Kierland

Re: Antarctica trip

Post by Kierland »

The topic is Antarctica not me.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

OOh and now we get a deflection. We all know how much Hypocryland hates deflection.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Says the guy who deflected from the topic in the first place.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

And he comes back with a HUGE I Know You Are But What Am I?!?!?! He is kicking his own ass at an advanced level now, sports fans! Simply stunning.
Shut up, Randy!
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Donnie Baker wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:58 pm
Innocent Bystander wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:53 pm
Jsc810 wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:01 am Just spoke with his wife, it was students who broke quarantine to get the cake while they were in New Zealand. No covid in Antarctica.
Ban them. That's how horror movies start.
It seemed like such a nice dog. We don't know what that mean man was trying to kill it. So we rescued the poor puppy.
Exactly. Don't rescue the puppy. Don't disturb the penguins. Don't feed the crows.

Antarctica has rules. I remember wanting to go down there to serve one March, doesn't look any different from up here, except no caribou or bears. They're very strict about certain things.
Those kids thought that it was cute to break a rule intended to keep order, because they were of the mindset rules don't apply to them. They were still of the mindset that their spontaneous Wants supercede the groups' planned Needs.

They can get away with that at home, but not in the isolation experiment which is Antarctica. Imagine having some kids pull that shit during a trip to Mars or the Moons of Jupiter.

Ban them. Doesn't have to be a permanent ban, but it has to sink in that some things are as serious as death. If they don't have the mindset to 'play along' with those rules, they can't be welcomed back. There are other places they can waste their parents money.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Donnie Baker wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:07 pm And he comes back with a HUGE I Know You Are But What Am I?!?!?! He is kicking his own ass at an advanced level now, sports fans! Simply stunning.
I can see why you guys needed your own safe space.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

mvscal wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:22 am
Innocent Bystander wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:53 pm
Jsc810 wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:01 am Just spoke with his wife, it was students who broke quarantine to get the cake while they were in New Zealand. No covid in Antarctica.
Ban them. That's how horror movies start.trol

Why? It's all population control theater. Honor system quarantines. Lockdowns that accomplish nothing but economic destruction. Vaccines that aren't vaccines. Masks that don't work. Lies piled on lies.
What do you mean, "why"? You're ex-military, if anyone should understand about order, it's you.

These kids weren't going to Cabo or the University of the British Virgin Islands. They're going to Antarctica. It's an honor and a privilege to be invited. That comes with certain obligations, though. There were plenty of ways they could have celebrated a birthday without endangering lives, or without spitting in the face of The Agreement.

As for honor quarantine, I like how you word that. That makes it the most important of all.

Antarctica isn't home. Not being able to honor its rules jeopardizes everyone. (We had a lot of that up here, during the quarantines. Entire villages repeatedly shut down because of a wedding, a funeral, a whatever. Then again, TB is normal up here for the same reasons covid shut down villages. Just because you can't fly somewhere, doesn't mean you can't boat, mush or snow machine there if the elders demand you be somewhere.)

The rest, I agree with. The vaccine isn't a vaccine. The masks had warnings printed on each box and insert that they are not intended to be used as Bill Nd Melinda Gates' WHO tells you to use them. And the lockdowns were inconsistently enforced, starting with China itself.

Don't break quarantine over store bought goyslop.

Would you have done it?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Kierland wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:17 pm
Donnie Baker wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:07 pm And he comes back with a HUGE I Know You Are But What Am I?!?!?! He is kicking his own ass at an advanced level now, sports fans! Simply stunning.
I can see why you guys needed your own safe space.
You live in your own echo chamber, hoss.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:25 pm
poptart wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:41 pm
Kierland wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:39 pm Except you tards didn’t mask or vax so that line is BS.
Here in Korea, everyone has been masked, indoor and outdoor, for almost 3 years now.
They vax'd nearly 90% of the people, and then Covid, and deaths, absolutely EXPLODED.

The vax is a total joke.

I have no idea what it will take for some of you to face reality.
Yeah because a bunch of so called Christians at the Shincheonji Church didn’t follow instructions and spread it. Same basic thing that happened here.
Covid cases and deaths remained fairly constant in Korea from early 2020 until late 2021.
By late 2021 they had gotten 85% of the folks vaccinated, and it is then that cases and deaths absolutely SKYROCKETED.

After vaccinated the vast majority of the population, cases went from 6,000 a day to 600,000 a day.
Deaths went from 40-50 a day to 400-500 a day.

The vax strategy was a catastrophic failure of absolutely EPIC proportions.
There is no debate.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavir ... uth-korea/

View the data.

This had absolutely JACK to do with the Shincheonji incident.

Stop flailing.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Because you say so. I explained why what happened happened. You are in a cult so of course you don’t believe it.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Kierland wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:08 amYou are in a cult so of course you don’t believe it.
Is this a non sequitor or whataboutism? Can I get a ruling on the field?
Shut up, Randy!
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Donnie Baker wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:36 am
Kierland wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:08 amYou are in a cult so of course you don’t believe it.
Looks like a nice white flag to me.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

mvscal wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:53 am
Donnie Baker wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:36 am
Looks like a nice white flag to me.
It's weird because he super duper hates all three of those things.
Shut up, Randy!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kierland is having a very hard time.

Reality is a bitch.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Hard time how? Beside trying to stop laughing at the four horsefaces of the stupocalypse.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Hard time because I showed you what has happened in Korea and you remain in denial.

After vaxxing 90% of the people, cases went literally 100x higher than before.
Deaths went literally 10x higher.

Tragic error.

The price of the error was paid then, it is still being paid, and it will be paid much more in the future.

And yet they still chirp about -----> boosters.

LMAO!

You can deny that the vax strategy is not a failure, but you are on the wrong side of the facts.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Special K is having a hard time because he is unable to learn new things. It's not unique. In fact, it's a defining feature of Leftism.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 3:16 am Hard time because I showed you what has happened in Korea and you remain in denial.

After vaxxing 90% of the people, cases went literally 100x higher than before.
Deaths went literally 10x higher.

Tragic error.

The price of the error was paid then, it is still being paid, and it will be paid much more in the future.

And yet they still chirp about -----> boosters.

LMAO!

You can deny that the vax strategy is not a failure, but you are on the wrong side of the facts.
The vax, SD and masking worked great. Your own stats showed that. Then the virus mutated and a bunch of crazy Christians spoiled the party and you denied it happened. I can’t fix your inability to understand why the things your bitching about happened.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Donnie Baker wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 3:25 am Special K is having a hard time because he is unable to learn new things. It's not unique. In fact, it's a defining feature of Leftism.
Only some repetition is ok.

Sin,
Donnie Dumb
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kierland wrote:The vax, SD and masking worked great. Your own stats showed that. Then the virus mutated and a bunch of crazy Christians spoiled the party and you denied it happened. I can’t fix your inability to understand why the things your bitching about happened.
Unfortunately for you, you have your facts wrong.

The Shincheonji incident happened in February of 2020, right when the virus situation was beginning to unfold around the world.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-55642653

The Shincheonji incident had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Covid cases rising 100x higher, and deaths rising 10x higher, after the populace was vaccinated.

NOTHING.
ZERO.

The "facts" you have in your mind are demonstrably INCORRECT.

You can come correct and then -----> EJECT.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And then they never stopped up to and including the gathering in Daegu Stadium this past November. I know fellow Christians not caring about their fellow humans is par for your course, but lying about what they are up to doesn’t help your cause.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s always about me. Attack attack attack. Who cares what the actual topic is. Straight out of Hitler’s playbook.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

And why has the virus mutated so much?

Could it be because large numbers of people were administered a "leaky" vax?

This is immunology 101.

You do not administer a vaccine across a population that does a really shitty job of shutting down a virus, because it will just put an artificial evolutionary pressure on the virius to mutate.

Why didn't polio or measles just mutate?

They didn't because we used an extremely effective vaccine which stops them dead, rather than just steer them in a particular direction. I got my Polio vaccine during the Kennedy Administration. It still works.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

That has been Geert Vanden Bossche's (and others) point from the beginning of this misguided fiasco.

The world is paying a dear price.

That price will escalate.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Basically, they have trained themselves to buy into the major media narratives, and to believe in the "esteemed" figures that media and government put out in the spotlight.
I have family members in this boat.

So yes, propaganda will work quite well.

A lot of very smart people were advising to pump the brakes on the mass vax strategy from the start, but they were screamed down, mocked, and censored from social media platforms.

And of course people were threatened with losing their livelihood if they did not kneel.
So large numbers of people caved in and knelt.

The whole thing was crappola from the start, and if someone used critical thinking skills they could see it.

Sheep gonna go baaaaa hhh
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Softball Bat wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:21 am Basically, they have trained themselves to buy into the major media narratives, and to believe in the "esteemed" figures that media and government put out in the spotlight.

Yes. It is the argument from authority logical fallacy. Our public education has been producing generations of dumbed down morons who are utterly incapable of critical reasoning. There numerous examples on this board.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Load of crap, at least for me. Nobody who doesn’t believe the narrative on 9-11, DUIs, the drug war, “love the military and police” falls for the appeal to authority fallacy. Although is probably true for Chip as he will believe anything.

The other problem with your argument is you’re doing the same thing just with few reliable sources.

Oh and fuck off you kid diddling Nazi traytorr.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Donnie Baker wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:39 pm
d-townmike wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 4:36 pm I have never had any idea why people keep visiting Antarctica. It really cannot support any human life.
New friend, there is a rabbit hole you need to go down.

Antarctica is fascinating!

Start by looking up why Hitler was so interested in Antarctica.

Find the video of Operation High Jump and see what Richard Byrd has to say about our Southern Continent.

Buzz Aldrin says there's some wacky weird shit down there. Check that out as well.
Have you checked out any of the stuff I recommended? I can provide direct links if needed. I would love to hear your thoughts about some of the wackadoodle stuff happening at the bottom of the planet.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

More demonizing of people who learn and you know, like know stuff.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

More cherry picking and outright lies.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Irony
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

JPGettysburg wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:25 pm
Donnie Baker wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:32 pm
Have you checked out any of the stuff I recommended? I can provide direct links if needed. I would love to hear your thoughts about some of the wackadoodle stuff happening at the bottom of the planet.
If leftists are in control down there, "wackadoodle" is an appropriate term.
Look no further than the left-wing "World health organization" for further wackadoodle bullshit.
I don't mean it in a political way. The continent of Antarctica is a crazy place. It's probable the world's largest coal reserves are down there. Well just when and where did that happen? When did enough flora and fauna live on Antarctica to grow peat bogs hundreds of feet deep? The history of the planet could be preserved in Antarctica better than anywhere else. Let's study the hell outta that shit.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Plate tectonics got you stumped?
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

If you have nothing to add, feel free to not add it.

Thanks.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Besides answering your question I have nothing to add.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Always sow as much fear as possible.

Sin,
Every tin horn dictator ever.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

poptart wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:21 am Basically, they have trained themselves to buy into the major media narratives, and to believe in the "esteemed" figures that media and government put out in the spotlight.

A lot of very smart people were advising to pump the brakes on the mass vax strategy from the start, but they were screamed down, mocked, and censored from social media platforms.

And of course people were threatened with losing their livelihood if they did not kneel.
So large numbers of people caved in and knelt.

The whole thing was crappola from the start, and if someone used critical thinking skills they could see it.

Sheep gonna go baaaaa hhh
Del Bigtree absolutely OBLITERATES Neil the fraud Tyson on the vax.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/DPmCKAMcVW8q/

Total destruction.

Neil the fraud.

Bullshit vax.

Bullshit liars pushing it.

Click and watch it.

Hopefully Jsc will have his daughter watch it.

That will be be quite awkward and uncomfortable.

lol

Good times.

#booster
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Stephen Harmon? The same Steven Harmon that died a few days later from covid? Of course it’s the same dude.

At least he owned the libs.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Covid? What about genders?

Sin,
Every fuckin post
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jsc810 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:49 pm One difference between science and faith is science will change direction when the evidence indicates it should.

So for example, I sent this article to my daughter and asked her to comment. Her reply:
Basically the virus is mutating too fast.

When we isolate a vaccine that covers a new variant, by the time it goes through extremely rapid clinical trials it's obselete.

Moreover, the new variants aren't killing people as much anymore.

Basically the old vaccine is still protecting against the new variants. If/when that changes, you should get the new booster that will come out.
So yeah, you should be vaccinated. Pop, I hope one day you will not be praying for a miracle. Realize that God has already given that miracle in the form of a vaccine.

Garbage post.

Changing the subject, and in bizarre fashion, entering my faith into your weird dialogue.

Did you watch the video I linked to?

#obliterated
#fraud
#liars