SPARE, by Prince Harry

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

SPARE, by Prince Harry

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Get the audiobook.

It's worth it. Harry's voice conveys what print won't.

He sounds like a posh, sensitive jock.

He humanizes his father, in spite of his father's awkward cruelties -- and through doing so, humanizes fucking Andrew, of all people (when you hear the teddy bear story, you'll know).

He admits his scholastic failings with honesty, not jealousy or blame.

His take on British history is interestingly humble.

His issue with William is normal sibling stuff, not the death of the monarchy.

His survivor's guilt over his mother's death is palpable.

I just don't see why everyone in the UK media is acting like Harry has committed the worst treason of treasons with this book. He made the Windsors human. It's a touching look at masculine family dynamics. Also, the British seem weirdly schizophrenic about the concept of face. But the press is acting like he stabbed his father brother and ancestors in the back with a thousand knives. They can't be serious over there. Why do thet hate Harry so?

Kierland

Re: SPARE, by Prince Harry

Post by Kierland »

Stockholm Harry
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah what about other countries!?!
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Cash grab after swearing off a lifetime of free shit. Not down. The royals have been proven irrelevant. It's time for them to go away.
Shut up, Randy!
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I pretty much agree with Chip. Harry likely doesn't carry a drop of royal blood in his veins, not that that matters.

I haven't watched this yet, but regarding the history of the British, yes, they were very successful at the Empire thing, but unlike many Empires, they actually put a little effort into improving the lives of people in their colonies. And let's not forget, it was the Brits, who at enormous cost actually did something about ending slavery. Their solution of basically buying slaves from their owners and freeing them was a far better solution than having a fukking war over it like we did.

Were they perfect?

Hell, fukking no. But who the fukk is?

Surely not their colonies.

The leftist narrative of painting all colonized people as living in some utopia till the evil white devils destroyed it is absolute bullshit.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

JPGettysburg wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:27 pm
JPGettysburg wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:22 pm
Kierland wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 5:03 am Yeah what about other countries!?!
The reason why we explain how ALL races across the world are guilty of heinous crimes against their fellow human beings, is to educate the low IQ weak minded sheep who think only evil white people are guilty.
You obviously don't talk to the left-wing democrats, because that's how they actually think. They literally believe that leftist bullshit. OR, you yourself are one of those left-wing sheep that believe EXACTLY the way they do.
It's a cult.
:doh: :lol:
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:02 pm I pretty much agree with Chip. Harry likely doesn't carry a drop of royal blood in his veins, not that that matters.

I haven't watched this yet, but regarding the history of the British, yes, they were very successful at the Empire thing, but unlike many Empires, they actually put a little effort into improving the lives of people in their colonies. And let's not forget, it was the Brits, who at enormous cost actually did something about ending slavery. Their solution of basically buying slaves from their owners and freeing them was a far better solution than having a fukking war over it like we did.

Were they perfect?

The leftist narrative of painting all colonized people as living in some utopia till the evil white devils destroyed it is absolute bullshit.
Sure they are racist and they kill people but they weren’t as racist and didn’t kill as many.

Sin,
Naziaholic

It’s of course BS but you never let facts slow you down.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Kierland wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:50 pm
smackaholic wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:02 pm I pretty much agree with Chip. Harry likely doesn't carry a drop of royal blood in his veins, not that that matters.

Were they perfect?

Sure they are racist and they kill people but they weren’t as racist and didn’t kill as many.

Sin,
Naziaholic

Apparently he's channeling Marge "He Just Went A Little Too Far" Schott....
9/27/22
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Um, who gives a fuck?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

There isn't a scale on this planet that can measure the indifference I have to royal family shit.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Sven Golly wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 5:02 pm There isn't a scale on this planet that can measure the indifference I have to royal family shit.
He isn't even a member of the royal family anymore.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 5:00 pm Um, who gives a fuck?
Apparently you seeing as you know so much about it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Total global Whataboutism.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote:

Were they perfect?

Sin,
Naziaholic

In a nutshell, yeah, that pretty well sums it up.

People in general can’t be trusted to have absolute power over others.

The English with their common law, hundreds of years arid the best job of dealing with it.

If you can site an example of another group addressing this problem, like the new English monarch, I’m all ears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Like I said I’m absolutely sure your using a grading scale. You have never been one to show principles of any kind. At least not any good ones. How affirmative action of you.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Total global Whataboutism.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

smackaholic wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:50 pm If you can site an example of another group addressing this problem, like the new English monarch, I’m all ears.
9/27/22
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Wilberforce is the fucking MAN, and I will fight anyone who claims otherwise. He sacrificed a massive personal fortune to push abolition.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Typical “skimmed my history book” tard. Wilberforce was Edison, Clarkson was Tesla.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Looks like we're gonna fight. Wilberforce put his personal fortune on the line. Fuck all the way off with your bullshit.
Shut up, Randy!
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Kierland wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:44 am Stockholm Harry
Yes. Stockholm Harry. The factory original WASP, who grew up with the original recipe WASP aversion to dealing with trauma any other way beyond pretending it doesn't exist, or drugs.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

JPGettysburg wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:03 am What's the difference between crimes committed by the British empire, and crimes committed by any other country?
Harry isn't a commoner, he's ruling class. The crimes committed by his family -- which he is privy to in a way outsiders, sycophants and courtiers aren't -- are parsed differently. Piers Morgan belongs to the Empire, but Harry is the Empire. That shades the crimes differently; that's why Harry's take on the history his teachers tried to pound into him is insightful. The circumstances of his mother's death gave him a perspective his teachers couldn't (and in several instances weren't allowed) to relate to.

All races have committed heinous crimes against their fellow human beings, including rape, torture, enslavement, murder, etc......etc......etc......
Moral event horizons exist, and they're not universal. Here's an easy one: the spirit of one's word versus the letter of one's word. What does it say about each society which values one over the other?

Anyone who denies that reality, is seriously disturbed.
Was creating covid a crime, or an inevitability?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fucking simpleton. Tell us something else that is meaningless.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The bottom line is that Harry is a low-watt squishy cuck who has been easily hooked, gaffed, landed and stuffed by a D-list gold-digging narcissistic mulatto harpy. And yes, his real dad is James Hewitt, and yes Di was an unstable and vindictive twat whose turn ons were big dicks and bigger bank accounts.

And as much as we might appreciate the idea of an emeritus monarchy serving as a sort of living flag for Britain, the "Windsor" family is unfortunately a vile consortium of inbred krauts, with those who aren't queer being total perverts. (Pssst..look up Jimmy Saville) ... :oops:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:54 pm The bottom line is that Harry is a low-watt squishy cuck who has been easily hooked, gaffed, landed and stuffed by a D-list gold-digging narcissistic mulatto harpy. And yes, his real dad is James Hewitt, and yes Di was an unstable and vindictive twat whose turn ons were big dicks and bigger bank accounts.

And as much as we might appreciate the idea of an emeritus monarchy serving as a sort of living flag for Britain, the "Windsor" family is unfortunately a vile consortium of inbred krauts, with those who aren't queer being total perverts. (Pssst..look up Jimmy Saville) ... :oops:
Thanks for the racism. We appreciate it.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Yeah. What about racism?
Shut up, Randy!