2022 Election Day Thread

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

2022 Election Day Thread

Post by Carson »

Ima gonna just stand here and watch you burn.
Kierland

Re: 2022 Election Day Thread

Post by Kierland »

The only way red can win is by cheating.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Are you daft? Gerrymandering is cheating.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Gerrymandering is the only thing dim and pub politicians agree on.

It keeps them both in office.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:59 pm 1 - You can't gerrymander Senate and Governor races.

You might want to read the constitution.
2 - The rules have changed, as you know SCOTUS now does not see a problem with certain forms of gerrymandering. So that isn't cheating.
No wonder LA is such a cesspool of R BS when your pansy ass is the other side. The legalization of cheating by cheaters doesn’t make it not cheating. Stand up and fight for someone for once in your life.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Carson wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:00 pm Gerrymandering is the only thing dim and pub politicians agree on.

It keeps them both in office.
You’re an idiot. That doesn’t even make sense from a simple math perspective.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Right Chip and nothing has happened since 1980. Not HB 1 and 14 & SB 1 and 5 in 2020. Those certainly didn’t do anything to change about what you just said. You have like 60% Rs and 1-6 Ds in Congress. It’s rigged and you don’t do shit to change it.

“Yes I think it’s not cheating blacks to make them 3/5th of a person and not give them voting rights because some oracle in a robe said it was legal.”

Sin,
Folding my tent in LA
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

I'll be happy when it is over with less political ads on TV and no more messages on my phone asking for donations.
It hopefully is the last I have to see of Charlie Christ.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Just another old Nazi voting for DeSatan.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:59 pm Just another old Nazi voting for DeSatan.
Wolftard believes the litter boxes in schools nonsense.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

I live in California; therefore, I'm an expert on Louisiana and Florida politics.

Sin,

The Human Menstrual Cramp
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Carson wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:06 pm I live in California; therefore, I'm an expert on Louisiana and Florida politics.

Sin,

You were exiled to another continent. Thus you are an expert on US politics.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Carson wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:06 pm I live in California; therefore, I'm an expert on Louisiana and Florida politics.

Sin,

Yes I’m smarter than you. Get used to it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:33 pm

Sin,

You were exiled to another continent. Thus you are an expert on US politics.
Wait!?! What!?! This cumstain doesn’t even live in the US?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:35 pm Wait!?! What!?! This cumstain doesn’t even live in the US?
Nope. He lives in the Netherlands and has forever.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

He can still vote in Pennsylvania though. In fact, we can all vote in PA. They'll never notice.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Reports are coming in from Az that machines are not working in blue precincts. can this possibly be true when Ds waited till today to vote? Here we go again! The people will not stand for it!
Steve Jobs
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Post by Steve Jobs »

Carson wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:35 pm Ima gonna just stand here and watch you burn.
No doubt you smuggled some bullshit phoney absentee ballot out of greece to vote in Our elections. Did they pay you?
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Greece? Wow. I didn't realize this board was international. Flippin' cool, man.
Shut up, Randy!
d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Post by d-townmike »

Missouri is going to stay red, as it should and as fully expected, and Eric Schmitt beat Trudy for US Senate! All Trudy had was her billions from Anheuser Busch. She definitely spent more money on campaign ads but otherwise brought nothing.

Looks like pot is going to pass unfortunately but it's still too early to call. Less than 40% reporting and "yes" has a slight lead.

Now St. Louis City and County (I live in another county outside of STL County) needs to wake the hell up and stop voting demonshit! But I guess there's too many who love crime and poverty over there. That County Executive race is still too close to call but the Doctor has a slight lead over the republican.

Florida reelected DeSantis, and Shitcago reelected the ass clown JB for Illinois. Illinois would be a beet red state if it wasn't for Shitcago.

But, I am glad to see Eric beating out the billionaire!
Don't blame me, I voted for Trump
kcdave wrote:kicked my own ass many times
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“Looks like pot is going to pass unfortunately”

Looks like you are really into freedom. :meds:
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:58 am “Looks like pot is going to pass unfortunately”

Looks like you are really into freedom. :meds:
A lot of so-called liberals in Maryland were up in arms about MJ legalization for many reasons. Mostly because they hate the smell and other chicken little sky is falling bullshit like homicides and traffic deaths were going to skyrocket. Too bad for them.
d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Post by d-townmike »

Sorry, I just do not want to see the same thing happen to Missouri that happened in Colorado, or more appropriately, "Califorado." That state's tailspin started with legalized pot and it's not going back to the state it was 10, even 15, years ago.

Granted Missouri resists the left radical agenda far better than Califorado does. But pot needs to stay on a medical level. We don't need any potheads driving around higher than Snoop Dogg on any given day.

As far as where the funding goes from the taxes, Missouri better live up to promises of where it goes. Califorado claims those taxes were supposed to go to education and improving infrastructure. Yeah, schools haven't seen a dime and why are all highway improvements being done with toll lanes???

Califorado is a complete joke of a state and I'm glad I moved my family outta there last year. Absolutely no regrets.
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Post by Biggie »

d-townmike wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:11 amCaliforado is a complete joke of a state and I'm glad I moved my family outta there last year. Absolutely no regrets.
No wait come back.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

d-townmike wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:11 am Sorry, I just do not want to see the same thing happen to Missouri that happened in Colorado, or more appropriately, "Califorado." That state's tailspin started with legalized pot and it's not going back to the state it was 10, even 15, years ago.

Granted Missouri resists the left radical agenda far better than Califorado does. But pot needs to stay on a medical level. We don't need any potheads driving around higher than Snoop Dogg on any given day.

As far as where the funding goes from the taxes, Missouri better live up to promises of where it goes. Califorado claims those taxes were supposed to go to education and improving infrastructure. Yeah, schools haven't seen a dime and why are all highway improvements being done with toll lanes???

Califorado is a complete joke of a state and I'm glad I moved my family outta there last year. Absolutely no regrets.
So you want alcohol to be illegal? You sound like a refer madness commercial. You want to show us where schools didn’t get a dime?
You’re stupid and red, how surprising.
d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Post by d-townmike »

Chip, you cannot be that naive! The latest joke about California is "the #1 exporter of U-Haul trucks." That governor Newscum has turned that state into a criminal-friendly, tax everything shit hole! There's a list of reasons why Californians are moving to other states. Thing is, they are turning those states into the cesspool they moved from! Exhibit A: Colorado.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

CA is such a shithole that they're about to become the 4th largest economy.

In. The. World.

How's Missery's economy doing?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

d-townmike wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:11 am Sorry, I just do not want to see the same thing happen to Missouri that happened in Colorado, or more appropriately, "Califorado." That state's tailspin started with legalized pot
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Also, in 5 of 5 states that had propositions on women's health care citizens voted to let women do with their own bodies what they want...like not die from pregnancy.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:53 pm Also, in 5 of 5 states that had propositions on women's health care citizens voted to let women do with their own bodies what they want...like not die from pregnancy.
Turns out making women beg for their lives to a bunch of fairy tale believing religious extremists if the pregnancies go south is not politically popular. Who knew?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Where's JSC's mea culpa on John Fetterman?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Two views from the view point on I5 in Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton over the weekend. You all should be happy you don’t live in this shithole.

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Comparable scene from MO.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Again La sucks because of two faced weasels like you. What a lump of absolute shit you are. You used to be an R huh?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

d-townmike wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:04 am Chip, you cannot be that naive! The latest joke about California is "the #1 exporter of U-Haul trucks." That governor Newscum has turned that state into a criminal-friendly, tax everything shit hole! There's a list of reasons why Californians are moving to other states. Thing is, they are turning those states into the cesspool they moved from! Exhibit A: Colorado.
Yes a bunch of right wing snowflakes left to be in a safe space. That’s not the flex you think it is.

The biggest hell hole in CA is Bako and it’s been blood red for decades.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Kierland wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:27 pm

The biggest hell hole in CA is Bako and it’s been blood red for decades.
You can add most of Riverside County to that. It’s mostly full of schmicks. Happily I’m on the other side of the border but they clog up our roads commuting to their jobs in San Diego.

At least Neckersfield produced some decent C&W at one time.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Oh there are plenty of redneck hell holes in CA.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Elect a guy who has serious health (mental) issues to the US Senate. Good job PA.
What the hell. The POTUS is just as fit. Good job USA.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

d-townmike wrote:Sorry, I just do not want to see the same thing happen to Missouri that happened in Colorado, or more appropriately, "Califorado." That state's tailspin started with legalized pot and it's not going back to the state it was 10, even 15, years ago.

I’m very libertarian on this topic.

I am for full legalization of everything from alcohol to heroin.

Junkies have the same right to quality intoxicants as the rest of us.

My only problem with weed is that it’s difficult if not impossible to test for current level of intoxication. This makes DUI law enforcement difficult.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Jsc810 wrote:
d-townmike wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:11 am Sorry, I just do not want to see the same thing happen to Missouri that happened in Colorado, or more appropriately, "Califorado." That state's tailspin started with legalized pot and it's not going back to the state it was 10, even 15, years ago.
Just wondering, in what way is California in a tailspin?
That’s an easy one.

It has a vanishing middle class.

If you don’t make a few hundred k or better, you live in the ghetto or your car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.