It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Antarctica trip

Post by Screw_Michigan »

^^^ Who the fukk are those freak shows?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Air France.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Carson wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:07 pmAir France.
How's exile treating you?
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

JPGettysburg wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:22 pm
Kierland wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:50 am
JPGettysburg wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 1:22 am

Welcome to left-wing totalitarian government control.
You only like right wing totalitarians. I love how you can’t stand being called a Nazi and how I’m ruining the board with repetition while you shout crap like that every post.
Because everything he described, IS left-wing totalitarian government control.
What? The truth makes you uncomfortable?
Vaccines have been mandated since their inception by a wide variety of governments you lying Nazi twat.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

People took those which stopped the spread. You fucking idiots refused this time and it spread like wildfire and mutated. Science isn’t your strong suit is it?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That has nothing to do with what we were discussing which was vaccine rates and efficacy.

Nice non sequitur.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s 2023 idiot.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Millions died from covid due to BLM. That quite the fever dream Qtard.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice backpedal.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

JPGettysburg wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:44 pm
Kierland wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:33 pm It’s 2023 idiot.
No kidding it's 2023.
But the virus exploded like wildfire initially during the massive protests all over the country in 2020.
THAT ALONE caused more millions to die than everything else combined.
Massive crowds of low IQ weak minded sheep packed together like sardines during a GOT DAMN pandemic, Effectively spreading the virus like WILDFIRE, bringing it home to their families.
Your left wing party fully supported and encouraged these massive crowds during a worldwide GOT DAMN PANDEMIC.

NOTHING you say will ever change these facts.
JP continues his fact-free self-immolation...
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That’s not going to happen.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Told ya.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

JPGettysburg wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:58 pm
Jsc810 wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:19 pm Would you be so kind as to point out the specific errors in the NBC article?
And since 2015 alone, when the DON announced his candidacy, msnbc and NBC have told numerous lies. So again, if you trust ANYTHING from outlets that repeatedly lie, YOU are one duped, played and manipulated, weak minded sheep.
"The DON" said he would donate his salary to charity. In 2020 he donated NOTHING to charity. "The DON" said that he declassified sensitive national security documents by merely thinking about them as declassified when that's not how the declassification process works. What we have here is someone from the party of George Santos whining about the credibility of the MSM while using a term of endearment for a serial liar. What a surprise...
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kierland wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:15 pm People took those which stopped the spread. You fucking idiots refused this time and it spread like wildfire and mutated. Science isn’t your strong suit is it?
The "vaccine" does not stop a person from getting, and spreading, the virus.

Beyond that fact, even if it did, the authorities knew they were not going to be able to vax the entire population.

The mass vax strategy was a fool's errand from the start.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That’s not going to happen.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Jsc810 wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:12 pm Many more than 7 people, and most are actual scientists. In order to go there now, you have to be completely vaxxed and then quarantined for weeks and then multiple clean covid tests, they can't risk covid spreading there. They don't get to pretend "fake virus" or whatever bullshit like so many do here.
{/quote]

Do you not see the irony in this statement?

If one is "completely vaxxed" the rest of the statement shouldn't be necessary.

The trouble is, the vax does one thing only. It does seem to provide some protection to the CV vulnerable.

But the CV vulnerable aren't allowed to go to Antartica anyway, for good reason. No one with existing health issues should not go anywhere that has limited medical facilities.

And you are right, there aren't 7 people there. There aren't 70. But add another zero and you are likely in the ballpark. In other words, there's basically nobody there. And when that s the case, you can lock out pretty much any fukking ailment you want to. The rest of the planet can't play that sort of mass quarantine bullshit you lefties have been pushing for 3 years. Ask China how that's working for them.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:15 pm People took those which stopped the spread. You fucking idiots refused this time and it spread like wildfire and mutated. Science isn’t your strong suit is it?
Are you implying that the CV vax stops spread?

It does not. Not even a little.

It does provide some level of protection to people at high risk.

It also causes considerable damage in some who are at no measurable risk to CV.

Anyone with more than 3 braincells understands this. Administering an untested vax to people who receive little to no benefit is asinine. Mandating it is immoral.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Even if that were true (the failure of your beloved Swedish model failing like a failure proves it is not true) you “open everything up! Mu freedum to goto Applebees shall not be infringed” crowd didn’t even think isolation or masks helped either. Something people during the times those outbreaks were happening did, because a dude in 1940 knew more about science than you.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:26 am It also causes considerable damage in some who are at no measurable risk to CV.
A bald faced lie. But continue sucking that GQP crank you love. Bow to your masters.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:22 pm
smackaholic wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:26 am It also causes considerable damage in some who are at no measurable risk to CV.
A bald faced lie. But continue sucking that GQP crank you love. Bow to your masters.
No, it is not a lie.

The only lies told so far are that it is "safe". No matter the medication, "safety" can only be proven after years of testing. At this point the best you could say for it is that it appears to be safe.

This doesn't mean it shouldn't be administered. Giving it to people at elevated risk was a good idea, because we already knew that CV would fukk them up, if not kill them. But giving it to young healthy people was and remains a bad idea.

There was only one possible reason for widespread vaxing and that was IF it was effective at stopping the spread. They lied to our faces and said it would.

It doesn't. Not even fukking close.

It is not a vaccine. It is an effective treatment....for those who need it.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

And incase you missed it, the first 947 times I said it. I am vaxxed and boosted.

But, as more info comes out about its lack of efficacy and side effects, I have passed on further boosting.

I got the only effective booster yet devised. I got the 'rona last June. Had a nasty head cold one night. I got the same from the booster which I received maybe 4 months earlier. Actually the booster also gave me a nagging dry cough for a few months.

It did not prevent me from getting it in June. But guess what?

My wife got it again in November. I have been in very close contact with her throughout and I did not get it!!!!

Imagine that. Getting the virus givess you a durable immunity, just as anyone who didn't sleep through high school bio already knew. The human immune system is STILL the best fukking thing we have for fighting off viri.

As it turns out, everyone getting the fukking thing and living through it is the path to putting it in the rear view mirror.

Herd immunity is still a thing, despite what the "experts" told us.

But what do we still have on commercials?

Do they tell us to take D3, to keep our immune system on its toes?

No. D3 is off patent.

We are told to get this weeks booster.

What is really funny is how someone like the midget, who based on his non-stop questioning of evil capitalism, should be leading the charge against this charade, is walking lockstep with the rest of the covidian faithful. Because politics are more important than actual science and evidence.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:04 pm Even if that were true (the failure of your beloved Swedish model failing like a failure proves it is not true) you “open everything up! Mu freedum to goto Applebees shall not be infringed” crowd didn’t even think isolation or masks helped either. Something people during the times those outbreaks were happening did, because a dude in 1940 knew more about science than you.
Sweden did not crater its economy.

Sweden did not mind fukk millions of kids and put them years behind academically.

They did have higher numbers than Norway, but Norway has a much smaller population. Also, as Scandinavian countries go, Sweden is pretty damn "diverse". They have a sizeable population of folks with ample melanin levels. And if you bother to look at where a sizeable chunk of the CV carnage was, it was in this population.

It seems that CV hates balck folks too. Actually, that's not true. CV just likes picking on people with no Vitamin D in their bodies. And that would be Muhammad in Copenhagen (originally Somalia).

Notice how the darkies living on the equator pretty much laughed at CV? Those living in Copenhagen or Detoilet....not so much.

Is it due to the wonderful healthcare system in Nairobi?

No. It is due to the fact that an immune system runs on D3. Take it away and you're fuct.

This has been common knowledge in the medical community for a century or so. In 1918, flu sufferers were put outside in the sunshine.

Why is it STILL not preached by CDC?

No $$$$ in it. That's why.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Smackaholic, your experience with covid mirrors mine. Based on doc’s suggestion, against my better judgement, I got the first two Moderna shots and a booster. But no more. I had an extremely mild covid infection a few months ago. I have zero faith in the mrna vaccines based on multiple studies that reveal very low efficacy. My wife is 100% convinced the vaccines work as she is around multiple covid-positive people daily and has never exhibited any symptoms or tested positive.

It’s funny how the very people you would think would be skeptical of the vaccines seem to be the most vigorous promoters of them. ..and of more government control of our lives…and of censorship.

By the way, masks cannot contain this virus. But if it makes someone feel more comfortable about it, go for it.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Booger wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:21 pm Smackaholic, your experience with covid mirrors mine. Based on doc’s suggestion, against my better judgement, I got the first two Moderna shots and a booster. But no more. I had an extremely mild covid infection a few months ago. I have zero faith in the mrna vaccines based on multiple studies that reveal very low efficacy. My wife is 100% convinced the vaccines work as she is around multiple covid-positive people daily and has never exhibited any symptoms or tested positive.

It’s funny how the very people you would think would be skeptical of the vaccines seem to be the most vigorous promoters of them. ..and of more government control of our lives…and of censorship.

By the way, masks cannot contain this virus. But if it makes someone feel more comfortable about it, go for it.
Wow, your wife is much much smarter than you and Suckaholic. Who knew?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Sounds like Booger’s OL just has an immune system that is firing on all cylinders.

She is not CV free because of masks or boosters.

If they worked as advertised, CV would be a distant memory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Except you tards didn’t mask or vax so that line is BS.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

smackaholic wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:25 pm This doesn't mean it shouldn't be administered. Giving it to people at elevated risk was a good idea, because we already knew that CV would fukk them up, if not kill them. But giving it to young healthy people was and remains a bad idea.
30 y/o personal trainer Dan Spano would like to disagree with you, but he's dead.
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The website sorryantivaxxer.com is entirely populated by asshats with "I have an immune system!" badges.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Do you have any numbers for the number of healthy 30 year olds that died?

I can produce examples of young healthy people that died after the jab.

Which are there more of? Don't know, but my guess is there were more healthy people that dropped from the vax.

One bit that was sad in that story is the poor guy had a script for an antiviral which the pharmacy refused to fill.

I hope his family ends up owning that pharmacy.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

6,729 people 18-29 died of covid last year. Hope that helps.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Worldwide?

Got any stats on the health of this group?

How many vaxxed/unvaxxed?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kierland wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:39 pm Except you tards didn’t mask or vax so that line is BS.
Here in Korea, everyone has been masked, indoor and outdoor, for almost 3 years now.
They vax'd nearly 90% of the people, and then Covid, and deaths, absolutely EXPLODED.

The vax is a total joke.

I have no idea what it will take for some of you to face reality.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:17 pm Worldwide?

Got any stats on the health of this group?

How many vaxxed/unvaxxed?
USA only
They were regular people
Higher unvaxxed percentage than general population.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

FOlLoW teH sCIeNCe!!
These Doctors Pushed Masking, Covid Lockdowns on Twitter. Turns Out, They Don’t Exist

Last month, Dr. Robert Honeyman lost their sister to Covid. They wrote about it on Twitter and received dozens of condolences, over 4,000 retweets and 43,000 likes. Exactly one month later, on Dec. 12, Honeyman wrote that another tragedy had befallen their family.

“Sad to announce that my husband has entered a coma after being in hospital with Covid. The doctor is unsure if he will come out,” they tweeted. “This year has been the toughest of my life losing my sister to this virus. This is the first time in my life I don’t see light at the end of the tunnel.” Again, the condolences and well-wishes rolled in. But there was a problem: Honeyman wasn’t real.

The transgender “Doctor of Sociology and Feminist studies” with a “keen interest in poetry” who used they/them pronouns was, in fact, a stock photo described on DepositPhotos, a royalty-free image site, as “Smiling happy, handsome latino man outside—headshot portrait.” Their supposedly comatose husband, Dr. Patrick C. Honeyman, was also fake. His Twitter photo had been stolen from an insurance professional in Wayne, Indiana.

The two fake doctors, whose accounts urged extreme caution about Covid-19, were part of a network of at least four fake accounts that touted their ties to the LGBTQ+ community, vocally advocated for mask-wearing and social distancing, and dished out criticism to those they felt were not taking the pandemic seriously. The Honeymans could not be reached for comment, as they do not exist. At publication time, Robert Honeyman’s account was no longer active.

https://sfstandard.com/technology/these ... ont-exist/
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:41 pm
Kierland wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:39 pm Except you tards didn’t mask or vax so that line is BS.
Here in Korea, everyone has been masked, indoor and outdoor, for almost 3 years now.
They vax'd nearly 90% of the people, and then Covid, and deaths, absolutely EXPLODED.

The vax is a total joke.

I have no idea what it will take for some of you to face reality.
Yeah because a bunch of so called Christians at the Shincheonji Church didn’t follow instructions and spread it. Same basic thing that happened here.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:12 pm FOlLoW teH sCIeNCe!!
These Doctors Pushed Masking, Covid Lockdowns on Twitter. Turns Out, They Don’t Exist

Last month, Dr. Robert Honeyman lost their sister to Covid. They wrote about it on Twitter and received dozens of condolences, over 4,000 retweets and 43,000 likes. Exactly one month later, on Dec. 12, Honeyman wrote that another tragedy had befallen their family.

“Sad to announce that my husband has entered a coma after being in hospital with Covid. The doctor is unsure if he will come out,” they tweeted. “This year has been the toughest of my life losing my sister to this virus. This is the first time in my life I don’t see light at the end of the tunnel.” Again, the condolences and well-wishes rolled in. But there was a problem: Honeyman wasn’t real.

The transgender “Doctor of Sociology and Feminist studies” with a “keen interest in poetry” who used they/them pronouns was, in fact, a stock photo described on DepositPhotos, a royalty-free image site, as “Smiling happy, handsome latino man outside—headshot portrait.” Their supposedly comatose husband, Dr. Patrick C. Honeyman, was also fake. His Twitter photo had been stolen from an insurance professional in Wayne, Indiana.

The two fake doctors, whose accounts urged extreme caution about Covid-19, were part of a network of at least four fake accounts that touted their ties to the LGBTQ+ community, vocally advocated for mask-wearing and social distancing, and dished out criticism to those they felt were not taking the pandemic seriously. The Honeymans could not be reached for comment, as they do not exist. At publication time, Robert Honeyman’s account was no longer active.

https://sfstandard.com/technology/these ... ont-exist/
So you guys create accounts so easy to out that they get outed and then you say it’s poof science doesn’t work. Funny how the outing gets more press than the accounts did before they were outed.

You go ahead and keep playing checkers in a chess world you disgusting nazi pedo.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Calling people nazis and pedos in a thread about Antarctica is the definition of a non sequitur, counselor rube.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Then so is calling someone a rube you perpetually ignorant moron.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Is that the IKYABWAI response you detest? I do believe it is! How delightfully hypocritical of you.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s not but thanks for lying again. Flail on Nazi.