+1 for the C’oo’g’s’ family

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

+1 for the C’oo’g’s’ family

Post by Go Coogs' »

While everyone was sitting on the edge of their seats anticipating the red wave, Mrs Coogs and I were welcoming our baby daughter into the world.

Say hello to baby Kaylin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Re: +1 for the C’oo’g’s’ family

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

Mazel Tov!!!!
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Congrats Coogs.

Welcome to adulthood.

mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Enjoy.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

BTW--I'm glad you two chose life. I magine if you are an abortionist and your job every day is killing the innocents like Kaylin. I see where one of our glorious states voted against protecting the lives of babies alive after an abortion.
God help us all.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

What a POS.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Congrats, CG!

Has your wife told you who the real father is yet?
Wolfman wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:47 pm BTW--I'm glad you two chose life. I magine if you are an abortionist and your job every day is killing the innocents like Kaylin. I see where one of our glorious states voted against protecting the lives of babies alive after an abortion.
God help us all.
Or he could imagine being a cultist whose wife became pregnant but it developed into an ectopic pregnancy. Imagine wanting her to die by internal bleeding.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

You are a fool and a tool of Big Abortion. Follow the money.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:54 pm Congrats, CG!

Has your wife told you who the real father is yet?
Wolfman wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:47 pm BTW--I'm glad you two chose life. I magine if you are an abortionist and your job every day is killing the innocents like Kaylin. I see where one of our glorious states voted against protecting the lives of babies alive after an abortion.
God help us all.
Or he could imagine being a cultist whose wife became pregnant but it developed into an ectopic pregnancy. Imagine wanting her to die by internal bleeding.
Being the husband of someone who actually did have an ectopic pregnancy, I can tell you that you are a fukking moron.

It's not as if anyone would say, no, don't abort it.

It is doomed. Terminating it is the only possible solution in such a case, and there isn't a single pro life person around who would deny this.

You and I both know that the debate is not about such cases. It is about pretending that a woman flushing an inconvenient kid is about like popping a zit.

It isn't. And anyone who pretends it is, does a disservice to the woman that goes through it.

BTW, I am reluctantly pro-choice myself. I think women should have this option in the first trimester. But they should also be made aware of just what it is they are doing and that that decision just might haunt them the rest of their lives.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

God help us all.
Congrats Coogs.

Screw you Wolftard. Who knew that making women beg for their lives when their pregnancies went bad wouldn't be politically popular? If only YOU, Wolftard, had to beg to a death panel of fairy tale believers to spare your life. You'd be singing a different tune.

Women who abort kids like "popping a pimple" as Suckaholic so eloquently put it will have to deal with it when they meet their makers. Too bad you didn't meet the backend of a coathanger back in the day. The world would be a better place.

Eat shit.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

SM wrote:If only YOU, Wolftard, had to beg to a death panel of fairy tale believers to spare your life. You'd be singing a different tune.
SM wrote:Too bad you didn't meet the backend of a coathanger back in the day. The world would be a better place.
Woah!

Lordy!
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:27 amWho knew that making women beg for their lives when their pregnancies went bad wouldn't be politically popular?
That would be a totally awesome take if was actually happening...but it isn't happening...anywhere. Are you lying or stupid? Or are you simply a stupid liar?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:50 am
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:27 amWho knew that making women beg for their lives when their pregnancies went bad wouldn't be politically popular?
That would be a totally awesome take if was actually happening...but it isn't happening...anywhere. Are you lying or stupid? Or are you simply a stupid liar?
I could post story after story to show it’s happening everyday in post roe America, but your feelings are obviously more important than facts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:51 am
BTW, I am reluctantly pro-choice myself. I think women should have this option in the first trimester. But they should also be made aware of just what it is they are doing and that that decision just might haunt them the rest of their lives.
r/nothowgirlswork
#propaganda
#patriarchy
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:27 am
God help us all.
Women who abort kids like "popping a pimple" as Suckaholic so eloquently put it will have to deal with it when they meet their makers.
Here's the interesting part...

It's always phrased as abortion being used by women as a form of birth control so that they can live with loose morals.

One of the bigger pro-birth politicians right now is Herschel "Word Salad" Walker, who has impregnated multiple women. He urged all of them to get abortions.

Yet the misogynist thumpers accuse women of being the ones who wish to use abortion as a form of birth control.

Says a lot about the GQP, doesn't it?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Big congrats Coogs. I’m glad you didn’t pop the pimple.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It was one dumbass who started it you dumbass. But just like you let the Rs do what they want with no pushback on them.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

She is a cute girl, Rumps!
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:35 am

It's always phrased as abortion being used by women as a form of birth control so that they can live with loose morals.

One of the bigger pro-birth politicians right now is Herschel "Word Salad" Walker, who has impregnated multiple women. He urged all of them to get abortions.

Yet the misogynist thumpers accuse women of being the ones who wish to use abortion as a form of birth control.

Speaks volumes. Abortion is nothing more than the new "welfare queen" trope.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Go Coogs' wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 6:14 pm While everyone was sitting on the edge of their seats anticipating the red wave, Mrs Coogs and I were welcoming our baby daughter into the world.

Say hello to baby Kaylin.

She's very pretty. God bless, y'all.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:49 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:35 am

Speaks volumes. Abortion is nothing more than the new "welfare queen" trope.
Abortion is black genocide in the service of both Mammon and Moloch.