Weekend Roll Call 12-3-22

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

kcdave
crusader

Weekend Roll Call 12-3-22

Post by kcdave »

As mentioned last week, but not expecting such a quick response....
we have some new Metallica and it kicks ass ....

lots of new info about their new world tour, meet and greet packages, and
all that, but if you are a Metallica fan you already know about it, and the rest of
ya's don't give a fuck. Good to see that the Pantera tribute will be opening
for many of the shows also.

Crazy busy weekend in the foc.
No grill biz, because its that time of year at the real job -
today is day 6 of 13 straight. Even more stressing is playing
nurse and housewife after the wifes surgery. No rest for the wicked.
Work all day, grocery shopping, cooking dinner and hoping to catch
the end of the SEC championship later.

No funny memes, and no political rants today either. I do have to stop
and make time for one thing though ....
How long has this Kierland kook been such an annoying pain in the ass,
spamming up the board with his broken record "nazi, pedo," routine?
Dipshit needs to take a few laps for a month or so.
T1B would be a better place for it.

Happy Weekend, Y'all!!
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Re: Weekend Roll Call 12-3-22

Post by Wolfman »

IN. NCAA football winding down, teams jockeying for a bowl game.
Hope we will have tunes tonight from AZ.
Enjoy.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Pissing rain all weekend here on the not so sunny central coast of California. (Lobs a softball) It’s possible that I don’t do one single thing of note all weekend.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

It's pretty cool that Metallica is playing two shows at each venue with completely different setlists. That is something I always appreciated about bands that have big catalogs like Pearl Jam and Belle and Sebastian. It's easy for bands to play the same setlist every night so they don't have to keep up on lots of songs, it's much more difficult and requires a lot more practice to play older songs.

For my weekend, I am watching the US-Dutch match, then conference title games in the afternoon. May get my haircut in the meantime.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Post by d-townmike »

No funny memes, and no political rants today either. I do have to stop
and make time for one thing though ....
How long has this Kierland kook been such an annoying pain in the ass,
spamming up the board with his broken record "nazi, pedo," routine?
Dipshit needs to take a few laps for a month or so.
T1B would be a better place for it.
Fuggin finally a board veteran calls him out! It just goes to show just how weak of a person he really is. If you have to stoop to "holier than thou" levels, it's time to check yourself.

In.

Chilly weekend for us but sunny. Taking the kids on the Polar Express train ride tonight in downtown St. Louis. My 13 year old is out-growing that sort of thing but he plays along for his younger brothers. I just enjoy riding a train! This event is one of the fastest to sell out. Need to buy tickets months in advance.

No it's not pulled by a steam engine like the movie but it's still a good little ride.

Probably watch some CFB today.

Later all.
Don't blame me, I voted for Trump
kcdave wrote:kicked my own ass many times
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

He called me out cause he was lamenting how sad it was that the pedo thread on .pedo was gone and I rightly pointed out that that makes him a pedo. You see it’s ok for you all to be pedos it just not ok for me to call you out.

So to recap you can pedo pedo pedo and Nazi Nazi Nazi all you want but me pointing it out is repetitive.

In your minds it’s my fault you are horrible people.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

d-townmike wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:01 pm "holier than thou"
Yes I don’t diddle kids or pimp sedition so I am holier than thou. It’s and extremely low bar you all set.

And just so we are clear, I am more of a vet than any of you. Been here since the early days of SC1, before you even needed a password for your nic (that was some epic trolling). Seen a million of you losers come and go in that time.
d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Post by d-townmike »

Kierland wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:18 pm
d-townmike wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:01 pm "holier than thou"
Yes I don’t diddle kids or pimp sedition so I am holier than thou. It’s and extremely low bar you all set.

And just so we are clear, I am more of a vet than any of you. Been here since the early days of SC1, before you even needed a password for your nic (that was some epic trolling). Seen a million of you losers come and go in that time.
I go back to SCIII when a typical thread got to 4 pages in a matter of hours. Back when I was a Donkos fan and often clashed with the insane amount of Chiefs fans. But we had fun.

You sir need to come up with something else or actually look up to see what a "Nazi" and a "pedo" really means.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Again it’s not my fault you’re horrible people. I don’t care if you’re only pedo/Nazi sympathizers because not condemning it is condoning it. So get on the “not being a horrible person” train or get used to being called out for it.

If you think you have it hard, what about me having to read you guys pimping pedos and Nazis everyday? Same bigoted stupid shit day after day. YOU all could stop this in a second, by just not being garbage for a moment.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

IN.

USC screwed the pooch last night, so TCU better take care of business, otherwise the Evil Genius gets his Tide back in the playoffs. Ugh...

Been hanging with my parents the past week. My dad turns 91 today and my mom is 88.

They have Alexa, and all day, every 10 mins or so, my mom asks Alexa how old celebrity "X" is. She thinks it's human as she always says "thank you".

Serenity now...

Oh, and that new Metallica tune, KICKS ASS
Roach
The Space Man

Post by Roach »

20 degrees F this morning, and 6 to 8 inches of snow yesterday. And my normally reliable snow removal guy is AWOL and won't answer my text. So I'm shoveling and looking for a replacement for his sorry fired ass.

The heater's Christmas present is arriving today and I have to grab it before she sees fedex roll up. Who ever heard of a $430 hair dryer?

Hohoho where are the reindeer?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Why would anyone want a $400 hair dryer?

It's like a $400 vacuum. :/
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

$430?
You got off cheap.

Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

In.

Cooking curried chicken and squash this morning. Headed out to enjoy live music tonight. Sporting clays on Sunday.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

d-townmike wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:30 pm Back when I was a Donkos fan

#GoHawks!
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

What kind of tard switches his football team?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:05 pm What kind of tard switches his football team?
Exactly.

Sin,
WFT :oops: fan
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Teams that move to another location lose a lot of fans.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Bill in Houston wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:31 pm Teams that move to another location lose a lot of fans.
Care to explain when the Donkos last moved?

What a fucking tard.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Show me where I said that, dipshit.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

He said he stopped being a Donks fan idiot. Everyone knows people move teams when teams move that wasn’t the question. You really have now idea what conversation is or how to use English do you. All you did was point out something everyone already knew.

What a fucking tard.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Bubble burst.

Time for frog legs for dinner.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Wrong. They let the buckeyes in the playoffs.
d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Post by d-townmike »

Kierland wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:05 pm
What kind of tard switches his football team?
I didn't even switch teams. Dropped them and the NFL altogether. Been a nice burden lifted.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I had forgotten about all you “I’m too tuff for today’s sissy football” twats. Thanks for setting the record straight.
I’ll take the L on that one.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Kierland wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:12 pm He said he stopped being a Donks fan idiot. Everyone knows people move teams when teams move that wasn’t the question. You really have now idea what conversation is or how to use English do you. All you did was point out something everyone already knew.

What a fucking tard.

Everyone else is so stupid and slackjawed except for the monumental intellect who continues to defend the pants-shitting 50 year government hack.
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

General Peters wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:24 am Everyone else is so stupid and slackjawed except for the monumental intellect who continues to defend the pants-shitting 50 year government hack.
Joe Biden is your fucking president. Deal with it.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:30 pm
General Peters wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:24 am Everyone else is so stupid and slackjawed except for the monumental intellect who continues to defend the pants-shitting 50 year government hack.
Joe Biden is your fucking president. Deal with it.
Are you kidding?

He still hasn't dealt with having had a balck president...
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:55 pm Are you kidding?

He still hasn't dealt with having had a balck president...
The douchebag who idolizes the worst owner in the NFL who's about to become the first (errr second) owner thrown out of the league speaks volumes.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:59 pm

The douchebag who idolizes the worst owner in the NFL who's about to become the first (errr second) owner thrown out of the league speaks volumes.
once again, I don't even have an NFL team, I am a UVA fan....my avatar has always been Snyder since I have been told for years that I resemble him. Lots of lying asses off in unison here, trying to transform lies into truth. Like dtown said, since there are no links of .net, we're immediately seeing shameless lying ....just like from the administration they idolize. Typical libs- lying profusely without a conscience and never being accountable.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

General Peters wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:04 pm

once again, I don't even have an NFL team, I am a UVA fan....my avatar has always been Snyder since I have been told for years that I resemble him. Lots of lying asses off in unison here, trying to transform lies into truth. Like dtown said, since there are no links of .net, we're immediately seeing shameless lying ....just like from the administration they idolize. Typical libs- lying profusely without a conscience and never being accountable.
Says the guy pimping MAGgots.

—-
“It’s ok to lie about anything from an insurrection to stealing national secrets. Just don’t mistake me projecting that I like DS with me actually liking DS.”

Sin,
Generally Vaginally Discharging
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

General Peters wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:04 pm once again, I don't even have an NFL team, I am a UVA fan....my avatar has always been Snyder since I have been told for years that I resemble him. Lots of lying asses off in unison here, trying to transform lies into truth. Like dtown said, since there are no links of .net, we're immediately seeing shameless lying ....just like from the administration they idolize. Typical libs- lying profusely without a conscience and never being accountable.
Gee, if people told me that I looked like the revolting pile of human excrement that is Dan Snyder, I wouldn't exactly be proud of it.

You remain an incredibly stupid and ignorant human being.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Amen General. If the libs that haunt this board had strolled over to .net once in awhile, they'd know the score.

Libs have no ability to grasp irony or sarcasm. That's why they despise Trump so. His sarcastic trolling gave them fits.

I've been told I look like Jim Gaffigan, and I would post him as my avatar out of irony, not my love of him or his comedy.

He is dead to me after he decided to alienate 0ver 50% of his audience by trashing Trump supporters.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sven Golly wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:03 pm
Amen General. If the libs that haunt this board had strolled over to .net once in awhile, they'd know the score.

Libs have no ability to grasp irony or sarcasm. That's why they despise Trump so. His sarcastic trolling gave them fits.

I've been told I look like Jim Gaffigan, and I would post him as my avatar out of irony, not my love of him or his comedy.

He is dead to me after he decided to alienate 0ver 50% of his audience by trashing Trump supporters.
It's so hard being a Dump ass kisser: Everyone is out to get you.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Trying to over throw the government and stealing secrets is not trolling you insidiously stupid pile of cumdust.
And we all saw the pile of shit that was .pedo and there is a reason you all are crying like little bitches that your safe space is gone.
You can’t handle the truth.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:52 pm It's so hard being a Dump ass kisser: Everyone is out to get you.
They are the victims not the perps.

Projection
Projection
Projection
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Sven Golly wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:03 pm

That's right dude. Self-deprecation in any form is a bewildering concept to them...since they are all tense, paranoid, guarded. It's what happens when you aren't rooted in truth. Like you said, typical libs. Great fukken examples!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Name one thing I have ever said that wasn’t true. And since you can’t that make you a liar SO ONCE AGAIN you are projecting. It’s all you ever do.
Oh and fuck off you antiAmerican traitor POS.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Bill in Houston wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:31 pm Teams that move to another location lose a lot of fans.
Yep. Born in St. Louis and a Cardinal fan. The Bidwells are tards and the team sucked. Tuned out a few a years before they moved to Arizona. Moved to Houston during the Luv ya Blue era with Earl Campbell and became an Oiler fan. Campbell is why I went to Texas. Bud Adams was also a tard and then they moved to Nashville. By then I was back in So Cal and always kinda liked the Chargers. Then Dean Spanos (you guessed it), a tard, moved the team to LA.

So, fuck it. Haven't watched a second in 6 years. Sundays are free and it's great.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you moved to TX for a black man. Not suspicious at all.😂