Questions for Kierland

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Questions for Kierland

Post by Screw_Michigan »

When did you become a moon landing truther?

Were you alive when the moon landing happened and how did you respond to it?

Were you a non-believer from the beginning or did you later question and then change your beliefs? Why?

Have you always believed the world is flat? If not, when did you change your beliefs?

What are you going to say when Americans land on the moon in the next couple of years with the Artemis program?

Thanks!
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Re: Questions for Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I think I have made it pretty clear that I’m about process. That’s how you answer questions. A murder needs a dead body so you can’t just skip that step, no matter how obvious it may seem to be. I didn’t pass the bar in “god mode” California, on the first try, stoned, with time to spare, by skipping steps.
I don’t really care if we went to the moon. Do I believe we did? No. Do I believe there is a moon to goto and that we can go? Yes. There is just too much fishy stuff about their story. Kinda like 9-11. Did I believe what I was told when I was 6? Yes, but that ship sailed long ago.
The thing that intrigues me the most about flat erf is also process. “Everyone says so” is so intellectually stunted and boring. Is the water in the largest pool in the world flat? Or does it curve an inch or whatever your round math says it should is a mildly interesting question. What is fascinating is the way people stumble from fallacy to fallacy when arguing with round math.
I have argued for a million things I never believed were true or didn’t care one way or the other. I don’t succumb to peer pressure very easy, so I don’t really care what people think or feel. I care about what they can prove.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:59 pm I think I have made it pretty clear that I’m about process. That’s how you answer questions. A murder needs a dead body so you can’t just skip that step, no matter how obvious it may seem to be. I didn’t pass the bar in “god mode” California, on the first try, stoned, with time to spare, by skipping steps.
I don’t really care if we went to the moon. Do I believe we did? No. Do I believe there is a moon to goto and that we can go? Yes. There is just too much fishy stuff about their story. Kinda like 9-11. Did I believe what I was told when I was 6? Yes, but that ship sailed long ago.
The thing that intrigues me the most about flat erf is also process. “Everyone says so” is so intellectually stunted and boring. Is the water in the largest pool in the world flat? Or does it curve an inch or whatever your round math says it should is a mildly interesting question. What is fascinating is the way people stumble from fallacy to fallacy when arguing with round math.
I have argued for a million things I never believed were true or didn’t care one way or the other. I don’t succumb to peer pressure very easy, so I don’t really care what people think or feel. I care about what they can prove.
A fair explanation.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

I like what Kierland has to say here and that's a bit odd. I wish he was as thought out and reasonable about other topics.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

As I have said before I can be reasonable with my friends and family. I’m specifically here (&have been since SC1) to be unreasonable, if that’s the right word and it’s probably not.

Hope that helps.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

But does anyone believe a single word Squirm Worm says? Why? It's been categorical bullshit from day one. All total lies. :shock:
Before God was, I am
Steve Jobs
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Post by Steve Jobs »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:51 pm It's been categorical bullshit from day one. All total lies. :shock:
You are wrong, simple as that. Ergo You are the phoney fuck.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Bullshit. You believe he's an attorney? 8) Gee, he doesn't speak or write like one, and he certainly doesn't reason like one, or give the slightest hint of any sort of the bearing of a barrister. But then you probably believe that "L-Seater" is really a pilot. :lol:
Before God was, I am