross On His Grave?

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:39 pm
Kierland wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:35 pm It’s an interthread GD violation.
The worst kind.

And 'holic trying to get off on a technicality. I had hoped that we could expect better.
I just looked at the T1B rule book. Interthread GD is not an actual violation, more of an etiquette violation or faux pas.

So, I will offer up my heart felt apology, because I got class and stuff, unlike the rest of you fukks.

Too bad we never get that from the midget. Every post he makes should be followed by a "I'm sorry".

And mikey, I hope you die in a lithium battery fuel inferno.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I won’t take responsibility for my glass dick but it’s some other dude that should apologize. Oh and I care deeply about facts, facts like a regular grown man and a midget are the same thing. YOU don’t get to use any word unless it meets the strict definition in some musty book someplace, that is a privilege reserved for me.

Sin,
Qholic
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Deflection
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

How the fuck has the conversation come to this in a thread about David Crosby’s death?!
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Booger wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:09 pm How the fuck has the conversation come to this in a thread about David Crosby’s death?!
Roach, this board is becoming pretty unreadable.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:37 pm The cops are pigs. Nothing he did warranted the death penalty. You suck cop dick because you are a Nazi or some shade of authoritarian bootlicker. And probably a racist.
He was trying to get the officer’s weapon. He asked to die.

That’s Michael Brown, not David Crosby. :grin:
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Hey Mikey, the dumbass NBC producers during the football game today also didn't realize that DC didn't write Southern Cross. Idiots.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:16 pm Hey Mikey, the dumbass NBC producers during the football game today also didn't realize that DC didn't write Southern Cross. Idiots.
Is that surprising?

Wooden Ships maybe a better choice. OTOH, perhaps a song about a post-nuclear holocaust might be a bit of downer.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Roach
The Space Man

Post by Roach »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:02 pm
Booger wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:09 pm How the fuck has the conversation come to this in a thread about David Crosby’s death?!
Yeah. Take the cop argument to the cop thread. Jesus H Christ, did you see Neil Young in here? Eleven posts in 8 years and you fukkers are trying to scare him off. He's a sensitive guy.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Roach wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:19 am
Yeah. Take the cop argument to the cop thread. Jesus H Christ, did you see Neil Young in here? Eleven posts in 8 years and you fukkers are trying to scare him off. He's a sensitive guy.
Would you be here if you had Darryl Hannah as your wife?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Jesus H Christ
Crack Whore

Post by Jesus H Christ »

Roach wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:19 am
Jesus H Christ, did you see Neil Young in here? Eleven posts in 8 years and you fukkers are trying to scare him off. He's a sensitive guy.
Yes, I did. I like his music and his wife was pretty damn hot in the day. He’s a sinner. But he that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.