Antarctica trip

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Re: Antarctica trip

Post by Softball Bat »

Jsc wrote:One difference between science and faith is...
Your "science" shit the bed, dude.
lol

Watch the video.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jsc wrote:So yeah, you should be vaccinated. Pop, I hope one day you will not be praying for a miracle. Realize that God has already given that miracle in the form of a vaccine.
Your team needs to own up to your bullshit, guy.

You LIED, used extreme deceit and propaganda, and strong-armed people into taking this trash or losing employment.

Fvcking disgraceful FRAUDS.

Own it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You’re own data showed the vax worked in SK up until it didn’t. It’s not a Bible where you can just make shit up. It’s science and we fucked it up sometimes. And the vax doesn’t help as much with new variant. How surprising.

You are such a drama queen.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Watch the video I linked to.

You people need to stay silent.

No credibility whatsoever.

Stfu.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:06 pm Stephen Harmon? The same Steven Harmon that died a few days later from covid? Of course it’s the same dude.

At least he owned the libs.
:lol:
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:49 pmOne difference between science and faith is science will change direction when the evidence indicates it should.
Hmm. Interesting. So I assume the next time you hear someone say that anthropomorphic climate change is "settled science" you will set them straight, right?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You skipped the part where there needs to be evidence you kid diddling, yellow psycho.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

mvscal wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:27 pm
Jsc810 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:49 pmOne difference between science and faith is science will change direction when the evidence indicates it should.
Hmm. Interesting. So I assume the next time you hear someone say that anthropomorphic climate change is "settled science" you will set them straight, right?
It would be "settled science" just like Roe v. Wade was "settled law."

Sin,
Bret "Kegger" Kavanaugh
Amy "Coathanger" Barrett
Neil "Seat Stealer" Gorsuch
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You should triple post your spam. Gender is society not science. Hope that helps lettuce head.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:02 pm
mvscal wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:27 pm
It would be "settled science" just like Roe v. Wade was "settled law."

It would be nothing at all like that. Law is a social construct and, as far as law is concerned, Roe v Wade was a poorly reasoned decision as Ruth Buzzy Ginsburg observed.

Science is based on observational data and is subject to skepticism and revision on that basis. You remain a profoundly retarded punching bag.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Pedokkkal has a problem with big words like “settled” oh and “rape” and “consent” also stump him.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Because you said so. No actual argument. Just cause you said so. At least you didn’t do Whataboutism.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

So fukken cool. Thank you for updating this thread even though a roving band of functional politards have been hard at work shitting their pants in here.
Shut up, Randy!
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Doesn't that look like summer? :lol:
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Antarctica, man...what a shithole.

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Antivaxers are like War Wagon looking at a Bud Lite and saying “My pancreas can handle that.”
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

In your analogy you talk about an older guy with a life long history of smoking and drinking saying a little more poison won't hurt.

A better analogy would be a 35 year old who takes care of himself saying he better not have a single glass of wine because it will likely cause his liver to turn to stone.

There are a few facts you covidians STILL fail to recognize.

1. Long term effects of the fauxine are still unknown. They can't possibly be known for years.
2. There is growing evidence of fauxine harm, particularly in young healthy males, who are at essentially zero risk to the virus, which itself gets tamer as time goes on, just like every other virus in history. They don't get deadlier.
3. The fauxine DOES NOT SLOW SPREAD. Not one fukking bit. The vax pimps said it would. It doesn't. This fact was the only possible justification for administering an untest vax to an entire population, the majority of whom, were at little to no risk.
4. Leaky vaccines cause an artificial pressure on the virus to mutate. We were warned of this by world reknowned experts that study such things. Those people were shouted down as tin foil hat wearing tards.
5. Herd immunity works. Always has, always will. And it works better when people who can tolerate the virus don't hide in their basement. "Let it rip" among those who can tolerate it, beats "Let it drip" which is what we did, until it ripped anway. Good to see the Chinese have finally agreed to this.

So, yes, middle aged chain-smoking drunks should mix in a salad and a seltzer more often and a diabetic, obese 78 year old prolly should get the jab. They should also take better care of themselves and maybe take vitamin D3 this time of year. And if anyone's doc prescribes horse dewor.... an anti-viral with a long history of success that has been shown to have virtually no risk profile, the local pharmacist had best fill that script.

Every day now, we have multiple TV ads saying you best update your membership in the booster of the month club. Why have I not seen a single ad from them saying they should take D3, because it is essential for their immune system>

I suspect we will see those ads, the moment Pfizer comes out with the new and improved vitamin D3.1 which they have a patent on.

Why is it you commies who cry about evil capitalist pig collusion fail to see blatant examples of it when it suits your political wishes?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes herd immunity worked great for polio. We should go that route.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

The polio death rate dwarfs that of Covid.

No comparison at all.

The route you shouldn't take is jacking kids' immune systems up FOR LIFE with a unproven "vax" when they have almost a 0% chance of dying from Covid.

A person has to be mentally ill to think this is a good route.

Mentally ill, or... something else.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote:Yes herd immunity worked great for polio. We should go that route.
It doesn’t work for everything.

Fortunately we were able to develop an actual vaccine for it.

Got mine during the Kennedy admin. Still working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you’re full of shit. Got it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:49 pm The polio death rate dwarfs that of Covid.

No comparison at all.

The route you shouldn't take is jacking kids' immune systems up FOR LIFE with a unproven "vax" when they have almost a 0% chance of dying from Covid.

0%

You’re a liar.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Because that stat is BS.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes you always have someone think for you. Because you have lettuce for brains.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kierland wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:31 pm
poptart wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:49 pm The polio death rate dwarfs that of Covid.

No comparison at all.

0%

You’re a liar.
I didn't say the death rate for children is 0%.

I said the death rate for children is near zero, which it is.

It would be good for you to take a 2 week break from the board.

Stop your reactionary posting, get some sunshine, and come back IN with your head skrewed on straight.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

No it’s not. I suggest you get your nose out of your book of fairy tales and join us on earth.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

The death rate from healthy people under 50 is very close to zero. It is low enough that taking a vax with known risks along with unknown long term risks makes no sense.

IF there was any evidence that it would infact prevent infection and therefore, spread, I would be all for it, even if the risk benefit analysis to the individual leaned towards not taking it. I would say take it for the team.

The problem is, it has been an epic fail in this regard. So then the calculus changes to a risk benefit analysis for the individual.

And by that metric, I don't see how a healthy 40 year old, much less a 20 year old takes it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:18 pm The death rate from healthy people under 50 is very close to zero. It is low enough that taking a vax with known risks along with unknown long term risks makes no sense.

IF there was any evidence that it would infact prevent infection and therefore, spread, I would be all for it, even if the risk benefit analysis to the individual leaned towards not taking it. I would say take it for the team.

The problem is, it has been an epic fail in this regard. So then the calculus changes to a risk benefit analysis for the individual.

And by that metric, I don't see how a healthy 40 year old, much less a 20 year old takes it.
It’s not close to zero it’s 30,000 you scientifically stunted tube of horse dewormer.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:39 pm
smackaholic wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:18 pm The death rate from healthy people under 50 is very close to zero. It is low enough that taking a vax with known risks along with unknown long term risks makes no sense.

It’s not close to zero it’s 30,000 you scientifically stunted tube of horse dewormer.
I understand that math isn't your strong suit, but 30,000 is not a rate. It is a number.

Assuming the 30K is accurate, which is questionable since it is now known that there were a lot of people dying with covid rather than from it, the large majority were in the 40-50 range. Most of the rest were 30-40, a few 20-30. The numbers below 20 extremely low.

A number I'd like to see, but for some reason, CDC is hesitant to post it, is how many of this 30K had significant health issues. Most of them fat fucks.

Another stat I'd like to see is how many of them were vaxxed?

Or are you going with the 30K being unvaxxed triathalon competitors?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah it’s a number in an equation were any normal person knows the other variables. I should have known I was going to have to hold your hand for this whole thing but geez.

So now we know it killed 30,000 people in that age range why don’t you tell me why the rate matters so much to you.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Because when you break it down a little further, you see that the large majority of them are 40-50. And I am sure the large majority of this subset were not the picture of health.

The fact remains that we knew very early on that this disease picked on a particular group of people. We should have moved heaven and earth to protect them rather than a half-assed quarantine which had a terrible effect on pretty much everyone.

And when the vax did get here, we quickly discovered that it was not a vax as it DID NOT PREVENT SPREAD. It was a pretreatment which seemed to help the vulnerable get through it. Jabbing granny might have been wise. Jabbing her grandson, not so much, especially since this "vaccine" seems to have a thing for very fit teenage boys.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

No I left out the 40-50 group you statically challenged tard. That adds another 45,000. You’re just dumb and you won’t admit it.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:26 pm No I left out the 40-50 group you statically challenged tard. That adds another 45,000. You’re just dumb and you won’t admit it.
And you are once again being a disingenuous douche. The discussion is deaths under 50 and you purposely throw up a number of a different group, figuring I will assume you are actually gonna carry out an honest debate. When I looked at the stat you posted, I thought it seemed a bit low given the % numbers I saw, but I didn't bother to analyze it any closer.

Guess I should have known better. You never discuss things honestly.

So, the real number is 75K. And of course it is heavily weighted by age. I am quite certain that if you take health into account, you find that the number of healthy people is extremely low, even in the 40-50 group. I wish I could look at the CDC stat that does take comorbidities into account, but of course, they don't list it.

I am wondering when we will see similar numbers for deaths/serious injury related to the vax. We haven't published them yet, but we are seeing a substantial increase in total deafs since the vax rollout. And these are not explained by CV deaths.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah what about Breanna Taylor!?!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:24 pm
Kierland wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:26 pm No I left out the 40-50 group you statically challenged tard. That adds another 45,000. You’re just dumb and you won’t admit it.
And you are once again being a disingenuous douche. The discussion is deaths under 50 and you purposely throw up a number of a different group, figuring I will assume you are actually gonna carry out an honest debate. When I looked at the stat you posted, I thought it seemed a bit low given the % numbers I saw, but I didn't bother to analyze it any closer.

Guess I should have known better. You never discuss things honestly.

So, the real number is 75K. And of course it is heavily weighted by age. I am quite certain that if you take health into account, you find that the number of healthy people is extremely low, even in the 40-50 group. I wish I could look at the CDC stat that does take comorbidities into account, but of course, they don't list it.

I am wondering when we will see similar numbers for deaths/serious injury related to the vax. We haven't published them yet, but we are seeing a substantial increase in total deafs since the vax rollout. And these are not explained by CV deaths.
You said anyone under 40 shouldn’t take the vax. I quoted the number of people under 40 that died from covid. A number you should already know if you are informed at all and not making shit up. It’s not my fault you have no idea what you are taking about and have zero clue as to what the actual numbers are. When it became obvious you are just throwing spitballs I quoted the extra deaths needed to get us to all deaths under 50 which was a shit ton more. Again not my fault you just make shit up and have to CONSTANTLY be reminded of the actual numbers.

So to recap: tens of thousands of American death are statistically unimportant to you and your death cult, even when it disproportionately kills unvaxxed right wing tards. You are amazingly stupid.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Which is absolutely relevant to the Antarctic.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Kierland wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:00 pm Which is absolutely relevant to the Antarctic.
Fukkenell I hate agreeing with Kierland but here we are.

dtwonmike, did you ever research the Antarctic stuff I referenced?
Anybody know about that 480km wide impact crater in Antarctica? Holy shit.
Shut up, Randy!
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I said healthy people under 40 shouldn't take it. There are millions of 38 year old morbidly obese fukks out there or they have other issues. They should take it. Anyone 82 years old should take it.

What should be the age/health status cutoff? That is something people should figure out for themselves after talking to their docs. Being a tubby 58 year old, I figured it was a good idea.

Being someone who claims to be for individual rights, I'd think you'd agree. But you're not. You're a fascist POS who is highly selective about such rights.

As I have said repeatedly, the moment they knew the jab did not stop spread, there was no reason to push it on anyone. And given its unknown effects, it should not be given to people at no statistical risk of serious CV injury.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Individual rights to not have your dumb ass getting grama killed yes. I know your brain and arguments and whatnot exist in a bubble but your physical being does not. But go ahead and drive 240 in a school zone and yell FreeDumb you insanely stupid collection of flop sweat and tears.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

What about BLM!?!

Again and again and again