Another violent GQPer in the news

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Another violent GQPer in the news

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Just another day in America, where Dump lies about election fraud continue to inspire GQPers to lash out in violence across America. Mvscunt will be by any minute now to excuse these worthless piles of human excrement.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... ew-mexico/
Election-fraud conspiracies behind plot to shoot at New Mexico Democrats’ homes, police say

The arrest of a defeated candidate for the New Mexico legislature on charges that he orchestrated a plot to shoot up the homes of four Democratic officials in Albuquerque prompted widespread condemnation Tuesday as well as accusations that the stolen-election rhetoric among supporters of former president Donald Trump continues to incite violence.

Following the Monday arrest, new details emerged Tuesday about the alleged conspiracy, including how close a spray of bullets came to the sleeping 10-year-old daughter of a state senator. Albuquerque police said in charging documents released Tuesday that Solomon Peña, 39, who lost a state House seat in November by a nearly 2-1 margin but complained that his defeat was rigged, hatched the plot. Police accused him of conspiring with four accomplices to drive past the officials’ homes and fire at them.

Peña “provided firearms and cash payments and personally participated in at least one shooting,” the documents said. They alleged he intended to cause “serious injury or death” to the people inside their homes, the documents said. The group allegedly stole at least two cars used in the incidents, police said.

One of the targets of the attack said the shootings were part of a lineage of violence that stems from Trump’s false claims of a stolen election and that includes the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol.

“You think it wouldn’t happen here, that someone would do this to local officials,” said former Bernalillo commissioner Debbie O’Malley, whose home was shot at Dec. 11. “There’s been this narrative for a long time: If you don’t get your way, it’s okay to be violent. The message came from the top. It came from Trump.”
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Re: Another violent GQPer in the news

Post by General Peters »

JPGettysburg wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:07 pm Lol.
We have on video over 100 democrats all claiming that president trump didn't win the 2016 election and was an illegitimate president. Everyone from the late pig farrakhan lover John Lewis, to Clinton, to former president Jimmy Carter, to Maxine low IQ waters, to Jerry fat pig Nadler, to schiff, etc....
ALL claiming that president trump didn't win the 2016 election.
For the last 7 plus years, we've had democrat sociopaths commit every kind of violence imaginable, from random attacks to numerous murders, etc....etc.....
And, when it turns out these were indeed democrat sociopaths, the corrupt media ALWAYS reported that they were republican first.

It's further proof that the press and media are indeed fake news and bullshit propaganda.

and ScrewMichigan and Kierland bow at the feet of these lying sh*&bags..

Unfukkenreal

More hypocrisy X 1000

fukk your crocodile tears, ScrewMichigan.
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Oh I was wrong. It was GeneralPeterPuffer and EAP who were by in a flash to defend these piles of human excrement.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

What about the Dems?

They are literally incapable of anything else.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Who are the sociopaths on the left? Let me guess--Omar and AOC for starters.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

JPGettysburg wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:26 pm To which I countered with the violent dem voters that you and the press simply ignore or acknowledge.
They don't vote
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:19 pm Who are the sociopaths on the left? Let me guess--Omar and AOC for starters.
Cop haters, BLM commies, people who think it's OK to mutilate children, anyone who thinks a voting system with tens of millions of mail ballots with no way to authenticate.

I realize these aren't individuals. Just figured I'd list entire groups.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:31 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:19 pm Who are the sociopaths on the left? Let me guess--Omar and AOC for starters.
Cop haters, BLM commies, people who think it's OK to mutilate children, anyone who thinks a voting system with tens of millions of mail ballots with no way to authenticate.

I realize these aren't individuals. Just figured I'd list entire groups.
Do you have anything besides Whataboutism. Like addressing the actual topic?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:20 pm Just another day in America, where Dump lies about election fraud continue to inspire GQPers to lash out in violence across America. Mvscunt will be by any minute now to excuse these worthless piles of human excrement.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... ew-mexico/
Election-fraud conspiracies behind plot to shoot at New Mexico Democrats’ homes, police say

The arrest of a defeated candidate for the New Mexico legislature on charges that he orchestrated a plot to shoot up the homes of four Democratic officials in Albuquerque prompted widespread condemnation Tuesday as well as accusations that the stolen-election rhetoric among supporters of former president Donald Trump continues to incite violence.

Following the Monday arrest, new details emerged Tuesday about the alleged conspiracy, including how close a spray of bullets came to the sleeping 10-year-old daughter of a state senator. Albuquerque police said in charging documents released Tuesday that Solomon Peña, 39, who lost a state House seat in November by a nearly 2-1 margin but complained that his defeat was rigged, hatched the plot. Police accused him of conspiring with four accomplices to drive past the officials’ homes and fire at them.

Peña “provided firearms and cash payments and personally participated in at least one shooting,” the documents said. They alleged he intended to cause “serious injury or death” to the people inside their homes, the documents said. The group allegedly stole at least two cars used in the incidents, police said.

One of the targets of the attack said the shootings were part of a lineage of violence that stems from Trump’s false claims of a stolen election and that includes the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol.

“You think it wouldn’t happen here, that someone would do this to local officials,” said former Bernalillo commissioner Debbie O’Malley, whose home was shot at Dec. 11. “There’s been this narrative for a long time: If you don’t get your way, it’s okay to be violent. The message came from the top. It came from Trump.”
Trump has absolutely nothing to do with this loser.

Lie much?
“There’s been this narrative for a long time: If you don’t get your way, it’s okay to be violent. The message came from the top.
Actually, that message comes from the ghetto:
In 2008, Peña was convicted of a felony in a smash-and-grab scheme. He served around seven years in prison.
If you are dissed or don't get want, you start shooting. We read about it every day. joqqers, hard workers, tweakers. That is their MO. They're scum and should be put to sleep and mulched into fertilizer as should this asshat.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

What about the tweaks and mvscals?

It’s the same with every last one of you a-holes.