Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: Antarctica trip

Post by Kierland »

And again and again
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You wouldn’t know a lie if it pulled your dad’s dick out of your ass and made you its bitch.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Antarctica to BLM. A three hour tour....

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Shut up, Randy!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

:wink:
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:08 pm Individual rights to not have your dumb ass getting grama killed yes. I know your brain and arguments and whatnot exist in a bubble but your physical being does not. But go ahead and drive 240 in a school zone and yell FreeDumb you insanely stupid collection of flop sweat and tears.
Why do you keep pretending that the fauxine stops spread.

It does not. Period.

From very early on we knew that it was dangerous to a specific population. People with a clue promoted a strategy of targeted protection of this group.

Had we done that, a few things would have happened.

We wouldn't have crushed the economy, ruining the lives of many.

School age kids, particularly low income, wouldn't have had their academic progress destroyed.

Focused attention on the vulnerable would have made protecting them from the virus more effective.

The virus would have spread amongst those capable of dealing with it faster. And to this day, there is one effective way to become immunized for a period of time. That way is to catch covid.

This is all immunology 101. Why didwe throw it away for this virus?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:30 pmI wish I could be on this trip.
Why? If you want to see a shithole, Memphis or New Orleans are much closer.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:54 pm Why? If you want to see a shithole, Memphis or New Orleans are much closer.
How is Antarctica a "shithole?" It's barren.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:25 pm
mvscal wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:54 pm Why? If you want to see a shithole, Memphis or New Orleans are much closer.
Unfortunately your mom wasn't barren.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:12 pm
Kierland wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:08 pm Individual rights to not have your dumb ass getting grama killed yes. I know your brain and arguments and whatnot exist in a bubble but your physical being does not. But go ahead and drive 240 in a school zone and yell FreeDumb you insanely stupid collection of flop sweat and tears.
Why do you keep pretending that the fauxine stops spread.

It does not. Period.

From very early on we knew that it was dangerous to a specific population. People with a clue promoted a strategy of targeted protection of this group.

Had we done that, a few things would have happened.

We wouldn't have crushed the economy, ruining the lives of many.

School age kids, particularly low income, wouldn't have had their academic progress destroyed.

Focused attention on the vulnerable would have made protecting them from the virus more effective.

The virus would have spread amongst those capable of dealing with it faster. And to this day, there is one effective way to become immunized for a period of time. That way is to catch covid.

This is all immunology 101. Why didwe throw it away for this virus?
It stopped people from dying, just like I said. A shit ton more Rs died because they act like you. The ppp was $13,000 per person if it was just distributed equally. That could have easily just been given to people. A single parent with two kids probably could have kept their kids academics up with a cool 39k. So just STFU with your lack of knowledge about how science and economics work.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Right. That's what I said. A shithole. Did you not see any of the pics? Does that look like a happening vacation spot? Mind you, that is summer in Antarctica.

Those guys traveled to the asshole of planet earth to drill some mud. They could have gone to Houston instead, if that's what they wanted to do.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:51 pm
Right. That's what I said. A shithole. Did you not see any of the pics? Does that look like a happening vacation spot? Mind you, that is summer in Antarctica.

Those guys traveled to the asshole of planet earth to drill some mud. They could have gone to Houston instead, if that's what they wanted to do.
Ramping up the racism for BHM month I see. Just kidding, you’re a racist POS everyday.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jsc810 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:53 am
mvscal wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:51 pm Does that look like a happening vacation spot?
Well, they did get to see the edge of the flat earth.

That's it!

The edge!
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

To that last point, the tourism season is only 5 months long. And the average cost of taking a cruise ship to The Ice costs anywhere from $7,000 = $10,000. From Seattle to Buenos Aires the flight time is 21+ hours.

And yet it's expected that more than 100,000 tourists will travel to Antarctica.

IOW, a lot of people want to go to Antarctica.
That's got to be one of the most monumentally stupid takes I've seen on here. That must have taken some serious effort....
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

To be fair, you’re talking about a guy so lacking in taste that he moved from Mission Viejo to bumfucked Nebraska and likes it. This a guy so lacking in the ability to have normal interaction with humans that he thinks 15yo girls can just hang out on interstate sex trips with grown men. This is a guy so lacking in taste he adds baking soda to tomato sauce. God dealt him a shity ginger DNA hand and it has effected his whole life. His DNA is a reject so he makes damn sure all his takes are too.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:51 pm It stopped people from dying, just like I said. A shit ton more Rs died because they act like you. The ppp was $13,000 per person if it was just distributed equally. That could have easily just been given to people. A single parent with two kids probably could have kept their kids academics up with a cool 39k. So just STFU with your lack of knowledge about how science and economics work.
Here you go again with using the term "people".

Yes, it did provide some help to diabetic 78 year olds. But you continue to ignore the very high level of risk stratification because it suits your political interests.

We agree on ppp. It was yet another example of a half assed shotgun approach to solving a problem.

Every nickle of funds should have went to protecting the vulnerable. There should have been a concentrated effort to isolate uninfected people in rest homes, rather than send infected people to these same places like that fukking idiot in NY did. 62 year old diabetics still in the work force should have been paid their full salary and hunkered down at home.

These are things that would have helped, rather than your spread the wealth, send a check to a single mom and have her and her kids hunker down even though they were at no measurable risk.

And you think a few few dollars in mom's bank account would solve the irreparable social/academic harm inflicted on her kids?

What a fukking dunce.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes people is who all problems revolve around. Again, people work at health care, people with health issues need help, people with health issues are in the jail and prison and people need to interact with those people. Old people are everywhere. You can’t just lock them down and expect your stupid idea to work. Who brings them food? Are they isolated? Do they not see their family? How do they get the food they are going to feed these old people? Have you every thought anything thru in your life? And yes 39k would have helped a lot more than your stupid idea of pouring all the money into isolating people that can’t be isolated. Hence the need for a vax, which helped keep 100’s of thousands more people alive that took it than of those who didn’t. You are a retarded person.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah what about Ukraine!?!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah what about some other thread!?!
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:30 pm Yes people is who all problems revolve around. Again, people work at health care, people with health issues need help, people with health issues are in the jail and prison and people need to interact with those people. Old people are everywhere. You can’t just lock them down and expect your stupid idea to work. Who brings them food? Are they isolated? Do they not see their family? How do they get the food they are going to feed these old people? Have you every thought anything thru in your life? And yes 39k would have helped a lot more than your stupid idea of pouring all the money into isolating people that can’t be isolated. Hence the need for a vax, which helped keep 100’s of thousands more people alive that took it than of those who didn’t. You are a retarded person.
Link me up with where I said the vax was of no benefit to a select population. Do I need to once again remind you I took the jab and first booster.

This does not change the fact that there are plenty of unanswered questions regarding possible negative effects from the jab. It does appear to cause serious cardiac issues, particularly in young very fit males, who are a group that are not at risk of serious injury from the vax itself.

As for isolating a specific group, sure it can be done. Will it be done perfectly? Of course not. But it beats the hell out of isolating an entire population with no attention paid to that person's risk.

Most of the at risk people could have been taken care of by family or friends. Those without such support could have received it government sponsored food/meal delivery programs.

It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to understand that you can do ANYTHING better if it is targeted at a smaller group of people.

What we got was a paid holiday for mostly upper middle class or better white collar types while the blue collar riff-raff had to suck it up, mask up and get to work. They had to deliver those meals to 26 year old IT fukks sitting home in their jammies "working".
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Jsc810 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:22 pm Image
Tribbles?
9/27/22
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

JPGettysburg wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:56 pm

Why would they go to Houston? That democrat run citiy is overwhelmed with predator animals who view human beings as prey.
It's also overwhelmed with faggots hence a good place to "drill some mud." You would love it there.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

mvscal wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:48 am
JPGettysburg wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:56 pm

Why would they go to Houston? That democrat run citiy is overwhelmed with predator animals who view human beings as prey.
It's also overwhelmed with faggots hence a good place to "drill some mud." You would love it there.
So your mind automatically goes towards thoughts of homosexuality when the subject of Antarctic drilling comes up.

Have you talked to a therapist about this obsession?
9/27/22
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Sponges are so strange. Amazing so see them bloom like that in the antarctic.
Shut up, Randy!
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

In their defense I doubt there are any night clubs there.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:33 pm Image
Emperor Penguins
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

1/19/23

Kierland wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:14 pm Yes herd immunity worked great for polio. We should go that route.
poptart wrote:The polio death rate dwarfs that of Covid.

No comparison at all.

The route you shouldn't take is jacking kids' immune systems up FOR LIFE with a unproven "vax" when they have almost a 0% chance of dying from Covid.

A person has to be mentally ill to think this is a good route.

Mentally ill, or... something else.
Now, after 100s of millions of kids worldwide have been jacked up with an unproven vax they cannot detox from, the World Health Organization says...

healthy kids need not get any shots.

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/03/29/heal ... index.html

You have got to be shitting me.

rotf...

Closing the barn door after the horse has bolted.

Criminy sakes!
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Any parent who had their kid injected with a covid vaccine should have their kids removed from their care. They’re too stupid to raise a child.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Oh STFU you science hating cave dweller.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Jsc810 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:22 pm Image

my friend's wife wrote:Look at what they caught today while drilling. I'm not completely sure what these things are, but they appear to sponges. That’s just a guess. Sponges are in the animal kingdom, and I know that there is a big group that is made of silicate spicules. And the seas around Antarctica are full of silica so that’s my first guess.  But really not sure.  I asked him but he hasn’t answered yet.

Those things barely look like they could be plants, I never would have guessed they are animals.
Had to look it up.

-Organisms are classified, not by their behavior, but by their phylogeny (evolutionary relationships).

-They produce sperm cells, not pollen grains.

Why were they drilling, are the sponges considered 'in the way' of what they're drilling for? What will happen to the sponges, as they keep drilling (or will they)? What if they're like fungi, and have an intellect, and they just fucked with a differently sentient creature living its best life?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Kierland wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:45 pm Oh STFU you science hating cave dweller.
There was no science to covid vaccines, not in the way you're implying. A few sociopaths used 8 billion people in a lab experiment without the 8 billions' informed consent.

What abortion did slowly, the vaccines will do rapidly.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Booger wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:53 pm Any parent who had their kid injected with a covid vaccine should have their kids removed from their care. They’re too stupid to raise a child.
Sorry, but you conservatives insisted that they keep every child. This is on you and your fellow RWNJ's.
9/27/22
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Saw this video, thought of this thread. Something is going down in the oceans.

penguin escapes orca

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

The original blog story

Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 4:42 pm Something is going down in the oceans.
Something other than predators and prey doing what they do? Are you suggesting... DOOM?!?
Shut up, Randy!
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Donnie Baker wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:15 pm
Innocent Bystander wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 4:42 pm Something is going down in the oceans.
Something other than predators and prey doing what they do? Are you suggesting... DOOM?!?
Why would a penquin trust humans? How would it know to jump in a boat? How would it trust orcas not to follow?

What happens when penguins start to intentionally seek out humans for shelter, food, etc?

Why did the orcas leave the boats full of white people alone in the Antarctic, but are ramming boats full of black people in the Mediterranean?

Remember how sharks followed slave ships because slave ships routinely dumped black people overboard, so the sharks ate well? Are the orcas eating people?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 9:09 pm
Why did the orcas leave the boats full of white people alone in the Antarctic, but are ramming boats full of black people in the Mediterranean?
Because white meat is sorta dry?

Sorry, too easy. Had to do it.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 9:09 pmRemember how sharks followed slave ships
No, and neither do you.
"I see everything twice!"
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 9:09 pm Why did the orcas leave the boats full of white people alone in the Antarctic, but are ramming boats full of black people in the Mediterranean?
Now wtf? I'd sure like to see some more on this, can you link me up please.