Nothing to see here folks, move along....

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Nothing to see here folks, move along....

Post by smackaholic »

....and don't forget your new and improved booster.

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2022/1 ... ylctFBcUq0

The world has seen an unexplained rise in deafs the last year or so. The number I saw was 15%.

That is YYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUGE!!!!!!

This rise in deafs is across age groups.

In the old days this would be news, but today?

Crickets.

Why is this so?

Could it be that there is a correlation with widespread administration of an untested vaccine?

Nahhhhhhhhhh. Couldn't be that and you are an anti-science denier to even bring it up.

Must be climate change.....and Vladimir Putin.

Yeah, that's it. If we just power the world with pinwheels and MSTs, we'll put Vlad outta bidness and hurricanes will be relegated to history and will all live at long as Wolfie.
Last edited by smackaholic on Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: Nothing to see here folks, move along....

Post by smackaholic »

BTW, how do you put the trademark thingy on the end of MST?

I came up with that bit of T1B gloss and I need to protect my intellectual property.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Never forget the draconian vax policies, and the countless number of people who were forced out of their jobs for refusal to take the shots.

And never forget people like this...

https://www.foxnews.com/media/james-car ... ted-people

James Carville: I wish what they’d do is pass a law to make you immune from liability if you punch
some unvaccinated person right in the face, which I’d really like to do. If you ask me what’s my first
reaction to you if you’re not vaccinated, you don’t have any medical reason not to be, you’re a piece
of shit, OK? I just want to punch you in the god damned face. That’s the way I look at these people.

Al Hunt: Agreed

A vaccinated person gets exposed to the virus, the virus does not infect them, the virus cannot then
use that person to go anywhere else. It cannot use a vaccinated person as a host to go get more people.

- Rachel Maddow (12/21/21)

Pants on fire.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Breitbart, lol. Might as well cite the Weekly World News for Batboy.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I believe smackaholic is.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

He succumbed to peer pressure and folded his tent, but he is still here to vigorously defend the anti-vax team. What a fucking loser.
Roach
The Space Man

Post by Roach »

Rachel Maddow
But she is just the prompter puppet for the presentation.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 2:20 pm I believe smackaholic is.
He’s also still among the living. Coincidence or outlier?

I guess he’s pretty much an outlier no matter how you frame it.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Vaxxed and boosted, voluntarily.

I did the math and decided it was a good idea at the time, given the info I had.

Of course, I, like most got the real vaccine, contraction of CV back in June. Sailed through it fine. Did the vax help? Maybe. What it sure as fukk didn't do, was keep me from contracting it, which was the only possible justification for the vax mandates.

My wife also was vaccinated very early in 2021 as she is a healfcare worker. She was diagnosed with Chronic Lymphocytic Lymphoma about 6 months later and is currently battling for her life. She starts CAR T cell therapy next week. Docs are hopeful that this is a cure. If it isn't, well, don't want to think about that.

So, did the vax give her Leukemia?

No idea. I have tried to look up new CLL cases in 2021 and there's no info on any of the gov sites that compile such info.

Why is there no info for '21 when we are at the tail end of '22?

I still think the vax is useful. The data shows it does benefit those who are high risk to serious disase.

The data also shows that healthy people under 50 or so fend off CV just fine. It also shows that the vax has a nasty habit of fukking up some. In particular, it seems to go after young healthy male athletes who are under no statistic threat from CV itself.

To the vax facists out there, do you know The Bad Orange Man is in your ranks? I mean, he is singularly responsible for its developement. Just ask him.

Maybe that will bring you around.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

My wife married me and then got cancer. I wonder if those things are related.

Sin,
Dumbaholic
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:40 pm My wife married me and then got cancer. I wonder if those things are related.

Sin,
Dumbaholic
I blame my wife for my hair loss as it happened within a few years of marriage.

If I gave her cancer, I'm not very good at it. Married in March, 1991. She was diagnosed in Aug 2021.

So, to recap, the deathrate, population wide, is up dramatically for unknown reasons. As the data is sorted we'll either find the real killer ('sup, juice) or we will conclude that this untested vaccine did indeed come with an extra feature. Wouldn't be the first time. And hopefully once the math is sorted, someone will be held responsible for unnecessarily putting billions of people at risk for no good reason.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s not unknown reasons you stupid fuck you’re just making that up.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:05 pm Vaxxed and boosted, voluntarily.

I did the math and decided it was a good idea at the time, given the info I had.

Of course, I, like most got the real vaccine, contraction of CV back in June. Sailed through it fine. Did the vax help? Maybe. What it sure as fukk didn't do, was keep me from contracting it, which was the only possible justification for the vax mandates.

My wife also was vaccinated very early in 2021 as she is a healfcare worker. She was diagnosed with Chronic Lymphocytic Lymphoma about 6 months later and is currently battling for her life. She starts CAR T cell therapy next week. Docs are hopeful that this is a cure. If it isn't, well, don't want to think about that.

So, did the vax give her Leukemia?

No idea. I have tried to look up new CLL cases in 2021 and there's no info on any of the gov sites that compile such info.

Why is there no info for '21 when we are at the tail end of '22?

I still think the vax is useful. The data shows it does benefit those who are high risk to serious disase.

The data also shows that healthy people under 50 or so fend off CV just fine. It also shows that the vax has a nasty habit of fukking up some. In particular, it seems to go after young healthy male athletes who are under no statistic threat from CV itself.

To the vax facists out there, do you know The Bad Orange Man is in your ranks? I mean, he is singularly responsible for its developement. Just ask him.

Maybe that will bring you around.
You are absolutely exhausting.

1. Hope your wife makes it
2. No, the vaccine didn't hurt her
3. The vaccine is great
4. You are breathtakingly stupid.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:08 pm You are absolutely exhausting.

Yeah, I'm kinda hard headed sometimes, especially when I have "authorities" repeatedly lie and never admit it when they were wrong

1. Hope your wife makes it

Thanks. Me too. Far too much trouble to look for another.

2. No, the vaccine didn't hurt her

Prolly not. But I just want to see data that should be out there by now. When it isn't, I get suspicious.

3. The vaccine is great

As vaccines go, it sucks shit through a straw. If it were "great" CV would have been stopped in its tracks in '21 and we wouldn't be having this discussion. Instead, we had more deaths in 21 than 20. The vaccine DID NOT stop the spread. It did help some who were at risk. I remain a fan of giving it to this select group. It did jack fukking shit for those with young healthy immune systems. Well, actually, that isn't right. It did fukk a few of them up. It seemed to have a preference for very fit young males for some reason

4. You are breathtakingly stupid.

On occasion, yes. Fortunately it is not a chronic condition as it appears to be with you and your religious devotion to the jab.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

It's really disgusting to see some blanket fart like Screwy go all in in allegiance with Fauci and the CDC.

This monstrous Hoax is not over, because the vile criminals are still loose and in power.

Absolutely no one should go anywhere near one these vaccines, let alone the "boosters."

https://www.bitchute.com/video/XRQfN3oxWFqV/
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I’m not saying the vax killed my wife, I’m just saying the vax killed my wife.

Sin,
Dumbaholic
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Roach wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:30 pm
Rachel Maddow
But she is just the prompter puppet for the presentation.
Yes.